Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 pm

NFL.com Wire Reports
Published: Dec. 14, 2011 at 03:35 p.m. Updated: Dec. 14, 2011 at 04:33 p.m.

Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin considers Ben Roethlisbeger day to day this week as he recovers from a left ankle injury, but knows his quarterback won't need much practice time to play against the San Francisco 49ers.

Tomlin told Bay Area reporters during a conference call Wednesday that Roethlisberger would not require a lot of practice time this week to be prepared to face the 49ers on Monday night, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

"He can be ready to play on a limited number of snaps," Tomlin said. "At the end of the week when we get into some situational football things, that's going to require some physical preparation in some form or fashion. But we're going to take it day by day. We're always going to be optimistic when it comes to Ben."

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8250c786/article/tomlin-optimistic-big-ben-can-prep-for-49ers-on-limited-reps?module=HP11_headline_stack

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm not sure Ben needs to practice or prep at all. Almost every play seems to turn into backyard ball anyway. Run around, dodge the rush, and find the open guy. Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I'm not sure Ben needs to practice or prep at all. Almost every play seems to turn into backyard ball anyway. Run around, dodge the rush, and find the open guy. Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 2087824411

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 3964572787

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 am

I say depending on what happens Sunday, this may be the game to put his arse on the sidelines and let him coach the other players.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 am

Wallace108 wrote:

agreed, he dont need no stinking practice

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:43 am

vasteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 512807920 Practice....We're talking about practice.....practice!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:42 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 512807920 Practice....We're talking about practice.....practice!

I thought we were talking about....

Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps   Tomlin optimistic Big Ben can prep for 49ers on limited reps Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1