Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeHere are the major injuries in the division: Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Here are the major injuries in the division:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Here are the major injuries in the division: Empty
PostSubject: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

DEC 28
4:42
PM ET
By Jamison Hensley

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger surprisingly had a full practice Wednesday after not playing last Saturday.

This was the first time he has taken reps since playing at San Francisco on Dec. 19. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Roethlisberger had a "shot" of playing the regular-season finale at Cleveland.

"It is our intention right now that if those guys [Roethlisberger and center Maurkice Pouncey] are healthy enough to practice and prepare, then we will play them," Tomlin said Tuesday.

RAVENS AT BENGALS

RAVENS: WR Anquan Boldin (knee) is out for the second straight week, and Lee Evans will replace him. RG Marshal Yanda (ribs) didn't practice, which means Andre Gurode will likely start. DE Cory Redding (ankle) and CB Cary Williams (head) were both limited. K Billy Cundiff (left calf) was added late to the injury report with limited participation. If he can't play, Shayne Graham will kick for the second straight week.

BENGALS: S Chris Crocker (knee) is the only starter who didn't practice. WR A.J. Green (shoulder), DE Carlos Dunlap (hamstring) and LT Andrew Whitworth were all limited. Green appeared to be bothered by the shoulder injury last game.

STEELERS AT BROWNS

STEELERS: QB Ben Roethlisberger (ankle) and C Maurkice Pouncey (ankle) had full practices after not playing Saturday. OLB James Harrison (neck), SS Troy Polamalu (knee) and LG Doug Legursky (shoulder) all didn't practice. WR Mike Wallace (ankle) and OLB LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) were limited.

BROWNS: QB Colt McCoy (head) didn't practice and likely won't play the regular-season finale. RT Tony Pashos (illness and ankle) didn't practice as well. RB Peyton Hillis (elbow, limited participation) was back on the injury report after not being listed last week. He's been bothered by injuries all season. WRs Josh Cribbs (groin) and Mohamed Massaquoi (foot) were limited.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/39088/injury-update-roethlisberger-practices

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

I sure hope A.J. Green is able to go.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

Wallace108 wrote:

Me too! Here are the major injuries in the division: 1426860608

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Make that 3 of us. While we're at it let's see a flip over Lewis into the endzone for a TD. That would be SWEET!!!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

solardave wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Make that 3 of us. While we're at it let's see a flip over Lewis into the endzone for a TD. That would be SWEET!!!

Me four. Here are the major injuries in the division: 1549491426

GO BUNGHOLES GO Here are the major injuries in the division: 1372836603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here are the major injuries in the division:   Here are the major injuries in the division: Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1