Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTerrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow

Go down 
+3
stlrtruck
Wallace108
Buddha Bus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow Empty
PostSubject: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:24 am

Tue Jan 03 02:19pm EST
By Chris Chase

The Baltimore Ravens have a playoff bye this week. Don't think that means Terrell Suggs' mouth will be taking it easy.

The linebacker took a mostly unprovoked shot at Tim Tebow during a Tuesday appearance on ESPN's "First Take."

"With all due respect we don't need God on our sidelines," Suggs said. "Once again God had to save Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos. He couldn't even give them two drives? Seven to three? [Referring to the score Denver lost by on Sunday.]"

Technically, it was the San Diego Chargers that saved Tebow and the Broncos. Without the Bolts' win over Oakland, Tebow would be sitting in a pew Sunday instead of the locker room. Is Suggs trying to say that Norv Turner is some sort of deity?

(Read More:) http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Terrell-Suggs-goes-out-of-his-way-to-bash-Tim-Te?urn=nfl-wp15161

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 am

Suggs has always reminded me a little of Joey Porter. But I don't recall Porter ever taking unprovoked shots at other players ... only when he was feuding with someone. I don't see the point in taking a shot at a player and team the Ravens might not even be playing. Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 1401235891

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:58 am

What's ironic is that even the ratbird's own Ray Lewis has mentioned God in his interviews. So what is it? According to ray-ray, God is on the ratbird's sidelines during games - especially after their victory in Pittsburgh and Smith's game winning catch, Ray Lewis specifically mentioned God's intervention in Smith's life.

Hmmmm. I guess Suggs and Lewis aren't on the same page - in any format.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 am

stlrtruck wrote:
What's ironic is that even the ratbird's own Ray Lewis has mentioned God in his interviews. So what is it? According to ray-ray, God is on the ratbird's sidelines during games - especially after their victory in Pittsburgh and Smith's game winning catch, Ray Lewis specifically mentioned God's intervention in Smith's life.

Hmmmm. I guess Suggs and Lewis aren't on the same page - in any format.
Suggs isn't about to let the facts get in the way of him being an ass.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:10 am

I think Suggs is trying to piss off Tebow so he'll play better next week

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:39 am

Ive said it before and i'll say it again.......fuck suggs

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 pm

JonM229 wrote:

sonofabitch

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm

JonM229 wrote:
You might not be completely wrong.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
You might not be completely wrong.

Judging by what I've seen of Tebow and how he 'reacts' to things, it'll take more than Suggs running his lips to get him to respond. Especially since Suggs isn't even on the field.

I just hope we get to play the ratbirds again, and God takes it out on Suggs for his comments. Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 1072540953

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:29 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Suggs has always reminded me a little of Joey Porter. But I don't recall Porter ever taking unprovoked shots at other players ... only when he was feuding with someone. I don't see the point in taking a shot at a player and team the Ravens might not even be playing. Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 1401235891

He's a dumbass. And I think Tsizzle is a really GAY nickname for such a self proclaimed tough guy. You can tell who his mentor is. The other thug on that team.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:39 am

solardave wrote:
You can tell who his mentor is. The other thug on that team.
You have to be more specific ... there are quite a few thugs on that team. Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 3798349058

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 am

Just the one murderer. The drug dealer went to Cleveland and has since retired

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 pm

As this article points out, Terrell Suggs is mainly a jokester and shouldn't be taken too seriously:

Suggs the Court Jester of the Locker Room

Quote :
OWINGS MILLS — Belly laughs, dirty jokes, obscure movie references and horribly off-key songs are never hard to find in Terrell Suggs’ presence.

Since his arrival in Baltimore, the Ravens’ Pro Bowl outside linebacker has anointed himself as the court jester of the locker room.

Whether it’s needling devoutly religious Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow during interviews, ridiculing commentator Skip Bayless during their joint television appearances or rapping like an overgrown Eminem with his facemask jammed into a camera lens at the start of practice, Suggs is all about having fun.

“The character?” veteran center Matt Birk said with a smile when asked about Suggs’ penchant for jocularity. “He’s an entertaining guy. He certainly has a lot of fun. Mentally and physically, the season is a grind. To have a guy like him around to lighten the mood is great. He will do and say things that make you laugh so hard your side will hurt. That’s certainly appreciated during the course of a long season.

“We’ve had good banter back and forth. He’s from St. Paul, Minn., but he went to the public high school and I went to the private school. Obviously, we kicked the crap out of them every time we played them. I always remind him of that. He remembers it differently, revisionist history.”

Many of his jokes are unprintable in a family newspaper, but Suggs tends to crack people up.

When asked to rate his chances of winning NFL Defensive Player of the Year honors, Suggs replied: “I pretty much will leave it in God’s hands, leave it in Tebow’s hands.”

Oh that T-Sizzle

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
solardave wrote:
You can tell who his mentor is. The other thug on that team.
You have to be more specific ... there are quite a few thugs on that team. Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow 3798349058

Yeah it's pretty much work release.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 am

HERE WE GO TEXANS HERE WE GO!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Just in case any of you want any Ball So Hard or T-Sizzle merchandise:

T Sizze - Swag

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow   Terrell Suggs goes out of his way to bash Tim Tebow Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1