Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRedman believes he can carry running game Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Redman believes he can carry running game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Redman believes he can carry running game Empty
PostSubject: Redman believes he can carry running game   Redman believes he can carry running game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:44 pm

January, 4, 2012
By Jamison Hensley

PITTSBURGH -- When the Steelers' Isaac Redman starts at running back in Sunday's playoff game, he's confident that he won't drop the ball. Well, not like he dropped the ball twice last Sunday.

Redman steps into the spotlight Sunday when he replaces Rashard Mendenhall, who was placed on injured reserve this week after tearing his ACL.

"I'm not just a back capable of just getting us there," Redman said Wednesday. "I want to be a back who led us to the Super Bowl."

Those are some strong words from a running back who has double-digit carries in three games in his three-year NFL career and who came into the league undrafted out of Bowie State.

"I'm embracing the moment," Redman said. "Times like these you have to show what you're about."

Redman has had his moments this season, outplaying Mendenhall during some stretches. He finished the regular season with three touchdowns and three runs over 20 yards on 110 carries.

Some consider Redman more of a role player who specializes in short yardage and on third downs. But he'll handle every role at Denver. Redman confirmed today he'll be an every-down back. This will be a big responsibility for a Redman, who has seven career carries in the playoffs.

(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/39643/redman-believes-he-can-carry-running-game

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Redman believes he can carry running game   Redman believes he can carry running game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 pm

hold on to the effing ball and you can do it Mr. Redman.
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Redman believes he can carry running game   Redman believes he can carry running game EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 pm

if we can't beat denver without mendy and ben(if he doesn't play but i know he will)
we don't deserve to be in the playoffs

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Redman believes he can carry running game   Redman believes he can carry running game EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 am

got a ideal Shocked

let play Dixon and run the college QB option offense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redman believes he can carry running game   Redman believes he can carry running game Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1