Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return

Go down 
+5
supytalpeht
Gingerchip
fer69
stlrtruck
Wallace108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
supytalpeht

Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
Waiting for that dog dick danclueless to chime in. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 312503953

Who??? You talking about that guy that uses Dan Rooney's name as his screen name?

Either him or me as I'm probably the most vocal Arians supporter. At least that seems to be the case in the last month or so.

Nope not you.

The ass clown danrooney that wants Hines gone yesterday.

P.S. Arians SUCKS. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

LMAO

DId you happen to hear that he's returning for a 6th season? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 611739232
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 pm

is this Hindes guy any good? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
Waiting for that dog dick danclueless to chime in. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 312503953

Who??? You talking about that guy that uses Dan Rooney's name as his screen name?

Either him or me as I'm probably the most vocal Arians supporter. At least that seems to be the case in the last month or so.

Nope not you.

Mach, you're first day back and I already have to infract you. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743
Just be glad it's me and not Mom. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

Actually, with the influx of Fever posters today, this is for everyone ...
We sort of consider Fever to be our sister board. Most of us still post there. There's a few reasons why Steelers Xtreme was created (which I'll detail in a separate post sometime tonight). But one thing we decided on is that we wouldn't trash any members at Fever, even those who are disliked by a lot of people. We're trying to foster a different environment here (which once again I'll explain later). We'd like any bad blood that was generated at Fever to stay there. If we do the same things here that are being done there, then there wouldn't have been much reason to start this board. I know that sounds like a bunch of utopian crap, but it seems to have worked rather well for the first 9 months.

fer69 wrote:
is this Hindes guy any good? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198
Yeah, but like Hines, he's getting old and seems to have lost a step. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Nope not you.

Mach, you're first day back and I already have to infract you. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743
Just be glad it's me and not Mom. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

We sort of consider Fever to be our sister board. Most of us still post there. There's a few reasons why Steelers Xtreme was created (which I'll detail in a separate post sometime tonight). But one thing we decided on is that we wouldn't trash any members at Fever, even those who are disliked by a lot of people. We're trying to foster a different environment here (which once again I'll explain later). We'd like any bad blood that was generated at Fever to stay there. If we do the same things here that are being done there, then there wouldn't have been much reason to start this board. I know that sounds like a bunch of utopian crap, but it seems to have worked rather well for the first 9 months.

Can't we have just one exception? You can look at it as sort of a morale booster. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:58 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Nope not you.

Can't we have just one exception? You can look at it as sort of a morale booster. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

OK, one exception. Everyone is more than welcome to bash theplatypus. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Nope not you.

OK, one exception. Everyone is more than welcome to bash theplatypus. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743

That actually made me laugh out loud, like a real laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:10 pm

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Nope not you.

Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

Thanks for the set up.

Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Nope not you.

Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

Thanks for the set up.

My pleasure
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Man, you'd fit right in over at StfU. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Mach1 wrote:
Man, you'd fit right in over at StfU. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

Think they would have me? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 2087824411

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:28 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Think they would have me? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 2087824411

Weren't you one of the ones that get banned for speaking your mind? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 2087824411 Can't remember fer sure.

As long as you towed the company line you'd fit in perfect. Step out of line once then not so much.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 am

Mach1 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Weren't you one of the ones that get banned for speaking your mind? Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 2087824411 Can't remember fer sure.

As long as you towed the company line you'd fit in perfect. Step out of line once then not so much.
Yeah, I got banned from SU. As did all the admins here. We blame Truck.

Mach, I'm sending you a PM in a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am

Is hipcheeeze hangin out in these parts of the innerweb?

Anyways back on topic. Arians sucks. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:54 am

Mach1 wrote:
Is hipcheeeze hangin out in these parts of the innerweb?

Anyways back on topic. Arians sucks. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1797695198
So far, the cheese man is the only one not to venture over.
And Arians still sucks.

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Yeah, I got banned from SU. As did all the admins here. We blame Truck.

Mach, I'm sending you a PM in a few minutes.

For the record, I was banned AFTER you and Buddha.

And Arians just might suck more than the bungals!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 am

Somehow I've managed not to get banned over there
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 am

supytalpeht wrote:
I'm not positive, but I think you have to post in order to get banned. On second thought, during the meltdown at Fever a couple years ago, Buddha got banned before he ever made a single post. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 312503953

Back to top Go down
supytalpeht

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 am

Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:
I'm not positive, but I think you have to post in order to get banned. On second thought, during the meltdown at Fever a couple years ago, Buddha got banned before he ever made a single post. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 312503953

Haven't you figured out by now that I enjoy poking the hornets nest? With some of those folks it really shouldn't have taken more than one or two posts by me to get the job done. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743 Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1549491426 Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 am

supytalpeht wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
supytalpeht wrote:

Haven't you figured out by now that I enjoy poking the hornets nest? With some of those folks it really shouldn't have taken more than one or two posts by me to get the job done. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743 Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1549491426 Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1664291743
We haven't banned you yet. Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 1378315869

Oh, and Arians still sucks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return   Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin expects Arians, LeBeau to return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2