Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”

Go down 
+3
effyou515
Bays
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” Empty
PostSubject: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

PITTSBURGH (93-7 THE FAN) — Steelers’ free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery joined the Fan Morning Show on Thursday to talk about his first season with the team.

Cotchery said that everything was positive about his first year as a Steeler, and the organization was everything he expected it to be. About his status as a free agent, Cotchery said that he would love to return to the black and gold next season.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/01/19/cotchery-on-steelers-i-would-love-to-come-back/
-----------------------------------------------------

This day just keeps getting better and better. Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” 677999948

I'd love to see Cotchery return, but he can make more money and be a starter elsewhere. I guess we'll see how much he really wants to stay.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am

This guy reminds me of a younger Ward, but faster. He's a clutch catcher, and I think he'll do good on return, if it happens.

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:23 pm

would like to see him stay in a black and gold uniform.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I'd love to see a way to bring Ward back, but not at the expense of losing Cotchery. I like what he brought to the table. At this point of their (Hines and Jericho) careers, I think Cotchery offers us a younger, faster, more effective version of Ward. It's a heart-wrenching decision to make.

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:39 am

I really like this guy. He had some nagging injuries this year, but it would be awesome to keep him. He could have made more money this year by going to another team. He signed for the vet minimum because he really wanted to play for this organization and with these players. That's the guy you keep around!

First post over here ... finally had enough of that "other" board.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 am

I didn't mind Cotchery and I think he likes playing here (which is always motivation to keep a player around).

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 am

kirklandrules wrote:

Glad you saw the light! Welcome aboard! Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” 230572241

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 am

kirklandrules wrote:
I really like this guy. He had some nagging injuries this year, but it would be awesome to keep him. He could have made more money this year by going to another team. He signed for the vet minimum because he really wanted to play for this organization and with these players. That's the guy you keep around!

Yeah, I'd rather have a guy like this around who wants to be a Steeler than a youngster with "dollar signs in his eyes" who's trying to impress someone else.

Welcome to the site, KR! Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” 230572241

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Glad to have you here, Kirkland. Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” 230572241

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Welcome to SX!

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Welcome aboard. I too think it would be nice to keep him. I'm beginning to wish Hines would retire as a Steeler. I would really hate seeing him in a different uniform, especially if it belonged to an AFCN rival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”   Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back” Empty

Back to top Go down

Cotchery: “I Would Love To Come Back”
Page 1 of 1