Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride   Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 26, 2012, 12:53 PM EST

The Steelers and the Ravens are fierce rivals, but Steelers safety Ryan Clark sounded a little sympathetic about Baltimore’s plight when asked to talk about the AFC Championship Game.

Clark said on 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh that he didn’t even watch the game because his daughter was having a birthday party at the time, but he was quickly alerted to the result.

“My phone rang off the hook when Billy Cundiff missed the field goal,” Clark said, via SportsRadioInterviews.com. “I mean gut wrenching. I know for those guys it is heart breaking, but that is what football is about. You have to make every play and New England made just enough plays to win the game. I know it seems like for the Ravens right now always the bridesmaid and never a bride.”

The Ravens’ heartbreak came two weeks after the Steelers had a heartbreaking loss of their own, and Clark said he can relate to how the players in Baltimore are feeling.

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/26/ryan-clark-ravens-are-always-the-bridesmaid-never-the-bride/

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride   Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm

I can't get the vision out of my head.........Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Flacco..... all walking the down the aisle in purple, puffy gowns tossing violets along the way....... Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride   Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Gingerchip wrote:
I can't get the vision out of my head.........Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Flacco..... all walking the down the aisle in purple, puffy gowns tossing violets along the way....... Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride 3562723908

Yikes! The stuff of nightmares! Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride 2217377625 Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride   Ryan Clark: Ravens are always the bridesmaid, never the bride Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1