Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRyan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does    Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 pm

By Matt Vensel
1:41 p.m. EDT, August 22, 2012

The Ravens and the Steelers don’t meet until the middle of November -- then again two weeks later -- but the Ravens are clearly on the mind of Steelers safety Ryan Clark, even if he tried to say otherwise on Wednesday.

Appearing on NFL Network, Clark, who was selected to his first Pro Bowl in 2011, was asked about how much he hates the Ravens. He downplayed it at first, but he made it clear that he has a bitter taste in his mouth after the Ravens swept the season series against the Steelers in 2011, including a 35-7 beatdown in Week 1.

“I get that question a lot and I don’t really hate them,” Clark said. “I was working out with Terrell Suggs this summer before his injury and he’s a really cool dude. He said it himself that people don’t understand that we only hate you two or three weeks out of the year. I will say this about the Ravens: Playing that first game last year and watching them dance on the field, seeing them fake an extra point while up 27 already, it allowed me to understand how much they actually dislike us as an organization. It brewed and stirred up a little hate in me also for me to understand how I have to approach playing them and how I have to look at them.”

(Read More:) http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-ryan-clark-doesnt-hate-the-ravens-except-for-when-he-does-20120822,0,2103021.story

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My favorite quote of the article:

Quote :

“I still feel like this organization we worry about winning championships. We don’t focus on beating one team,” he said. “It won’t be Gatorade baths because we beat the Ravens, it won’t be parties, it won’t be bottles popping and confetti. It will be one game on our journey to win the Super Bowl and I always look at that.”

Gotta love Ryan Clark! Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  1797695198

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does    Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 pm

i like this guy a lot, too fucking bad he won't be playing in denver...again Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  2913999526

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does    Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

fer69 wrote:
i like this guy a lot, too fucking bad he won't be playing in denver...again Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  2913999526

Yeah, it sucks but his health and well-being are much more important. Him sitting out means he lives to fight another day(s).

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does    Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 am

i hate the rats too

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does    Ryan Clark doesn't hate the Ravens, except for when he does  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1