Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAFC North: Who stays, who goes Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

AFC North: Who stays, who goes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

AFC North: Who stays, who goes Empty
PostSubject: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:38 pm

March, 13, 2012
By Jamison Hensley

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Staying: QB Byron Leftwich, WR Jerricho Cotchery, G Trai Essex and CB William Gay.

Leaving: QB Charlie Batch, QB Dennis Dixon, RB Mewelde Moore, OT Max Starks, CB Bryant McFadden and P Daniel Sepulveda.

(Read More:) http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/43751/afc-north-who-stays-who-goes

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like those predictions, but how seriously can I take them when Jamidiot "predicts" Bryant McFadden will leave when he's already been cut? AFC North: Who stays, who goes 2087824411

Of course he'll leave.... he'd look awful sad and creepy hanging around the locker room without a job. AFC North: Who stays, who goes 3798349058

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:50 pm

the only one on the list that i would want to stay is starks. it sucks that he got injured so late in the season. the rest of the leaves i couldnt care less about except for charlie.........thanks for being one of the best back ups ever AFC North: Who stays, who goes 230572241

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 pm

vasteeler wrote:
the only one on the list that i would want to stay is starks. it sucks that he got injured so late in the season. the rest of the leaves i couldnt care less about except for charlie.........thanks for being one of the best back ups ever AFC North: Who stays, who goes 230572241

Starks is long gone unless he comes back during the season due to an injury. The team has already stated that Gilbert will likely move to LT and Colon will resume his position at RT. Of course, Colon may be a ticking injury time bomb, but I expect he'll be fine and hold down his side effectively.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
vasteeler wrote:

Starks is long gone unless he comes back during the season due to an injury. The team has already stated that Gilbert will likely move to LT and Colon will resume his position at RT. Of course, Colon may be a ticking injury time bomb, but I expect he'll be fine and hold down his side effectively.

Yeah Colon makes me nervous. I hope you're right and his health holds out. I also can see Starks coming back if we have someone go on IR during the season. MacFadden is probably going to go beg Wis for his job back AFC North: Who stays, who goes 1797695198

Charlie has been probably one of the best backup QBs we've ever had and I thank him for that but it's time. Dixon never lived up to his talent. I said it before and I'll say it again he reminds me of Kordell with a brain. I just don't think it ever engaged.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:09 am

solardave wrote:
Dixon never lived up to his talent. I said it before and I'll say it again he reminds me of Kordell with a brain. I just don't think it ever engaged.

Dixon is nothing more than a poor man's Kordell without the receiving ability. I've always thought Kordell would have been one of the best WRs in the league had he stayed at that position.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 am

kirklandrules wrote:
solardave wrote:
Dixon never lived up to his talent. I said it before and I'll say it again he reminds me of Kordell with a brain. I just don't think it ever engaged.

Dixon is nothing more than a poor man's Kordell without the receiving ability. I've always thought Kordell would have been one of the best WRs in the league had he stayed at that position.
I always thought the worst thing Dixon did was change his number to 10. Instant flashback. AFC North: Who stays, who goes 294855916

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
solardave wrote:

I always thought the worst thing Dixon did was change his number to 10. Instant flashback. AFC North: Who stays, who goes 294855916

He really did that?!? Shocked

I thought I was just high. AFC North: Who stays, who goes 1335507402

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC North: Who stays, who goes   AFC North: Who stays, who goes Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1