Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am

PALM BEACH, Fla. (KDKA) — Ben Roethlisberger was a Bruce Arians backer and lobbied hard to keep him in place as the offensive coordinator.

When that didn’t happen, it took a while for Roethlisberger and Haley to connect – they waited a week and a half before they met and now that working relationship is under way.

There’s a contrast in style between Arians and Haley who is known to be tough on his players, especially quarterbacks.

“We all have swings in emotion. We all use different coaching techniques,” Tomlin said. “I’d agree that he does have a reputation in that regard, but I’m not going to prejudge him. Like any good coach, I’m sure he’s prepared to be whatever the group needs him to be.”

Tomlin says he doesn’t expect smooth sailing in the quarterback-offensive coordinator relationship, but he believes it will be a productive one as time goes on.

READ MORE: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/03/27/tomlin-expects-roethlisberger-haley-relationship-to-be-productive/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 am

I don't care if these two go out to dinner once a week or only see each other at practices and team meetings. What I do care about is whether or not this relationship is productive on the field - more so than our offense was the last few seasons.

I would love to have an offense that can bail out the defense in some situations. I would love to have an offense that utilizes it's talents correctly and accordingly. And if that mean that Haley needs to crack Ben over the head a few times along the way - THEN SO BE IT!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I don't care if these two go out to dinner once a week or only see each other at practices and team meetings. What I do care about is whether or not this relationship is productive on the field - more so than our offense was the last few seasons.

I would love to have an offense that can bail out the defense in some situations. I would love to have an offense that utilizes it's talents correctly and accordingly. And if that mean that Haley needs to crack Ben over the head a few times along the way - THEN SO BE IT!

Exactly. They can duke it out in the parking lot for all I care as long as we're playing up to our potential which is huge.
Back to top Go down
siss
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:31 pm

They both better play nice or I am going to kick both their asses!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 pm

siss wrote:
They both better play nice or I am going to kick both their asses!

Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 175256714 Siss sighting! Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 512807920 I REPEAT, SISS SIGHTING!!! Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 175256714

Good to see you. And if they don't play nice, I just might pay for your ticket to Da 'Burgh to kick both their arses.

Now...

Where's our cookies? Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 2625562446

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
TRH
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm sure they'll get along perfectly fine. No worries here. Most of all, of not all, of any speculation otherwise was inflamed by the media.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

They'll get along fine if we're winning and the offense is clicking. But I think it could turn into a disaster if we start losing or the offense takes a step backward.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive   Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin Expects Roethlisberger-Haley Relationship To Be Productive
Page 1 of 1