Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement Empty
PostSubject: Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement   Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 24, 2012, 2:22 PM EDT

After Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall wrote on Twitter that no one should celebrate the death of Osama bin Laden, and questioned whether the collapse of the World Trade Center towers was really caused by hijacked planes, the athletic apparel company Champion ended its sponsorship relationship with him. Mendenhall responded by filing a lawsuit, and a judge has now decided to let that lawsuit move forward.

Whether Mendenhall’s lawsuit against Hanesbrands, the parent company of Champion, will ultimately be successful is a long way down the road. But the judge has ruled that Mendenhall has a plausible claim that Hanesbrands breached its contract with Mendenhall.

(Read More:) http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/24/mendenhall-moves-forward-in-lawsuit-over-lost-endorsement/

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement   Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

I have mixed emotions about this. Without reading the actual content of the contract it's hard to say whether his suit has legal merit. Do I think he deserves the money? HELL NO!!! Mendenhall moves forward in lawsuit over lost endorsement 2913999526
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1