Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGilbert excited about potential move to left  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Gilbert excited about potential move to left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Gilbert excited about potential move to left  Empty
PostSubject: Gilbert excited about potential move to left    Gilbert excited about potential move to left  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:15 am

By Mark Kaboly
Tribune-Review

The Steelers’ plan is to have rookie second-round pick Mike Adams take over the left tackle spot when he arrives for minicamp in three weeks.

Although Marcus Gilbert has been told he’s staying at right tackle, the second-year lineman isn’t ruling out a move to his natural position of left tackle.

“I am not counting it out 100 percent that they aren’t going to move me over to left,” Gilbert said. “That’s my dream, my passion.”

Gilbert was told during the offseason that he was going to make the switch from right tackle to left. That changed when the Steelers took Adams in the second round of April’s draft.

“Coach told me to spend the majority of the offseason working on the left side,” Gilbert said. “I was kind of bummed about (moving back to right tackle). I can’t control what the coaches have in mind. They have a plan.”

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/1856702-85/gilbert-tackle-steelers-keisel-practice-adams-offseason-roethlisberger-round-james?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Steelers+Stories%29
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruh-ro. I believe the correct answer is: "I'll line up wherever the coaches want me to." Man, some of these players need a PR guy. I'm available by the way. Gilbert excited about potential move to left  184121345

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Gilbert excited about potential move to left
Page 1 of 1