Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’ Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’ Empty
PostSubject: Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’   Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’ EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm

July 19, 2012 2:58 PM

PITTSBURGH (93-7 The Fan) – Steelers offensive tackle Max Starks joined The Fan Morning Show Thursday to talk about the one-year contract he recently signed with the team, and to update the guys on his offseason.

He said he’s been making great strides in his recovery from his ACL injury.

“Everything’s been progressing nicely. I got a great report from the doctor… it was a very happy day a couple days ago, so I’m looking forward to heading to Latrobe next week,” Starks said.

He explained that while it has been a bit of a journey for him lately, he knows he just has to keep working hard, and that the Steelers respect what he brings to the table.

(Read More and Listen To Audio:) http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/07/19/steelers-ot-max-starks-the-steelers-know-what-i-can-do/

Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’   Steelers OT Max Starks: ‘The Steelers Know What I Can Do’ EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 pm

our Oline looks to be one of the best we've had in a while if everybody stays healthy IMO

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1