Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeIke Taylor: It’s great to be back Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back Empty
PostSubject: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:51 am

By Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, August 24, 2012, 12:01 a.m.

HAPPY RETURN

Pittsburgh, it’s great to be back.

It always is comforting to return to the people and places of the South Side, Shady Side and downtown Pittsburgh.

How about the Pirates? I’ve got to give them some love for their winning season. They are looking really strong. I’m hoping we can make a run for the playoffs this year. What do you guys think?

Now, let’s talk football. A win at home is always an awesome feeling, and to be able to contribute with an interception for a touchdown like that was icing on the cake. While it always feels great to make big plays, I know just as well as anyone that this is a “what have you done for me lately?” type of game. We have to stay consistent, and we have to continue to make influential plays each and every game day — and that’s what we intend to do.

I think, as a whole, our team did great. Of course, it is preseason, so we are still getting into our groove and making strides to get better with each day that goes by. I have a really great feeling that the 2012 Steelers will be a very special team, and that this is going to be an incredible year for us and our fans. I am so impressed by the progress of the younger guys and equally as impressed by the guidance and leadership that the veterans are showing. Things are coming together for everyone, and we’re having a great time out here.

We are feeling more and more like a family. There is a genuine chemistry in the locker room that has me really excited for what’s to come.

(Read More:) http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/2466741-85/ike-really-taylor-feeling-game-getting-season-steelers-think-video?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tribunereviewsteelers+%28Steelers+Stories%29

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:18 am

I never took Ike for a writer. But he does a good job. It's a good thing he has a computer ... he'd probably keep dropping a pen. Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 3798349058

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:19 am

Wallace108 wrote:
I never took Ike for a writer. But he does a good job. It's a good thing he has a computer ... he'd probably keep dropping a pen. Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 3798349058

As much as it kills me to give you the rep lead.... REPPED! Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 1549491426

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:31 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
As much as it kills me to give you the rep lead.... REPPED! Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 1549491426

DOWN GOES BUDDHA! DOWN GOES BUDDHA! DOWN GOES BUDDHA!

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back Image-30-for-muhammad-ali-70-pictures-at-70-gallery-215043327

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:35 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

DOWN GOES BUDDHA! DOWN GOES BUDDHA! DOWN GOES BUDDHA!

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back Image-30-for-muhammad-ali-70-pictures-at-70-gallery-215043327

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 1797695198

Everybody just kisses the owner's ass. Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 131212936

Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 645794861 Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back 2940960278

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back   Ike Taylor: It’s great to be back Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1