Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeATTENTION: New features at Xtreme Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme

Go down 
+4
steelerdude15
fer69
Galax Steeler
Wallace108
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Beginning this Sunday during the Steelers-Eagles game, Steelers Xtreme will be rolling out some new features, including a Game Day Chat page and a live game page.

*Members with 50 or more posts can send a PM to a mod or admin requesting the link to the game page. The page also will feature a chat box where we will be chatting during the game.

*A second page will feature only the chat box so members with fewer than 50 posts can participate in the discussions during the game. The chat box is universal, so the chat will be the same regardless of which page you are viewing it on.

After the game, the chat box will be closed, and post-game discussions will return here to the Steelers forum.

This is a work in progress, and Sunday's game is the trial run, so please bear with us as we work out any kinks. Hopefully it won't take long for us to fully develop this system, which we hope will enhance the game experience for everyone who is online during the games.

-The Xtreme Team

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Sounds good Wallace hopefully we will get alot of people on this and make it work for long term.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
Sounds good Wallace hopefully we will get alot of people on this and make it work for long term.
We had it up for the Cowboys-Bears game. It's pretty sweet.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 pm

i'll be checking it out sunday for sure

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm

I'll be here to check it out!

Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm

sweet, I'll have to check it out

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm

This is probably one of the coolest updates we've done. Not only do we have a live chat for all of you to partake in, we have streaming pages set up w/ the same chat in them for your streaming and discussion needs! Those of you with 50 or more posts are eligible for the stream/chat page, and EVERYONE is eligible for the main chatting page. ALL chats are the same chat, just posted on different pages.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm

We're still going to have a "game day thread" on the board, except it will be called Tailgating. It will contain the link to the chat and other relevant information. And of course, people who don't want to participate in the chat can continue to post in the thread throughout the game. But I have a feeling most will prefer the chat.

Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 pm

I think it is going to be nice..I enjoyed the chatting it up during the ball game. Thanks for your hard work admin!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Kornbread wrote:
I think it is going to be nice..I enjoyed the chatting it up during the ball game. Thanks for your hard work admin!
All credit goes to Bayz. This is his baby. My role has been to sit in the back seat and yell, "ARE WE THERE YET??" ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme 1797695198

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Kornbread wrote:
All credit goes to Bayz. This is his baby. My role has been to sit in the back seat and yell, "ARE WE THERE YET??" ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme 1797695198

Does he ever say "don't make me stop this and turn around"? ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme 1549491426
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone about the new features. We're ready to rock. ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme   ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: New features at Xtreme
Page 1 of 1