Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTomlin's Post-Game Comments Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tomlin's Post-Game Comments

Go down 
+2
Gingerchip
Wallace108
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tomlin's Post-Game Comments Empty
PostSubject: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Coach Tomlin: It’s awesome to get out of here with a win against a very good team. Obviously, we weren’t really sharp early, particularly with some self-inflicted wounds, some things that usually occur when you come out of a bye, penalties and so forth. We have to get better in that area. But I am thankful that we were able to do what was necessary to win. Offense, defense, and special teams, a lot of contributions from all three phases. More than anything, the guys were resilient. They stayed together. They delivered the necessary plays down the stretch, which is important and the difference between winning and losing. From an injury standpoint, there’s a few to note. [LaMarr] Woodley has a right hamstring; we don’t know the severity of it. We’ll see. Working on a short week is probably not a good sign for him, but we’ll go day-to-day with that. Troy [Polamalu] re-aggravated his calf. Again, we don’t know the extent of it. Same thing, working on a short week, we’ll see. Ike Taylor was able to go back in the game. He should be fine. The rest are bumps and bruises that go along the way. I tip my hat to Philly. They’re a good team and I’m thankful we were able to win.

READ MORE: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Coach-Tomlins-Post-Game-Comments/e969d0d6-e3ea-4d24-9c95-9f1bc84ef3e2

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Hats off to Tomlin. By far, one of the classiest coaches in the NFL. I appreciate his quiet reserve even more when I watch Harblow on the sidelines and his after game demeanor (especially if the 9ers lose).

I'm excited for this win, but for some reason (sorry to be a debbie -downer), I don't feel quite at ease with it.

UGH on Wood. Damn, I hope he has just a slight pull.

Tomlin's Post-Game Comments We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Tomlin always seems to do a classy job...I give him props also. He shows some self control in front of the camera and after game reviews.

He is quick to compliment the other team and if you ever watch him in the middle of the week when he prepares for the next game you can certainly see he does his homework, watching pivotal players.

I agree the win was more lack than luster. They still need to improve and pull it all together. Like what was mentioned earlier..we are now 2-2 vs 1-3....that makes me feel better about the season already.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm so happy that Tomlin is our coach! With that noted, the game plan was very efficient today and worked extremely well.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:17 am

Good work Tomlin. Now lets get Woodley and Palmolive (that's what i'm calling Troy for now on) healthy and on the field!

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Good work Tomlin. Now lets get Woodley and Palmolive (that's what i'm calling Troy for now on) healthy and on the field!

Tomlin's Post-Game Comments 3964572787 I'm on the Amen train.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Coach CleverQuotes Tomlin's Post-Game Comments 1797695198 no really I like Tomlin he;s got good bullshit thow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomlin's Post-Game Comments   Tomlin's Post-Game Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomlin's Post-Game Comments
Page 1 of 1