Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWonder if he'll get a fine?  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Wonder if he'll get a fine?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

Wonder if he'll get a fine?  Empty
PostSubject: Wonder if he'll get a fine?    Wonder if he'll get a fine?  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Brown got fined for showboating before getting in the endzone. This guy danced his way all the way to the house.

http://nfl.cpl.delvenetworks.com/player/carousel/yahoo.html?channelId=de89a8aeb3e422bac4eb48567f10ebd0&channelListId&mediaId=38299de057dc4230a7d0bc0689990f1b

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if he'll get a fine?    Wonder if he'll get a fine?  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 am

In all rights he should but he won't I guess there is a big difference running in the endzone backwards. I didn't know you had to go into the endzone the way the nfl wants you to.

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if he'll get a fine?    Wonder if he'll get a fine?  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Brown got fined for showboating before getting in the endzone. This guy danced his way all the way to the house.

http://nfl.cpl.delvenetworks.com/player/carousel/yahoo.html?channelId=de89a8aeb3e422bac4eb48567f10ebd0&channelListId&mediaId=38299de057dc4230a7d0bc0689990f1b

Should of been handled in the Steelers locker room....he needed to governed by their own team in this instance. Absurd! Way to go "Commish" for effin up again.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder if he'll get a fine?    Wonder if he'll get a fine?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonder if he'll get a fine?
Page 1 of 1