Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhat I Have Learned From Movies Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

What I Have Learned From Movies

Go down 
+5
SteelCityMom
vasteeler
Buddha Bus
Wallace108
SteelersYak
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

What I Have Learned From Movies Empty
PostSubject: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 am

Post things that you have learned (realistic or not) from movies.

What I have learned from movies:

That if you really want to be in touch with nature and animals, just "plug in" your pony tail. (Avatar[d])

Don't put the *ussy on a pedestal (40 Year Old Virgin)

If someone asks if you want to see a magic trick, respectfully decline (The Dark Knight)

If you REALLY want to tick somebody off, crap on their rug (Alpha Dog)

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:04 am

The good guy always gets the girl in the end (this might not be true in real life).
If a psychotic killer is chasing you, don't waste your time trying to start your car (it won't start).

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 am

ANY female can look good with the right make up artist.

EVERYTHING is cooler with special effects.

If you go to Nilbog, don't eat the green frosting (Troll 2)

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:11 am

NEVER have sex. If there's a killer on the loose, you'll be one of the first ones killed.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:16 am

If a bad guy is shooting at you and eventually has you point-blank, don't worry, he'll be out of bullets when he pulls the trigger.

If you kill someone in self-defense, NEVER assume that they're actually dead (yeah, I've seen a lot of horror movies What I Have Learned From Movies 1797695198 ).

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:23 am

If there is a killer on the loose and you are with a black person, you generally won't be the first one killed (not racist on my part, just an observation in scary movies)

White men can't jump.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:27 am

If you meet a person of the opposite sex and hate each other immediately, you'll eventually fall in love.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 am

If you find yourself surrounded by multiple bad guys, don't fret. They will come at you one by one, flailing their arms like some sort of interpretive dance, and you will be able to defeat them.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 am

Bunny rabbits are vicious killers.

"There's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But, they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Don't ever bet against Rocky Balboa.

Do NOT ask sketchy looking gas station attendants/roadside attraction operators directions to famous serial killer spots. You will all die.

It doesn't matter how fast you run, Michael Myers will still catch up to you just walking slowly.

* Bonus points for figuring out what movies/franchises each one is from. What I Have Learned From Movies 184121345

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 am

i have learned 6 shooters never run out of bullets
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 am

Buddha Bus wrote:

Is this one from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I haven't actually seen the movie, my girlfriend just showed me a clip because I wanted to get a rabbit and she tried to convince me not to.

It worked so well that I went out an hour later and got the rabbit anyways What I Have Learned From Movies 1797695198 What I Have Learned From Movies 3562723908

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Is this one from Monty Python and the Holy Grail? I haven't actually seen the movie, my girlfriend just showed me a clip because I wanted to get a rabbit and she tried to convince me not to.

affraid What I Have Learned From Movies 1824088959

You have got to be kidding me Dubby! That may just have earned you a 2-week vacation from the site to think about it and a pulling of your man-card. No

BGSU A Dub wrote:
It worked so well that I went out an hour later and got the rabbit anyways What I Have Learned From Movies 1797695198 What I Have Learned From Movies 3562723908

Well yeah!!! Who wouldn't after seeing one bite a man's head off?!?! Piranhas are for pu$$ies! What I Have Learned From Movies 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

It's pronounced Franken-steen.

"Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... except herpes. that shit'll come back with you."

Never trust a pikey.

Never get in a gun fight with a man named The Man With No Name.

If you receive an odd distress signal in deep space, don't investigate.

If you are in the countryside somewhere in Europe and your car breaks down, don't stop at the first remote house you find and ask for help. Keep walking till you find a town.

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:43 pm

if your house ever says to you "get out".......get the @#%$ out What I Have Learned From Movies 1841364231
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:59 pm

vasteeler wrote:
if your house ever says to you "get out".......get the @#%$ out What I Have Learned From Movies 1841364231

What I Have Learned From Movies 3562723908

If somebody won't come into your house unless you specifically invite them in... don't. They are probably a vampire.

If you capture a super-spy, don't set up an elaborate device to kill him and not watch it happen. Just shoot him in the head on the spot.

Do not, under any circumstances, kill someone's kung-fu master. You're only asking for trouble later on.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:

You have got to be kidding me Dubby! That may just have earned you a 2-week vacation from the site to think about it and a pulling of your man-card. No

It's the only animal I could get away with at my apartment complex at the time.

People from Kazakhstan are afraid of cockroaches because they could be Jews
Jews lay eggs
College kids from USC are bigots
Bewbs do not feel like big bags of sand

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

It's the only animal I could get away with at my apartment complex at the time.

People from Kazakhstan are afraid of cockroaches because they could be Jews
Jews lay eggs
College kids from USC are bigots
Bewbs do not feel like big bags of sand

What I Have Learned From Movies 1824088959 No, not the bunny rabbit purchase... the not seeing "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" part. You're on thin ice right now my friend. What I Have Learned From Movies 3798349058

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 am

BootyBus, you are on thin ice for being late this morning. Wally Balls and I were waiting for you for our normal morning shenanigans and you were no where to be found. What I Have Learned From Movies 131212936 What I Have Learned From Movies 3102619762

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
BootyBus, you are on thin ice for being late this morning. Wally Balls and I were waiting for you for our normal morning shenanigans and you were no where to be found. What I Have Learned From Movies 131212936 What I Have Learned From Movies 3102619762

You guys can't live without me. What I Have Learned From Movies 941308610 What I Have Learned From Movies 2573146105

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:

Night of the Lepus or Holy Grail (even if that's not the one you meant, it's still true lol)

Quote :
"There's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But, they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."

Clerks

Quote :

Ummm....Rocky?
Quote :

Do NOT ask sketchy looking gas station attendants/roadside attraction operators directions to famous serial killer spots. You will all die.

This one has me a little stumped, but I'm thinking Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Quote :
It doesn't matter how fast you run, Michael Myers will still catch up to you just walking slowly.

Ummmm....Halloween? What I Have Learned From Movies 1797695198

What I've learned from movies? There's a lot of fat and dorky guys who bang hot ass chicks.

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Girls only want to hear those 3 little words....

Suck
My
C@$k

(Tomcats)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION What I Have Learned From Movies 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

The Allstar Jock usually ends up being the bad guy at the end of the movie

(exception to this is Varsity Blues)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION What I Have Learned From Movies 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm

if your with arnold, bruce or sly, relax everything's going to be ok
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Night of the Lepus or Holy Grail (even if that's not the one you meant, it's still true lol)

Quote :

Clerks

Quote :

Ummm....Rocky?
Quote :

This one has me a little stumped, but I'm thinking Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Quote :

Ummmm....Halloween? What I Have Learned From Movies 1797695198

What I've learned from movies? There's a lot of fat and dorky guys who bang hot ass chicks.

Yeah, #3 and #5 are easy. I was looking for The Holy Grail for #1, but Dubby already got that. Good catch on #2! That leaves #4. Anybody?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

That taking a drink of beer every time you hear "Mitchell" is going to fuck you up while watching the movie "Mitchell"!

Going outside at night to investigate a strange sound you heard is almost certain to get you killed.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Driving a race car with a live mountain lion in it isn't easy.

Don't ever draw on Han Solo.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I Have Learned From Movies   What I Have Learned From Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

What I Have Learned From Movies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next