Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeConspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB

Go down 
+2
JonM229
stlrtruck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:06 pm

I've noticed some inconsistencies amongst the officiating crews over the weekend. Not enough, to the untrained eye, to look suspicious but to those who know the game, they know that the officials have been leaning one way or another.

Don't be surprised if next week the officials make every attempt in their abilities to favor both the 49ers and the Ravens. Not for anything else but to bring to life the once in a lifetime opportunity in the NFL of having brothers face off for the ultimate prize - THE LOMBARDI.

While fans of those teams would laugh at the suggestion of it, the NFL would most likely gain huge ratings for such a game.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Now you sound like a Ravens fan whenever the Steelers draw a favorable call

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:30 pm

JonM229 wrote:

Now what's sad is I have to cheer for the ratbirds (b/c I can't stand the freakin' Patriots**), and the falcons, because I don't want the 49ers to have any hope of tying us for a SB.

My worse case scenario right now is the 49ers vs. the Patriots**

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB 3056903510

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
JonM229 wrote:

Now what's sad is I have to cheer for the ratbirds (b/c I can't stand the freakin' Patriots***), and the falcons, because I don't want the 49ers to have any hope of tying us for a SB.

My worse case scenario right now is the 49ers vs. the Patriots***

That would suck big time. Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB 1153444892
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 pm

Sorry Truck, if it comes down to Pats** vs 9ers, I have to cheer for the Pats**. Embarassed

Living out here in 49er land, I'm already hearing that San Fran is "the city of champions". A title I prefer leaving to the Burgh.

Yes, it will kill me to see the Pats** win, but at least they won't have six to tie our Steelers. This past year, it was the only ammunition I had when I was harrassed about how bad the Steelers were.

At this point, I would even cheer for the Ravens to win over the 49ers.

And yes, the Harbaugh bowl is my ultimate superbowl nightmare. Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB 2744185472

Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:32 am

I hope it don't come down to this but who knows. Right now I hope the Patriots* clean house on the Ratbirds and the Falcons take it to the 49'rs

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 am

Yeah, I have to root for the Pats* this time too. I want the Falcons to win it all, but I guess Pats* are next in line for me. I just can't root for the Ravens, at all.

These past two years have just been terrible though. I get that the Steelers aren't going to win every year (or even make the playoffs every year I guess lol), but the choices of whom to root for in the SB have just been awful. It's like they WANT to torture me. Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB 1797695198

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:00 am

I'd rather root for the ravens. Mostly because I respect the way they play the game. They aren't pansies like the Patriots**, and their organization reminds me of the Steelers. They are hard nosed and know what it takes to win.

I don't think I could cheer for the Patriots** unless it heavily favored the Steelers. Right now cheering for them* doesn't favor the Steelers. I'd even rather have the 49ers win their next SB (although them vs. the Patriots** is my worse case scenario right now).

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 pm

I cheered for the Steelers when they beat the Jets in the AFCCG a few years ago, only to turn around and root for Green Bay in the Super Bowl

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB   Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theory Alert: NFL Setting up for Harbaugh Brothers SB
Page 1 of 1