Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady's theory on why he's hated Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady's theory on why he's hated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Brady's theory on why he's hated Empty
PostSubject: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/brady-has-theory-about-why-so-many-people-hate-him-Patriots**/ar-BBMh7AO?li=BBnb7Kz

Quote :
"In America, we never get a chance to do that. So, most Americans that live in other parts of the country, they don't like the Patriots**mostly because we cheat. They don't like me,mostly because I'm a candie ass  punk and I can understand that. I mean, I was a 49ers fan at one point. They want to see their team treated fairly by the officials so that when they dominate us for the entire game they actually get the win, and when they don't, I think they've got to direct that frustration somewhere else. When you've cheated like our team has forever, I think frustration gets directed at us, and that's just part of it."Since we are world class douchebags we can live with it.

I'm sorry Brady, but I don't buy your theory.

People hate you because you're an arsehat
People hate you because you lack respect for the game and the other fans

People didn't hate Bradshaw, Staubach, Montana, and Plunkett.  A few maybe hated Steve Young.  But the difference is, these players had respect for the game.  They had respect for the fans, not just their own, but fans of the game.

So if you truly want to see why people hate you - look in the mirror, and remove your Goodell colored glasses!  You freakin' asshat

I fixed it for you Truck. Brady's theory on why he's hated 1378315869

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Brady's theory on why he's hated 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:55 am

When the league coddles one player and his team, it's hard not hate him.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 am

Yeah how many years did we watch Brady get his just like any other quarterback, cry to the officials, and then a flag magically gets thrown? Ben got his ass kicked in the 00's behind a roughshod offensive line. Took some straight up dirty hits, and no flags thrown. Cam Newton has taken some nasty hits where there were no flags. Brady gets hit and it's raining flags.

Not to mention the Patriots* cheated, and got caught cheating and trying to bend the rules numerous times during Brady/Belichick's tenure. So there's a lot more to people hating them than just their success. I don't like cheaters, and I don't like people (players or coaches) that get preferential treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:48 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Yeah how many years did we watch Brady get his just like any other quarterback, cry to the officials, and then a flag magically gets thrown? Ben got his ass kicked in the 00's behind a roughshod offensive line. Took some straight up dirty hits, and no flags thrown. Cam Newton has taken some nasty hits where there were no flags. Brady gets hit and it's raining flags.

Not to mention the Patriots** cheated, and got caught cheating and trying to bend the rules numerous times during Brady/Belichick's tenure. So there's a lot more to people hating them than just their success. I don't like cheaters, and I don't like people (players or coaches) that get preferential treatment.

You nailed it Iowa. For me, and this is why I hate their fans too. It's that they got those calls and the one time Goodell actually stands up to the Pats* and Brady and calls them on their shit, they act like Goodell has it out for them. Brady's been surrounded by fishy activity and yeah Tom it does taint you, it's why I refuse to give him his GOAT tag. Sorry people but GOATs aren't surrounded by controversy the way Brady and his coach have been.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:10 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Not to mention the Patriots*** cheated, and got caught cheating and trying to bend the rules numerous times during Brady/Belichick's tenure. So there's a lot more to people hating them than just their success. I don't like cheaters, and I don't like people (players or coaches) that get preferential treatment.

You nailed it Iowa. For me, and this is why I hate their fans too. It's that they got those calls and the one time Goodell actually stands up to the Pats** and Brady and calls them on their shit, they act like Goodell has it out for them. Brady's been surrounded by fishy activity and yeah Tom it does taint you, it's why I refuse to give him his GOAT tag. Sorry people but GOATs aren't surrounded by controversy the way Brady and his coach have been.

Brady's theory on why he's hated 3964572787

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Brady's theory on why he's hated 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:12 am

stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Not to mention the Patriots**** cheated, and got caught cheating and trying to bend the rules numerous times during Brady/Belichick's tenure. So there's a lot more to people hating them than just their success. I don't like cheaters, and I don't like people (players or coaches) that get preferential treatment.

You nailed it Iowa. For me, and this is why I hate their fans too. It's that they got those calls and the one time Goodell actually stands up to the Pats*** and Brady and calls them on their shit, they act like Goodell has it out for them. Brady's been surrounded by fishy activity and yeah Tom it does taint you, it's why I refuse to give him his GOAT tag. Sorry people but GOATs aren't surrounded by controversy the way Brady and his coach have been.

I mean there's so much with him. I suspect we're going to learn more about what's happened when Brady and Belichick retire.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 8:34 am

stlrtruck wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Not to mention the Patriots***** cheated, and got caught cheating and trying to bend the rules numerous times during Brady/Belichick's tenure. So there's a lot more to people hating them than just their success. I don't like cheaters, and I don't like people (players or coaches) that get preferential treatment.

You nailed it Iowa. For me, and this is why I hate their fans too. It's that they got those calls and the one time Goodell actually stands up to the Pats**** and Brady and calls them on their shit, they act like Goodell has it out for them. Brady's been surrounded by fishy activity and yeah Tom it does taint you, it's why I refuse to give him his GOAT tag. Sorry people but GOATs aren't surrounded by controversy the way Brady and his coach have been.

I mean there's so much with him. I suspect we're going to learn more about what's happened when Brady and Belichick retire.

I can't wait for the movie that tells it all. Brady's theory on why he's hated 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady's theory on why he's hated   Brady's theory on why he's hated Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady's theory on why he's hated
Page 1 of 1