Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeConspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)

Go down 
+6
Pappy
ebsteelersSF
effyou515
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Buddha Bus
Fire Arians
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah I been dipping into some IPA's

Sammie Coates in the 3rd round makes a lot of sense for the Steelers. A big, physically gifted athlete with questionable hands...

What if they were looking to convert him to CB and replace Ike Taylor?

Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) Conspiracy-Keanu-745x559-5176787edc95968f
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:36 pm

I just polished off a Day Rider IPA and am now working on a Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale. You are making a lot of sense to me for some reason. Tell me more. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2196231899

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I just polished off a Day Rider IPA and am now working on a Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale. You are making a lot of sense to me for some reason. Tell me more. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2196231899

From NFL.com
"Golson has the twitch, ball skills and instincts to be an outstanding cornerback in the NFL."

From my own opinion (I have a degree in BS of the school of life Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198)
- But not the height. I mean he's 5'9 no he automatically sucks. BUT his ball skills are very good, which tells me he'd be an awesome receiver in the slot a la wes welker / punk sanders. He'll convert to WR and become a dangerous WR4 in our 4-wide package.

Hey, hines ward and randle el were qb's in college that we drafted to be WR's so why the hell wouldn't we draft a cb to be a WR? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 3798349058 Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2087824411

We shoulda signed tebow to be our TE. Yeah he probably would have sucked at it but i'd pay money to see that guy get his ass kicked
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:46 pm

So we drafted Coates to play CB and Golson to play WR? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2829330259

How much was Chip Kelly's consultation fee, and does it go against our cap?
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:52 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
So we drafted Coates to play CB and Golson to play WR? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2829330259

We are talking about a team who brought Cam Thomas in to play safety. They work in mysterious ways. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2981382511

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:19 pm

i got nothin more, damn im a fuckin lightweight now, 2 deep and im fucked up. thas what taking a couple months off did to my tolerance haha, it's like being in high school again minus the youthful good looks Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
i got nothin more, damn im a fuckin lightweight now, 2 deep and im fucked up. thas what taking a couple months off did to my tolerance haha, it's like being in high school again minus the youthful good looks Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198

youthful good looks? maybe to drunk chicks. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:29 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

youthful good looks? maybe to drunk chicks. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198

my favorite kind Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 184121345

you know, those type of girls that are like 'I got so wasted, i shouldn't have fucked that guy...', I love being that mistake
Back to top Go down
ebsteelersSF
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:40 pm

lets just say.. i know a guy who knows a guy who has a cousin that knows carnell lake and he said thats the plan... sammie will be a free safety since he is fast but has dump for hands
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

you know, those type of girls that are like 'I got so wasted, i shouldn't have fucked that guy...', I love being that mistake

took her favorite drink over to her and said "drink this until you want to fuck me." she said "i'll need more then one drink." said with a smile "no problem." Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:43 pm

effyou515 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

took her favorite drink over to her and said "drink this until you want to fuck me." she said "i'll need more then one drink." said with a smile "no problem." Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198

hey if it works, it works Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 184121345 Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Pappy
Xtreme Newb
Pappy

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:49 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
I want to hear you say the name of that beer 10 times as fast as you can! It will be a Budweiser by number 10. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1647293567
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:15 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:

makes him sound like a genius doesn't it. Our safety pick will also be a linebacker and don't ask what is in store for the punter.
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:22 am

Pappy wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
I want to hear you say the name of that beer 10 times as fast as you can! It will be a Budweiser by number 10. Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1647293567

Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale!!!!!!!! There! What do I win? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 59467727 Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 98245350

You'll NEVER see me with a Budweiser, I can guarantee you that one! Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2744185472

Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:37 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale, Troegs Nugget Nectar Imperial Amber Ale!!!!!!!! There! What do I win? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 59467727 Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 98245350

You'll NEVER see me with a Budweiser, I can guarantee you that one! Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 2744185472

I've become a hophead myself. Trifecta is all I have in the fridge at present.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:45 am

Vis wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Pappy wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I've become a hophead myself.   Trifecta is all I have in the fridge at present.  

I'm truly starting to believe that they are lacing IPAs with crack. I find myself jonesing for that hoppy, bittersweet flavor constantly these days. The South County Day Rider IPA, South County Black Cowgirl Double Black IPA, New Belgium Ranger IPA, and New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA have been staples of my fridge rotation for quite awhile now. They got their hooks in me and I feel like a fat Pookie from "New Jack City".

Back to top Go down
steelstoned1972

steelstoned1972

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:45 am

Thank god I was working while this thread was getting started.

Lol , I missed out on the drunken debauchery and pipe dream theories.

Steelstoned @Steelcrazycraig1972
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:58 am

Buddha Bus wrote:

I'm truly starting to believe that they are lacing IPAs with crack. I find myself jonesing for that hoppy, bittersweet flavor constantly these days. The South County Day Rider IPA, South County Black Cowgirl Double Black IPA, New Belgium Ranger IPA, and New Belgium Rampant Imperial IPA have been staples of my fridge rotation for quite awhile now. They got their hooks in me and I feel like a fat Pookie from "New Jack City".

meet me at Barleys

http://www.barleysgville.com/beer-list/

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:06 am

Vis wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

meet me at Barleys

http://www.barleysgville.com/beer-list/

You, sir, are the Devil! Twisted Evil

I'm on my way! Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 1841364231

Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: haha... we got a comedian in the house! is that you, bill cosby?    Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:08 am

Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 3798349058
Fire Arians wrote:

Haha!  We got a comedian in the house.  Is that you , bill Cosby? Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) 3798349058

. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)   Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theory Thread (or drunk thread :D)
Page 1 of 1