Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAl Michaels arrested, charged with DUI Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI Empty
PostSubject: Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI   Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Quote :
(CNN) -- The man revered for yelling "Do you believe in miracles?" as the U.S. hockey team upset the mighty Soviets in the 1980 Winter Olympics was arrested and charged with misdemeanor DUI in Southern California on Friday night, Santa Monica police said.

Sgt. Ryan Gradle said Michaels, the current play-by-play announcer for NBC's "Sunday Night Football," was extremely cooperative and was released on his own recognizance Saturday morning.

Michaels was arrested shortly before 10 p.m., then spent a little more than five hours in the Santa Monica City Jail, the Los Angeles Inmate Information Center said.

He's scheduled to appear at Los Angeles Municipal Court at 8:30 a.m. on June 26.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/al-michaels-arrest/index.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI   Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:26 pm

This is something I thought I'd never see. Hopefully he learns from this mistake and doesn't do it again.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI   Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 pm

steelerdude15 wrote:
This is something I thought I'd never see. Hopefully he learns from this mistake and doesn't do it again.
Yeah, I was surprised as well.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI   Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Michaels arrested, charged with DUI
Page 1 of 1