Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePacman Jones charged after bar arrest Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest Empty
PostSubject: Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest   Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 am

ESPN.com news services

Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested at a bar late Saturday night for disorderly conduct while intoxicated and resisting arrest.

Four months after settling a case that punctuated a slew of off-the-field trouble for the 27-year-old NFL veteran, he was taken into custody on the misdemeanors after being repeatedly asked to leave a Cincinnati bar for rowdy behavior, WKRC-TV has reported, citing court documents.

Jones was jailed around 3 a.m. Sunday and released later in the morning.

Two police officers were forced to physically restrain Jones to apply handcuffs as he fought to pull away, the TV report says. Jones had been yelling profanities and waving his arms violently, according to WKRC-TV.

Jones, who wears a neck brace as a result of an injury suffered last season, denied the allegations in an interview with WCPO-TV after leaving jail.

"I just had surgery, so why would I be resisting arrest?" Jones said.

(Read More:) http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6754092

Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest 3562723908

I wonder how many idiots will come out saying Pacman deserves a second chance? Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest 106674522

My favorite quote; "Only thing I can do is be me and do what I'm supposed to do, but I was not yelling at the police."

You were being you and did what you were supposed to do.... get arrested. Good job, Pukeman! Notice how he doesn't refute the reason he was asked to leave and the whole reason the police were there to begin with? Fucking grade-A moron.

Have fun flipping burgers or riding the back of a garbage truck, Pacman! Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest 4130395391

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest   Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 am

What a moron. Not much more needs to be said.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest   Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 am

No wonder Carson wants to retire with garbage like this around him...

Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest Pacman_jones_mugshot_1_

PostSubject: Re: Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest   Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacman Jones charged after bar arrest
Page 1 of 1