Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger: We work out more than most teams Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger: We work out more than most teams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Roethlisberger: We work out more than most teams Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger: We work out more than most teams   Roethlisberger: We work out more than most teams EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 am

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 21, 2011, 2:55 PM EDT

We noted yesterday that Ben Roethlisberger had provided the first acknowledgement that the Steelers players engaged in organized practices during the lockout. Today we have more word from Roethlisberger, who took what may have been a little swipe at players on other teams who have boasted about their lockout workouts.

“To me, it’s not about letting the world know we’re doing it,” Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “As long as we know we’re doing and we’re doing it, that’s all that matters. That’s just how we operate and how I operate. I’ve gotten some letters from people, I’ve heard some things like, ‘Why aren’t you working out?’ Well, we are working out. We’ve probably worked out more than most teams. It’s just that we choose to keep it quiet.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/21/roethlisberger-we-work-out-more-than-most-teams/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Roethlisberger: We work out more than most teams
Page 1 of 1