Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAmerican Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

American Horror Story: Coven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:29 am

Lady Steel wrote:
I have no idea what's up with Queenie.  Is she dead or not?    American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 2087824411

Yeah, Queenie was killed when the witch hunters attacked Marie Laveau's place. At least I think she was killed ... with Coven, the dead don't seem to stay dead.

This season was full of promise, but for me it hasn't delivered. I haven't hated it, but I haven't enjoyed it nearly as much as the first two seasons. For a show about witches and voodoo, there's been a surprising lack of magic and voodoo. About the only thing they use magic for is to close doors. And characters seem to come and go without reason or purpose. Like you said Lady ... why was Stevie left alone all day? And what were Madison and Misty doing at that funeral procession? Where is Kyle? They seem to throw characters into scenes for no reason and have them disappear without explanation. The show has had some great moments, but it lacks direction. Hopefully the final three episodes can save the season and not leave me disappointed.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Lady Steel

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

This season isn't all I thought it would be either. I could have done without the young girls and Kyle, and have the storyline focused on Fiona, Marie, Delphine, Myrtle, and maybe Misty just because she's my favorite and I think she's awesome.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 pm

The last episode was really weird for me. The whole mini Stevie Nix concert was a little much for me. I can tell a show isn't doing it's job when I check the garbage on social media rather than being all in on the show. The last one (Asylum) was so much better and this one has been lack luster. It has had it's moments but overall has been very disappointing. But, it's not how it start... it's how you finish.

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
But, it's not how it start... it's how you finish.

That's what she said.    American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 1797695198 

American Horror Story 3x11 Promo HD "Protect the Coven"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Horror Story: Coven   American Horror Story: Coven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Horror Story: Coven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2