Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense Empty
PostSubject: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:16 am

So yesterday on a local sports radio station they brought up the subject of Defense wins championships. The conversation started off with a bunch of stats and this that and the other and it finally came down to the one question:

If you had your choice between having a dominate offense or a dominate defense which would you choose?

Me, I'd go with a dominate defense.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm with you.

Defense for sure. If you can shut down the opponent, you only have to put a few points on the board to win.

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:08 pm

Dominate offense. Gotta love a gritty run game and a mean air assault.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Last season, all the teams with the top 5 offenses made the playoffs. And all the teams with the top 5 defenses made the playoffs. In the Super Bowl, it was Seattle (No. 1 defense) vs. Denver (No. 1 offense). Defense won, so I'm going with defense since defense wins championships.  Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 1797695198

The correct answer to this question is C ... both.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Last season, all the teams with the top 5 offenses made the playoffs. And all the teams with the top 5 defenses made the playoffs. In the Super Bowl, it was Seattle (No. 1 defense) vs. Denver (No. 1 offense). Defense won, so I'm going with defense since defense wins championships.  Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 1797695198

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 903924208 Did you read the question? Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 903924208 There was no C, there was only Offense or Defense!

The next option is me fixing food Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 2278276204

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:05 am

stlrtruck wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 903924208  Did you read the question?  Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 903924208   There was no C, there was only Offense or Defense!

The next option is me fixing food  Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 2278276204

It's not my fault you didn't include the correct answer as one of the possibilities. Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense 131212936

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 am

I think back to yester-year and the days of Greene,Lambert,Ham ,Blount,L.C. and all those guys. I got to go with defense. Although we had a pretty good offense back then too. The defense was better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense   Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominate Offense vs. Dominate Defense
Page 1 of 1