Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn

Go down 
+17
teegre
BlackAndGold
effyou515
kirklandrules
IowaSteeler927
Wallace108
tony hipchest
SteelersCanada
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
nikstar
harrison'samonster
fer69
Buddha Bus
Fire Arians
Hawaii 5-0
SteelersYak
Lady Steel
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:57 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
ian rapoport,

Steelers have been talking to teams about draft pick trades for AB.

Not sure I put much stock in what Ian Crapreport says.

LOOK OUT! HERE COMES IAN RAPOPORT ON ANOTHER DRIVE-BY SPORTS NEWSFLASH!

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Image41

Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:49 am

AB is at today's workout

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:54 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
AB is at today's workout

Suck it again, haters!!! Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 568088689

I'm starting to think Steelers players just leak false information to these idiots just to make them look like a assholes and get a good larf. Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 1664291743

Back to top Go down
teegre

teegre

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 am

AB is simply too tired, due to having a newborn... and, he forgot to remember to sit home.

Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:33 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
AB is at today's workout

no big ben?

he must be holding out for a trade or new deal already... Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 1401235891

. .
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:38 am

tony hipchest wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
AB is at today's workout

no big ben?

he must be holding out for a trade or new deal already... Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 1401235891

It's just because he hates being around Haley so much. Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 2981382511

Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 am

SIGH, good. Now we can all shut up about Antonio Brown. Who's next?
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Knew it was no big deal. AB is a team first guy. Congratulations to him on the birth of his son. Maybe in 25 years we'll see AB's son and Ben's son on the Steelers together. Unlikely but that would be really neat.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:30 pm

tony hipchest wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
AB is at today's workout

no big ben?

Isn't Ben in Arizona? Thought the news that he signed an extension with the Steelers was just misinformation. I was assured he'd be in a Cardinals jersey this fall and I'm going to hold my damned breath until I see it! Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 106674522
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 4:43 pm

Antonio Brown Promises To Be Present For Training Camp

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/05...training-camp/
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Antonio Brown on reported holdout: 'Money's not important to me'

By Ryan Wilson | CBSSports.com

May 26, 2015

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Antonio-brown-newborn

Antonio Brown caught 129 passes for 1,698 yards and 13 touchdowns last season. He was the top-rated wide receiver according to both Football Outsiders and ProFootballFocus, and the latter recently ranked him the seventh-best playerin the entire league. But Brown's contract, which he signed almost three years ago, doesn't compensate him accordingly.

And that fact goes a long way in explaining why Brown may have contemplated a holdout earlier this spring. There were reports in April that the Pro Bowler was looking for a new deal, but after that trial balloon was met with predictable disdain from fans, Brown apparently had a change of heart.

Two days after the aforementioned reports, Brown tweeted that his absence from voluntary workouts was because spending time with his newborn and that he couldn't "wait to get back to my teammates."

On the first day of OTAs Tuesday, Brown was asked about his contract situation.

“That's totally up to my agent," he said, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I'm here singularly focused to get better and better on my game. This organization has been nothing but first class to me, believing in my time and my skills since I got here. I'm ready to pay them back with my work ethic. ...

"This is a community that I love," he continued. "My kids go to school here. I want to keep a good reputation. Obviously money's not important to me. I've got enough. The organization has extremely blessed me. I'm ready to play football."

to read rest of article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25196389/antonio-brown-on-reported-holdout-moneys-not-important-to-me
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Antonio Brown sets world record with catch

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 E9400095C81223306852487053312_3f26df0d68c.4.1.15961349625003945000.mp4

Steelers receiver Antonio Brown teamed up with ESPN's Sports Science to set a world record. To be fair, no one was really competing with Brown for this record, but it's an impressive feat nonetheless.

In order to do this, Sports Science dropped the football using a drone. The world-record height is about four times higher than a normal punt, and the ball can move up to 2 feet per second with just 10 mph of wind. Brown attempted to catch a football from 360 feet. He attempted it multiple times last year when he was on the show, but failed.

A year removed from failure, Brown was ready to try again...

to read rest of article:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-06-18/antonio-brown-world-record-catch-video-steelers-receiver-drone-
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:41 am

Regardless of challenge, that's still a heck of a catch.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:23 pm

You can watch Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown on Family Feud this weekend

By Jacob Klinger
on June 26, 2015

Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will represent the AFC against the NFC on Sunday's episode of Family Feud.

The show will air at 8 p.m. on ABC with the winning team earning as much as $25,000 for the organization each represents.

Brown, the Baltimore Ravens' Terrell Suggs, San Diego Chargers tight end Antonio Gates, Denver Broncos defensive end DeMarcus Ware and New York Jets center Nick Mangold are playing for the Player Assistance Trust, a group created by the NFL Players Association to help players in their post-career transition.

San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis, Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy, Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte, Carolina Panthers linebacker Thomas Davis and Arizona Cardinals defensive end Calais Campbell will play for St. Jude's Children's Research Center.

to read rest of article:

http://www.pennlive.com/steelers/index.ssf/2015/06/steelers_wr_antonio_brown_family_feud.html
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 CItpJi8WoAAsieg
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 am

Big week for antonio brown. ESPN sports Science debut. Acting debut on HBO's Ballers with Dewayne "the rock" Johnson. Game show debut on Family Fued. Spreading joy and happiness and entertainment unto the world.

Meanwhile wannabe "best receiver in the nfl", Dez Bryant is spreading douchebaggery in Dallas

. .
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:01 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 CItpJi8WoAAsieg

I love AB but theres something about "3/4 Imagination" that made me bust laughin'
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 am

This is why I love A.B. Him, Josh Harris, and Randy Moss working out during offseason.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25234585/look-steelers-antonio-brown-josh-harris-working-out-with-randy-moss?FTAG=YHF7e3228e
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:53 pm

He brought Randy moss back to Pittsburgh with him today to go visit with some kids.

I don't know what more he can actually do to get better but he certainly is trying everything

. .
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Randy Moss Allegedly Out-Sprints Antonio Brown In Workout With Steelers Players

by NESN Staff on Tue, Jul 7, 2015

It sounds like Randy Moss still has it. The former New England Patriots* wide receiver apparently got a workout in Monday with Pittsburgh Steelers wideout Antonio Brown and running back Josh Harris, and he kept up with the young guns. Moss, one of the best receivers of all time, went head-to-head in a sprint with Brown, one of the best receivers today, and according to Harris, Moss still has some speed...

to read rest of article:

http://nesn.com/2015/07/randy-moss-allegedly-out-sprints-antonio-brown-in-workout-with-steelers-players/
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:08 am

NFL Network has Antonio Brown at No. 8 but #SteelersNation can vote him as @ESPYS #BestNFLPlayer!

VOTE: http://stele.rs/38rdc  
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

Antonio Brown named Variety's first ever Male Sports Personality of the Year

Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

Steelers WR Antonio Brown named Variety's first ever Male Sports Personality of the Year.

Steelers’ wide receiver Antonio Brown received another honor on Tuesday when he received Variety’s Male Sports Personality of the Year at their First Annual Sports Entertainment Breakfast.

The award, which Brown became the first-ever recipient of, highlights what athletes must do to be “The New All-Star Athlete.” While the award is about on-field accomplishments, it encompasses a whole lot more, including social media followings to reality show competitions, and making the transition to other television mediums while still playing.

Social media is a big part of Brown’s off-field persona and with over 387,000 followers on Twitter he is an athlete who isn’t afraid to interact with his fans or share an inside look at his life and likes.

Brown makes his acting debut on HBO’s new television series “Ballers,” a show about life in professional football.

And when it comes to the football field, his accomplishments are well known. Brown was ranked No. 8 on NFL Network’s “Top 100 Players of 2015,” was selected to his third Pro Bowl last year, recorded at least one reception in 72 straight games in which he played, and set a single season team record with 129 receptions and 1,698 receiving yards in 2014 while leading the NFL in receiving.

to read rest of article:

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...a-078ff6e00ec1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn   Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers WR Antonio Brown says he’s skipping workouts to be with newborn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2