Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeI hate the new extra point rule Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

I hate the new extra point rule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

I hate the new extra point rule Empty
PostSubject: I hate the new extra point rule   I hate the new extra point rule EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:36 pm

The NFL is slowly turning into the XFL. I understand the reason for encouraging more 2 pt conversions, making the extra point less of a formality, but don't fix whats not broken. They're just making it weird 13-8? thats just not a football score and it annoys me.

PostSubject: Re: I hate the new extra point rule   I hate the new extra point rule EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:10 pm

This increase in going for 2 this season definitely is going to lead to some conspiracy theories when a failed or successful 2 point attempt impacts the point spread but not the outcome of the game I hate the new extra point rule 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: I hate the new extra point rule   I hate the new extra point rule EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 pm

I don't when playing a football board it looks like all the numbers come into play. I hate the new extra point rule 1797695198
Back to top Go down
marvology
Xtreme Newb
marvology

PostSubject: Re: I hate the new extra point rule   I hate the new extra point rule EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

It's retarded, more Goodell legacy whoring in action.

The whole point of the extra point kick being a gimmee is it's a REWARD for scoring a TD and not going for 2 FGs on conservative drives.

Completely removes the fake from football strategy; all for about 4% harder extra point attempts.

http://www.marvbook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate the new extra point rule   I hate the new extra point rule Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate the new extra point rule
Page 1 of 1