Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)

Go down 
+16
Atlanta Dan
pczach
Wallace108
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
vasteeler
IowaSteeler927
solardave
WVABE
Dave75th
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
Hawaii 5-0
ImperialFan
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:32 am

ImperialFan wrote:
Yo that is some bullshit. The reason the Patriots** appear to be so good at home is because they can cheat better there. Fags.

There, I fixed it for you.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:36 am

Dave75th wrote:
What a bunch of cowards. Your team losses and your coach accuses the other team of cheating. The Steelers are going nowhere, cowards never do.

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 1505004552 Go away Patriots** troll. Go fap all over your Brady fathead in your parent's basement. Cowards are teams that cheat, and consistently get caught cheating over, and over, and over again. The Steelers for your information are not the only team to have made this accusation before... But I guess all the other players, coaches, and staffers around the league that have spoken out since Spygate are all just a bunch of liars... In the fantasy land that Patriots** bandwagoners are living in that is. The fantasy land of denial, and excuse-making. Every single one of those trophies the Patsies have is tainted. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Fake ass football team, with fake ass fans that didn't even know who the Patriots* were until Belicheat and Shady Brady came around. Gtfo of here. NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 2472506995

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:11 pm

Actually over the last couple of days coaches have said they have run into this problem in stadiums all over the country. So you're just making up another excuse for losing. And when you get blown out of game 1 of the playoffs again you'll make some more excuses like the the * you place after New England, because in fact that is an excuse in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Dave75th wrote:
Actually over the last couple of days coaches have said they have run into this problem in stadiums all over the country. So you're just making up another excuse for losing. And when you get blown out of game 1 of the playoffs again you'll make some more excuses like the the * you place after New England, because in fact that is an excuse in and of itself.

eh, they placed it there themselves. you know....with the cheating and all NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 568088689

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Dave75th wrote:

Heress the thing about this game. It wasnt a blow out. It wasnt close either, but I remember seeing roethlisberger complaining about the headsets and it was at the 1st and goal where the steelers failed to score, what a perfect time to cheat. Of course a goal line stand would probably be the best time to shut off the opposing teams head sets.

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Dave75th wrote:

Yeah, with all the with NFL games this has been happening at the past couple days. All these NFL games that totally have actually happened and existed. Or you are just claiming that mysteriously at stadiums all over the united states, that a phenomenon that has in the past only happened in foxboro to opposing teams has just started happening to random high school and college teams all over the world. Where do you get your news? Fortune cookies you steal from Chinese places and then cut the cookie open, remove the fortune and replace with your own fortune?

Go suck Bellicheats big hairy dick, you worthless piece of patriot scum.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:24 pm

I wonder what exactly the Patriots** 'could' do that would make their fans second guess them, even a little. Surely theres something. But lets make it clear. Nobody on this forum is blaming the headset problem for the Steelers loss. Whether its a silly stunt, or a silly coincidence. We thoroughly beat ourselves with missed opportunities on offense and bad secondary communication. If this Pats* fan has come here to troll and be fed something. He should be specific about what it is he wants to be fed. We just posted an article and commented on the article. The article was written because this happened, again.. The only general outrage out there is because it seems to (usually) be the Patriots* and (usually) theres nothing real done about it. Goodell tried to enforce some general rule of law and he got sued. I hope that this is just a trolling. Because sometimes it seems like Patriots* fans arent fans of the actual game (football) just the Patriots* as an image. Remember that a fan is a fan. I have nothing to do with the Steelers franchise.

Last edited by KeepHarrisonTilHes92 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:30 pm

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
I wonder what exactly the Patriots** 'could' do that would make their fans second guess them, even a little. Surely theres something.

I think the Patriots* could literally pull some buffalo wild wings shit and their fans would still be like " water sprinklers have been popping up and tripping players of opposing teams while they have a wide open field and the ball in their hands at stadiums all over the country lately"

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 2744185472 NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 2087824411 NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 1841364231

Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Ha ha, just more excuses. Two championships in 35 years. The Steelers haven't been a threat in decades. Go away boys and girls and let the adults play the game.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:21 am

Dave75th wrote:
Two championships in 35 years.

So what? Your guys only have 1 (legit) Lombardi, and the Seahags managed to lose that game more than you won it.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:23 am

Dave75th wrote:
Ha ha, just more excuses. Two championships in 35 years. The Steelers haven't been a threat in decades. Go away boys and girls and let the adults play the game.

Now I know for sure youre just here for fun and trolling. Which, if I were in your position, I would do the same. Flip a negative image into a fun and positive activity. It would be the perfect way to combat my internal moral struggle of second guessing and doubting the integrity of my favorite football team. Taking a loss is tough for us Steelers fans here, but its nothing like having a lifelong passion for a franchise drug down constantly with scandals. So if youre really here to feel better, let down your walls, and come in for a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:18 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92: "....here for fun...."

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 709916_305289-Kraft
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:29 am

Well then I guess its time for fun.

Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:39 am

Who makes dinner in a lesbian relationship?

Neither, they eat out.

Why did the hipster burn his tongue?

Because he drank coffee before it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:40 am

Well then I guess its time for fun.

Painful.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:55 am

Dave75th wrote:
And when you get blown out of game 1 of the playoffs again you'll make some more excuses like the the * you place after New England

We're not doing that. The forum adds the asterisk automatically when the word Patriots* is posted. Oooh, that reminds me ... I should probably update the system so it adds two asterisks. Thanks for the reminder. NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 230572241

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 Cheaterspatriots

And just for fun ...

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 Comicso

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Dave75th wrote:
The Steelers haven't been a threat in decades.

Are you 12? Did you just start watching football last year? Wait, never mind. You're a Patriots* fan. We should expect an overabundance of stupidity. NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 1401235891

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Why did the baker have brown hands?

He kneaded a poo.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 pm

I wonder what exactly the Patriots*** 'could' do that would make their fans second guess them, even a little. Surely theres something. But lets make it clear. Nobody on this forum is blaming the headset problem for the Steelers loss. Whether its a silly stunt, or a silly coincidence. We thoroughly beat ourselves with missed opportunities on offense and bad secondary communication. If this Pats** fan has come here to troll and be fed something. He should be specific about what it is he wants to be fed. We just posted an article and commented on the article. The article was written because this happened, again.. The only general outrage out there is because it seems to (usually) be the Patriots** and (usually) theres nothing real done about it. Goodell tried to enforce some general rule of law and he got sued. I hope that this is just a trolling. Because sometimes it seems like Patriots** fans arent fans of the actual game (football) just the Patriots** as an image. Remember that a fan is a fan. I have nothing to do with the Steelers franchise.

If Aaron Hernandez said he killed a couple people to make sure it gave the Patriots* the best chance to win, they'd probably storm the prison demanding his release.

This is how low some of these "fans" have become.

Before I continue, I just have to say that I know it can't be all Patriots* fans. There must be some that disagree with the tactics they employee to gain advantage. The problem is, it appears the vast majority are willing to overlook the obvious as shown by the entire stadium carrying on like fools and taunting people in the first game. I would be disappointed and saddened if I learned that the Steelers were conducting themselves this way.

At this point, however, most of their fans could rationalize anything if they think it would help them win. When the Patriots* organization heard about the OTL/ESPN report about the serial cheating, they didn't even try to deny the facts of the report in any way. An investigation that involved the interviews of 90 sources and included former coaches and players revealing cheating at every level, was not denied in any way by the Patriots* organization. Think about that for a second. Every Patriots* fan knows that 90 people were sourced for the investigation, including former Patriot players and coaches. They gave all the information in the report about the cheating of their team.........and the team didn't even try to deny it in their response...............and nearly every fan tries to defend them and claim they're being victimized by the NFL.

It's a sad state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:10 pm

James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell

Seriously, Patriots*, you have cameras everywhere. Where's the James Daniel video?

https://twitter.com/jimwexell
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Well, good luck on your season. See you in January.

Last edited by Dave75th on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:47 pm

https://i.imgur.com/ljycBoj.gif
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Dave75th wrote:
Well, good luck on your season.

And good luck to you in your future trolling endeavors, along with all your P-Word partners in crime. Just like the example set by your rogue ball club in their attempts to ruin the NFL, you're imitating them nicely in your mission to ruin NFL team forums by essentially engaging in the same tactics. The P-Words and their lackeys belong together, and I can't wait to see the back-stabbing you'll eventually be doing to each other.

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:37 pm

I'd like to apologize to Coach Daniel. The story about him allegedly assaulting a Patriots* fan turned out to be bs.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Ed B. of the P-G provides some insight on how the Pats* security (it is their stadium) handled the "assault" charges

In nearly every NFL stadium, the assistant coaches who sit upstairs with the (sometimes) working phones leave at halftime, and at the end of the game through an elevator that takes them directly to the floor level and a short distance to their locker room.

Often, those coaches take the same elevators as do the members of the media. And almost always, security is there to make sure the coaches get in the elevator first and without anyone else joining them for their ride.

Not in New England, apparently. They make the visiting coaches — no doubt wearing easily identified team apparel — walk through the concourses filled with fans buying hot dogs and beers at halftime. And no security is with them.

It is a recipe for confrontation. The Steelers say Daniel did not touch any fans, but the cops/security who confronted him certainly looked like they were looking for a fight, threatening him with jail.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/14/On-the-Steelers-Breaking-down-Patriots*-game-2-by-6/stories/201509140047

Just another example of a loathsome organization
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next