Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)

Go down 
+16
Atlanta Dan
pczach
Wallace108
Steel Peon
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
vasteeler
IowaSteeler927
solardave
WVABE
Dave75th
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
Hawaii 5-0
ImperialFan
tony hipchest
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:41 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Ed B. of the P-G provides some insight on how the Pats** security (it is their stadium) handled the "assault" charges

In nearly every NFL stadium, the assistant coaches who sit upstairs with the (sometimes) working phones leave at halftime, and at the end of the game through an elevator that takes them directly to the floor level and a short distance to their locker room.

Often, those coaches take the same elevators as do the members of the media. And almost always, security is there to make sure the coaches get in the elevator first and without anyone else joining them for their ride.

Not in New England, apparently. They make the visiting coaches — no doubt wearing easily identified team apparel — walk through the concourses filled with fans buying hot dogs and beers at halftime. And no security is with them.

It is a recipe for confrontation. The Steelers say Daniel did not touch any fans, but the cops/security who confronted him certainly looked like they were looking for a fight, threatening him with jail.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/14/On-the-Steelers-Breaking-down-Patriots**-game-2-by-6/stories/201509140047

Just another example of a loathsome organization
Certainly so. I feel bad that I thought Daniel had fucked up big time by getting into it with a Pats* fan. Now I see this and see how the Pats* don't even give opposing coaches security. They really are as you say Dan a loathsome organization. They really take the prize. I've hated a good many teams in my life but the Pats* quickly have become number one. It's one thing to get a lot of breaks your way, it's another to be intentionally scummy and I think to play off something LaDanian Tomlinson once said but expand it even more but it starts with Robert Kraft. He's a slimy bastard. He's worse than someone like Jerry Jones since Jerry Jones doesn't try to pretend like he's this upright guy.
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
James C Wexell ‏@jimwexell  

Seriously, P-Words**, you have cameras everywhere. Where's the James Daniel video?

This comment was hilarious, of course. Who's watching the watchmen?

jak341

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Just pulled this from the Trending Summary From Yahoo!. Couldn't find an article to back it up.

Quote :
Pittsburgh's staff was incensed that officials didn't force the Patriots* to turn their own headsets off when the Steelers' problems were reported, a team source told Yahoo Sports. Instead, New England apparently maintained all communications while Pittsburgh's issues were being investigated. The source added that as late as the team leaving the stadium, the Steelers still hadn't been provided an answer for why the Patriots* were allowed to continue their communications, rather than both simply being
Back to top Go down
graveyardshift
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Dave75th wrote:
Well, good luck on your season. See you in January.

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 798776511
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 pm

My office mate brought up the Brady arm pump and the play clock. Weird as hell.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:22 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

No kidding. That was rather odd that he could have such control.

Wonder if the refs made him a sandwich after the game, too.

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:02 am

SteelersYak wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

No kidding. That was rather odd that he could have such control.

Wonder if the refs made him a sandwich after the game, too.
Tommy likes his sandwiches with the crust cut off. Okay, joking aside, yeah it was just weird. When I first saw it the other day, it was like huh wtf. Yet another Shady Brady bit.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:32 am

This is what happens when you have a busy weekend, you miss the **** trolls!

Patriots***** troll - talks smack, doesn't realize there was football before 2001.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
P-Word***** troll - talks smack, doesn't realize there was football before 2001.
Funny how this has remained true for so long, as I personally never witnessed a live P-Word fan until January 2005, and that dude acted very cloak-and-dagger about the whole thing. It's a weird story.

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Steel Peon wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
P-Word***** troll - talks smack, doesn't realize there was football before 2001.
Funny how this has remained true for so long, as I personally never witnessed a live P-Word fan until January 2005, and that dude acted very cloak-and-dagger about the whole thing. It's a weird story.
So much of their fanbase is going to disappear the second they experience real adversity. Now granted the Steelesr fanbase hasn't really experienced any of that since the pre-Noll era but the Pats** have one, count it one sub 500 in the Belichick-Brady era. That's not going to last forever. Until last year, Ben had more SB wins tan Golden Boy since the year Ben entered the league which is why their old retort of jealously just rings hollow to me. It's not jealously at all with me. It's genuine fatigue of shady crap whether it's stuff like in the ESPN article report or hearing that they don't give opposing coaches security when they know full well that their fans will hassle them. It's also why I say give me a frigging break when I hear about how Robert Kraft is a classy gentleman. He may be a successful owner and businessman but he's an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)   NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL to thoroughly investigate Steelers complaints (PG)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3