Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens) - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens)

Go down 
+29
marvology
Steelcitian
solardave
SteelersNorth
JonM229
Rick5895
IowaSteeler927
Steeler-in-west
DesertSteel
BlackAndGold
ImperialFan
Atlanta Dan
OX1947
schillah
Steel Peon
zcoop
SteelerSpartan
Fire Arians
Drizztbob
pczach
Steeler Zach
Craziaskowboi
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
vasteeler
SteelCity4Life
jak341
Lokki
tony hipchest
Wallace108
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens)   Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Having a couple of days to digest the sickness that was that game, I can take solace in a few things:

1. The Ravens are absolute garbage this year. 30 other teams, with 30 of their starting QB's, with 30 other kickers would have beat them easily. They are going to get beat up all over the league and it will be fun to watch. I may actually attend the Baltimore game in person to watch us do it.

2. Although there was some pussy play calling towards the end of the game, and an AWFUL 4th and one call from Tomlin/Haley/Vick, the team put us in every position to win that game for the most part. The loss falls squarely on that shitbum Scobee's shoulders. He makes either one of those 2 field goals, game over because they wouldn't be able to tie without a TD and or Tomlin would have confidence in him to kick that 50 yarder, again game over. So ultimately, it's his fault.

3. Ben was walking without crutches all day which indicates an earlier return than 6 weeks. I'm saying 3-4 he's back.

4. We are bringing in kickers to oust that worthless mouth breather. I don't give a fuck about the 2 mil hit or the loss of a 6th round pick next year. Get that sack of shit out of Pittsburgh at all costs, or it's going to cost US more games.

5. Defense looked nice even without Shazier. Cockrell (minus one blow up) was on point. Allen, Blake and Mitchell were laying booms on all those purple Prince concert looking bitches.

6. We can beat Whale's Vagina next week. We have the tools to do it, as long as Scobee is no where in sight.

Drizztbob

Drizztbob

Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens)   Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:03 pm

Update, we signed Boswell. Hopefully that's an upgrade.

Game Balls & Goats (Steelers vs. Ravens)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5