Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeFavorite Show on ESPN Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Favorite Show on ESPN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Favorite Show on ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 am

Well... what is it? (Sportscenter counts)

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am

nfl live
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm

vasteeler wrote:
nfl live

Favorite Show on ESPN 3964572787

I used to like watching "Around The Horn" and "Pardon The Interruption" quite a bit too. The occasional "Jim Rome Is Burning" also. Just to see who he was being douchey to that day.

Back to top Go down
Farrior_roirraW

Farrior_roirraW

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I used to like watching "Around The Horn" and "Pardon The Interruption" quite a bit too. The occasional "Jim Rome Is Burning" also. Just to see who he was being douchey to that day.

Basically this. But I haven't watched any ESPN programming in a couple of years. Except MNF if you want to count that.

"I am proud to be a Steeler, no doubt about it. I was born to be a Steeler." - Farrior
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Old school PTI and Around the Horn were awesome, though I haven't seen either in a while.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 am

JonM229 wrote:
Old school PTI and Around the Horn were awesome, though I haven't seen either in a while.

Woody Paige on Around the Horn cracks me up, especially some of the things he writes on his chalk board.

Today's PTI was pretty good. It Wilbon and another guy and the other guy was 1,000x better than Cornheiser. They were rattling off jokes and having a ton of fun. I think the guy should be full-time on there (not that I ever really watch it, but I might if this dude was on it).

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Show on ESPN   Favorite Show on ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Show on ESPN
Page 1 of 1