Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJohnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again

Go down 
+20
Craziaskowboi
Shalieve5090
steelcrazy
SteelCity4Life
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
OX1947
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
pczach
El-Gonzo Jackson
ImperialFan
BlackAndGold
jak341
Buddha Bus
IowaSteeler927
SteelerFreak58
FanSince72
JonM229
Atlanta Dan
vasteeler
Fire Arians
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OX1947

OX1947

Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:17 pm

[quote="Atlanta Dan"]If you are in rehab and are told to quit drinking you have a problem whether or not someone documents it (assuming you do not think think substance abuse is just a lifestyle choice for a key employee paid big $$$ by a corporation in the 21st century).  Just like Bill Clinton could not be JFK public alcoholism is no longer a best practice for pro athletes - times change

The Vegas trip was a massive middle finger to the Browns[/quote

Serving the public is one thing, playing a sport is another. My guess is he went to rehab reluctantly. If you have to make some go to rehab, cut him loose. He doesn't look like an alcoholic to me. Just looks like a guy who likes to party too much and I have not seen it effect his game. Dallas will be a good spot for him. Cleveland needs an Andrew Luck
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:21 pm

How does an alcoholic look?
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKeRr8t1FvY
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:36 pm

I assume you are fortunate enough, unlike me, not to have friends and family who suffered from it

I will leave it by saying your link is a pleasant stereotype but somewhat less than completely accurate
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 pm

A report came out saying that Cleveland is "done" with him. So I expect him to be gone, and go sign with Dallas.

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:00 pm

A real alcoholic looks like a regular person, with responsive motor skills even after they've drank more than you could possibly conceive of having.

And then there are 'realer' alcoholics, and those people live in Southeast Asia/Malaysia.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:20 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:
A report came out saying that Cleveland is "done" with him. So I expect him to be gone, and go sign with Dallas.

I hope Cleveland hires Chip Kelly and he tries to make Manziel the starter. More losing in Cleveland!
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 11:45 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 47471550

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 1505004552
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:20 am

now apparently he's done even more to piss off the cleve brownies..he (alledgedly) missed a concussion check-up at team facility sunday morning and wouldn't answer his cell phone all day..what a Delta Bravo. Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 4031127960

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 am

Hes the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. An overprivileged little bitch who has the world by the ass and doesnt even know it and is going to throw it all away. Go to Dallas so you can be the head clown in that circus
Back to top Go down
Craziaskowboi

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:34 am

Something about rich kids from Texas and "affluenza"...
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:39 am

vasteeler wrote:
I don't get it. he is a grown man over 21. who cares if he drinks?

Probably because he has a drinking problem. I don't think he went to rehab because his drinking is in control.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 12:40 am

SteelCity4Life wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 47471550

Usually with one eye because he sees double anyway. Drum roll. Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:45 pm

A farewell blast at "Johnny Cowboy" from a long time Cleveland writer

Manziel "self-handicaps himself," as a John Carroll psychology professor said, with his alcoholic binges and his revulsion for authority. He either is afraid to behave and give the complicated job of quarterbacking in the NFL his best shot out of fear of failure, or he would at least rather crash and burn among friends back in Texas.

In order to be legendary carousers like Bobby Layne or Joe Namath, however, you have to produce like Bobby Layne and Joe Namath on the field. Otherwise, you're just a sad, over-age fraternity boy, with hollow values. rampant vices and your family's money to indulge in both.

This is his deceitful plan: He seems to be burning his bridges here in order to play for Jerry Jones in Dallas, who still wants him.

Manziel can take his false promise/dashed hopes act to Texas. The Browns should soak the Cowboys' Jones, the last Manziel true believer, for the most they can get. The Cowboys are desperate and are looking for a quarterback of the future too, given the injury history of Tony Romo.

http://www.cleveland.com/livingston/index.ssf/2016/01/johnny_manziel_jimmy_haslam_an.html#incart_river_index
Back to top Go down
The_Joker

The_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Who's the bigger fucking joke, the Browns or the Cowboys?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:29 pm

The_Joker wrote:

The Browns
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:32 pm

The_Joker wrote:
Browns by far. Cowboys are just middle of the pack. I think the Cowboys would have been a better team this year if Bryant and Romo don't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:43 pm

The_Joker wrote:

Although the ongoing nationwide popularity of the Cowboys escapes me (2 playoff wins since 1996), the Browns are the bigger joke - Jerry Jones has managed to grow the value of his franchise while the Browns owners just cash the NFL TV checks
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
The_Joker wrote:

Although the ongoing nationwide popularity of the Cowboys escapes me (2 playoff wins since 1996), the Browns are the bigger joke - Jerry Jones has managed to grow the value of his franchise while the Browns owners just cash the NFL TV checks

Plus all of that rebate fraud money

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

He's just having fun. I hope they make him the center of the offense.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
He's just having fun.  I hope they make him the center of the offense.
Nothing wrong with fun but they obviously thought he had a serious problem with his drinking if he agreed to do rehab. Honestly, if eh can learn to control it, great but the fact that he didn't show yesterday I think says a lot about him. I'm not some anti-drinking prude. Hell I love to drink myself but it really seems to get in the way of Johnny doing his job. I have to play Captain Hindsight on this and say I saw this coming though I thought it would be the AFC North D's that would get Johnny out of Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Nothing wrong with fun but they obviously thought he had a serious problem with his drinking if he agreed to do rehab.  Honestly, if eh can learn to control it, great but the fact that he didn't show yesterday I think says a lot about him. I'm not some anti-drinking prude. Hell I love to drink myself but it really seems to get in the way of Johnny doing his job. I have to play Captain Hindsight on this and say I saw this coming though I thought it would be the AFC North D's that would get Johnny out of Cleveland.

I think the kid is an entitled alcoholic drama queen that doesn't have the head to play QB in the NFL and doesn't have the arm strength to even play QB in the CFL. I just hope he stays in Cleveland, because I enjoy watching them suck.

Browns passing on Bridgewater to take Manziel was some real fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:24 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Nothing wrong with fun but they obviously thought he had a serious problem with his drinking if he agreed to do rehab.  Honestly, if eh can learn to control it, great but the fact that he didn't show yesterday I think says a lot about him. I'm not some anti-drinking prude. Hell I love to drink myself but it really seems to get in the way of Johnny doing his job. I have to play Captain Hindsight on this and say I saw this coming though I thought it would be the AFC North D's that would get Johnny out of Cleveland.

I think the kid is an entitled alcoholic drama queen that doesn't have the head to play QB in the NFL and doesn't have the arm strength to even play QB in the CFL.  I just hope he stays in Cleveland, because I enjoy watching them suck.

Browns passing on Bridgewater to take Manziel was some real fun to watch.
Haha you're a crueler man than I but yeah bypassing Teddy B was a big mistake. Ditto Derek Carr. I wasn't impressed with Johnny's size. He's my height or maybe eevn slightly shorter. I am glad to see Bridgewater doing well. He seems like a good kid.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:37 pm

[quot.
 I am glad to see Bridgewater doing well. He seems like a good kid.[/quote]

And that at times is the most important thing.

Some people have no clue about being a head coach or putting together a football team. The good kid, who has talent, work ethic and perseverance is much more important than the malcontent with all the skills in the world.

Good coaches/teams that create an environment of teamwork, collaboration, trust, hard work, resilience ...like Zimmer, Tomlin, Carroll, Belicheat, O'Brien, etc. will always have teams that play for them.

Teams and coaches that tolerate the antics and ethics of the likes of Manziel, Hardy, Burfict, Bob Griffin, often fall on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:37 pm

I wasn't impressed with Johnny's size.

That's what she said Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again   Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Johnny Manziel Caught Drinking Again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next