Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoker's Week 17 Picks Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Joker's Week 17 Picks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Joker

The_Joker

Joker's Week 17 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Joker's Week 17 Picks   Joker's Week 17 Picks EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:24 am

I went 11-5 last week, but once more, I picked the Steelers game wrong. Joker's Week 17 Picks 2164293255

Saints @ Falcons: Falcons. Will this be the last we see of Payton/Brees in the Big Easy?

Jets @ Bills: Jets. Sorry, a banged up and tired Bills team is going to be run over by the Jets.

Lions @ Bears: Bears.

Ravens @ Bengals: Bengals. No miracle for the Colts either.

Steelers @ Browns: Steelers. I'm actually seriously tempted to put on RedZone instead of watching the game in its entirety.

Redskins @ Cowboys: Redskins. I'd probably pick against the Redskins' backups here, if Dallas wasn't playing a QB I've never even heard of before.

Jaguars @ Texans: Texans. Some may say we're unworthy of the playoffs, but what of the Texans?

Titans @ Colts: Colts. About time someone else wins that division.

Patriots* @ Dolphins: Patriots*. And can someone else win this division next year?

Eagles @ Giants: Giants. I just hope Coughlin can retire on his own terms.

Seahawks @ Cardinals: Cardinals. This right here is the game of the week.

Buccaneers @ Panthers: Bucca- just kidding. Panthers. About time I can pick against these guys!

Chargers @ Broncos: Broncos. Are they gonna start Manning in the playoffs or what?

Raiders @ Chiefs: Chiefs. I think these guys will surprise a lot of people soon.

Rams @ 49ers: 49ers. Dunno why, but this was extremely hard to pick.

Vikings @ Packers: Vikings. Normally I never pick against a cornered Aaron Rodgers, but the Vikings want blood.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down

Joker's Week 17 Picks
Page 1 of 1