Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA Thank You Card For Rex Ryan Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan

Go down 
+14
jak341
Atlanta Dan
solardave
SteelersYak
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
WVABE
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
pczach
El-Gonzo Jackson
ImperialFan
Steel Peon
Buddha Bus
FanSince72
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FanSince72

FanSince72

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:31 pm

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan Rexcard_zpsxyywxcei

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:42 pm

I've gotta think him choosing a profession in football was no accident. A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Where can I sign it?

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:46 pm

Just forwarded that to one of my bills fan friends lol

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Thanks to Rex for handing the Jets De-feet!! A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 1647293567
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Thanks to Rex for handing the Jets De-feet!! A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 1647293567

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 55123897

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
I've gotta think him choosing a profession in football was no accident. A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 1797695198

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan 1797695198
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Hey, I'm sending him photos of my wife's toes.

We're in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Those are some ugly feet.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Thanks Rex.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 pm

Rex,

Thanks for not letting your team roll over. We really needed your help and while I've made fun of you in the past, I will say nothing but kind words for the rest of this NFL football season.

Sincerely,
Yak

solardave

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 am

Dear,

Thank you for being subdued before the game and for winning it. We love you man!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 am

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan Nydn

Thank you Wrecks
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 am

Related to this: Primanti Brothers is sending sammiches to the Bills.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/pittsburgh-restaurant-sending-sandwiches-to-bills-as-a--thank-you-150748883.html
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 pm

I've been to the Burgh a few times but never tried Primanti Brothers-they that good?
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:54 pm

They are a grease filled stomach bomb, but very tasty if you like cole slaw and french fries on your sandwich.

The cole slaw isn't the mayo / cream based type you see at a Chick-Fil-A. It's more of an Italian type marinade that is very tangy.

It's worth the trip to one, but I wouldn't recommend making it a habit of putting it on your plate for every meal should you value your cholesterol.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:31 pm

You can get the slaw and fries on the side like I do, and it's still a great sammich!

http://steelcityunderground.com
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:32 pm

To add to this topic... I was in Cleveland yesterday and getting the score update at the end, well, it looked like a Steeler Nation invasion in Browns Stadium. I have the videos on my Facebook page, but don't know how to share them here. Gotta check it out. Even Tomlin said we did a good job of keeping them updated!

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:39 pm

jak341 wrote:
They are a grease filled stomach bomb, but very tasty if you like cole slaw and french fries on your sandwich.

The cole slaw isn't the mayo / cream based type you see at a Chick-Fil-A. It's more of an Italian type marinade that is very tangy.

It's worth the trip to one, but I wouldn't recommend making it a habit of putting it on your plate for every meal should you value your cholesterol.

Yeah on my trip to Pittsburgh a couple years back, I remember eating at Primanti's and Peppi's. Both times I ate there, was followed by feeling full for almost the full 24 hours after. Definitely not light stuff lol, I'm guessing 3000+ calories per meal at either of those places.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Yeah on my trip to Pittsburgh a couple years back, I remember eating at Primanti's and Peppi's. Both times I ate there, was followed by feeling full for almost the full 24 hours after. Definitely not light stuff lol, I'm guessing 3000+ calories per meal at either of those places.

In all fairness, who goes there for the salads?

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:56 pm

We actually have a place in Leesburg, Va that is like Primanti's called Pittsburgh Rick's.. The owner I believe is a Pittsburgh native or at least from near the city since the place is filled with watercolor paintings of Pittsburgh and I made small talk with him today after I got my sandwich about how I was worried after the Ravens game but the Bills helped us out. Mentioned Primanti's doing what they did and he had heard about it. They're good sandwiches. I can't describe it but it's something about the bread, tomatoes(which I honestly normally don't like much), meat, coleslaw, and fries that makes them just delicious. My Dad weirdly enough got a salad today heh. I liked the Primanti Bros sandwich better than I do Peppi's Roethlisburger but I've only had the Roethlisburger once granted. I really need to get back up to Pittsburgh especially since I've done my family tree. Really want to see where my Dad's folks grew up. Anyhow rambling.
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 2:57 pm

jak341 wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/pittsburgh-restaurant-sending-sandwiches-to-bills-as-a--thank-you-150748883.html

Looks like Rex is getting a goddamn snack!

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:10 pm

JonM229 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

He probably will be disappointed that Primanti's didn't give him a FOOT-long. Anyhow I'd like to see the Bills do well and I was impressed with how former Raven back up Taylor did. I watched that 30 for 30 about their four consecutive SB losing teams and Jim Kelly is someone who impresses me and I do like how the city of Buffalo never made life miserable for Scott Norwood (A Northern Va guy at that too). Just kind of stinks that the Pats* and their obnoxious asshole fans became the powerhouse of the AFC East. Buffalo fans remind me a lot of Steelers ones.
Back to top Go down
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 3:11 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

He probably will be disappointed that Primanti's didn't give him a FOOT-long. Anyhow I'd like to see the Bills do well and I was impressed with how former Raven back up Taylor did. I watched that 30 for 30 about their four consecutive SB losing teams and Jim Kelly is someone who impresses me and I do like how the city of Buffalo never made life miserable for Scott Norwood (A Northern Va guy at that too). Just kind of stinks that the Pats** and their obnoxious asshole fans became the powerhouse of the AFC East. Buffalo fans remind me a lot of Steelers ones.

Did you happen to see Jim Kelly catch that ball on the sidelines like Troy did years ago?

jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Just to close out this topic, the sandwiches have arrived at the Bills head offices. There are Twitter pictures floating around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next