Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan

Go down 
+14
jak341
Atlanta Dan
solardave
SteelersYak
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
WVABE
FrancoLambert
Fire Arians
pczach
El-Gonzo Jackson
ImperialFan
Steel Peon
Buddha Bus
FanSince72
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Here's the video I shot at Browns Stadium Sunday. Probably saw this from the sidelines perspective on Steelers.com, but this is still really, really cool, especially for an away game.

http://steelcityunderground.com
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:52 pm

SteelCityUnderground wrote:
Here's the video I shot at Browns Stadium Sunday. Probably saw this from the sidelines perspective on Steelers.com, but this is still really, really cool, especially for an away game.

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 469886443 A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 469886443 A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 184121345 A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 184121345

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
jak341 wrote:
They are a grease filled stomach bomb, but very tasty if you like cole slaw and french fries on your sandwich.

The cole slaw isn't the mayo / cream based type you see at a Chick-Fil-A. It's more of an Italian type marinade that is very tangy.

It's worth the trip to one, but I wouldn't recommend making it a habit of putting it on your plate for every meal should you value your cholesterol.

Yeah on my trip to Pittsburgh a couple years back, I remember eating at Primanti's and Peppi's. Both times I ate there, was followed by feeling full for almost the full 24 hours after. Definitely not light stuff lol, I'm guessing 3000+ calories per meal at either of those places.

In all fairness, who goes there for the salads?

In all fairness (part II), who goes there and starts counting calorie intake?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:10 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
jak341 wrote:
They are a grease filled stomach bomb, but very tasty if you like cole slaw and french fries on your sandwich.

The cole slaw isn't the mayo / cream based type you see at a Chick-Fil-A. It's more of an Italian type marinade that is very tangy.

It's worth the trip to one, but I wouldn't recommend making it a habit of putting it on your plate for every meal should you value your cholesterol.

Yeah on my trip to Pittsburgh a couple years back, I remember eating at Primanti's and Peppi's. Both times I ate there, was followed by feeling full for almost the full 24 hours after. Definitely not light stuff lol, I'm guessing 3000+ calories per meal at either of those places.

The same people who order a pizza "with everything"... and a diet coke.

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:25 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
jak341 wrote:

The same people who order a pizza "with everything"... and a diet coke.

Haha, I've done that at some fast food places, though Diet Dr. Pepper. But... Primantis... gotta have a beer!

http://steelcityunderground.com
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
jak341 wrote:

I'm not a calorie counter but I try to be aware of what I'm eating. My #1 hobby is surfing and if I get too fat to float on my surfboard, well that ain't good A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 1797695198

With that said I didn't give a crap while I was on my trip, I indulged & gained like 10 lbs in a week lol. If it wasn't primanti or peppi's it was grille 36 since it was right across the street from where I stayed haha.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Definitely shows the pride of Steeler Nation.

What I thought was the tops in terms  of loyalty, was the number of Steeler fans attending the Bills-Jets game in Steeler gear rooting against the Jets.

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 1948569602        A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 2287965686
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan   A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thank You Card For Rex Ryan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2