Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLet's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Let's have an unbiased discussion...

Go down 
+22
ImperialFan
IowaSteeler927
respect4steelers
pczach
El-Gonzo Jackson
stlrtruck
LambertWardSteel
SteelCityUnderground
Vis
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Fire Arians
Atlanta Dan
kirklandrules
OX1947
QueenstownPa
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
JonM229
DesertSteel
FanSince72
Rhyno
harrison'samonster
dave n'at
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vis

Vis

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Rhyno wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:
Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 Gio.0

Shazier's tackle was a textbook tackle
, he stuck and wrapped up, it's not like he left his feet and launched into him. Yes it was a hard tackle, but a dirty one, no. If anything it's Bernard's fault he got smashed, he hesitated when he saw shazier coming, and well, if you're just standing there when a 240 lb guy with 4.4 speed is running at you, well, you see what happens.

It definitely wasn't a textbook tackle. A tackler is coached from small fry to the NFL to keep their head up. As a tackler, you should never be looking at your feet. There should never be contact with the top of your helmet ... that's a great way to break your neck.

Other than that, he did a great job on the tackle.

Thank you. No where on Earth is the Shazier hit a "textbook tackle."

Also, the legality of that hit has nothing to do with the offensive player being able or unable to defend himself. It pertains to the "Crown of the Helmet Rule" which is a completely different rule than the "Defenseless Player Rule". Now, it is totally fair to argue that Ryan should not have been flagged here because that rule never or seldom gets enforced. I'm happy it wasn't in this case.

In high school I got coached to tackle helmet first. then again it was a different game, but it's still legal

Hitting with crown of helmet

The rule states that both runners and tacklers are prohibited from initiating contact with the crown of their helmet outside the tackle box. The components of an illegal hit are: (1) The player must line up his opponent, (2) the player must lower his head, and (3) the player must deliver a forcible blow with his crown to any part of the opposing player's body.

How was Shazier's hit legal?

Rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Fire Arians wrote:

In high school I got coached to tackle helmet first. then again it was a different game, but it's still legal

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but if your high school coach taught you to duck your head and lead with the top of your helmet to make a tackle then you had possibly the worst coach in the history of football. Or, maybe you played before they really figured out how dangerous that is. Like Kirklandrules said, that is a great way to break your neck. Perhaps you were screwing coach's daughter?
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 pm

Bengals coordinator going after Porter and the Steelers - even John Harbaugh never got this chippy post-game

Please don't talk to my players - I know they will take the bait

Last edited by Atlanta Dan on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:28 pm

QueenstownPa wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
FanSince72 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
And here's Burfict trying to step on Ramon Foster's foot:

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 WatchfulFelineBullmastiff

Nice footwork by Foster

Fuck the Bengals!

As I recall, Foster got flagged for a Personal Foul for shoving Burfict on that play and that's one of the examples of the refs trying to set a tone early on.

Foster wasn't flagged for shoving Burfict, he was flagged for stepping on Burfict. Foster's shove came just at the whistle. This is a case of the ref not seeing what Burfict did, but the very end of what Foster was doing. Insane.

I'd like to watch the replay, at what time of the game did this occur?

I just had a chance to watch it -- it's at about 3:20 left in the 2nd quarter.

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Rhyno wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but if your high school coach taught you to duck your head and lead with the top of your helmet to make a tackle then you had possibly the worst coach in the history of football. Or, maybe you played before they really figured out how dangerous that is. Like Kirklandrules said, that is a great way to break your neck. Perhaps you were screwing coach's daughter?

They coached head up (face mask to the numbers), but sometimes shit happens.

And yes I played in the era where a tackle like that would have been called a great hit, Ronnie Lott made a career out of that. There were times I aimed high on someone to intimidate the other teams players but hey it's football

Last edited by Fire Arians on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Bengals coordinator going after Porter and the Steelers - even John Harbaugh never got this chippy post-game

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 3562723908 don't talk to my players? Reminds me of Holmgren wanting to keep the players separated in the Tunnel back in '05 superbowl. In fact, wasn't the 10 yard neutral area between the 45's set up because of Porter?

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:

Please don't talk to my players - I know they will take the bait
He should tell his players not to spit on ours. Someone get some whine for Guenther. As for Porter, why is no one else talking about the fact Cincy had coaches on the field too? And I frankly don't blame Joey for saying something to pacMan, Guenther's players play dirty and something should have been said.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:38 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
Atlanta Dan wrote:

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 3562723908  don't talk to my players?  Reminds me of Holmgren wanting to keep the players separated in the Tunnel back in '05 superbowl.  In fact, wasn't the 10 yard neutral area between the 45's set up because of Porter?
I remember Joey getting in the head of their TE, Stephens. What Stephens said was actually fairly innocent and harmless about wanting to ruin Jerome's homecoming but Joey decided to mess with the guy and it effected his game that game IMO. Honestly, Porter's not a saint but this bs about him being on the field is nonsense when Cincy had their coaches on the field during the same play and it wasn't even their player who got hurt.
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 He%20promised_zpsbhtsc0wf

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 pm

I guess Peezy fights fire with fire? Good for Peezy!

Nothing brings the worst out of all of us than a flaming asshole being a flaming asshole.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:42 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
JonM229 wrote:
And here's Burfict trying to step on Ramon Foster's foot:

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 WatchfulFelineBullmastiff

Nice footwork by Foster

Fuck the Bengals!

As I recall, Foster got flagged for a Personal Foul for shoving Burfict on that play and that's one of the examples of the refs trying to set a tone early on.
Yes, and later on in the game Burfict shoves an O lineman after the play and there was no call. At that point, I knew the refs had lost control and were just tired of throwing flags.

Personally, if I was a ref, I would have ejected both Burfict and DeCastro when they had a scrum and set the tone that none of that shit was going to continue.

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:57 pm

First of all, I think some Steeler fans have this ..."the whole NFL is against us" or the "if that was the Patriots* , they would get all the calls" inferiority complex. They should admit it, as its the first step to healing.

1. Bryant catch- I thought the ball was moving and it wasn't a completion. But, I don't know what counts for a catch in the NFL any more with these rules.

2. Burfict hit is a penalty by the rules of the NFL. Shazier hit is not a penalty by the rules, as Mike Carey said. "Bernard had 2 feet down and was a runner". (personally, I thought Shazier lead with the crown of the helmet and it could have been called. "Eyes up, Head Up, Wrap up...are the key points of tackling". Shazier had eyes and head down.

3. Think the OP is right. Munchak tries to catch Nelson. Nelson gives Munch the forearm, so Munch gives Nelson a little push-pull move to shed him. I thought it was cheap, but could see how they had to call it.

4. I don't think Assistant coaches are supposed to be on the field. Just training staff and head coaches. Kind of like leaving the bench during a skirmish in the NHL. Porter should see a fine, but the refs lost the game by then. Hawaii or FireArians posted a GIF of why Porter got into things when on the field and I get it.

5. If you call Gay's unsportsmanlike or delay of game for multiple celebrations...then you need to call Burfict and 5 guys running in the tunnel. If you call Foster for pushing Burfat after the whistle, you need to call Burbitch for pushing after the whistle in the 4th. I don't think too many technical calls were missed, but they needed to throw the 15 yarders early and often to get control of the football game and they didn't.

Good analogy I heard on Sirius radio was " The Bengals were like Odell Beckham and the Steelers were like Josh Norman". I took that to mean, the Steelers talked/played like they were the better /more physical team and the Bengals too cheap shots at them to try and make their point.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:32 pm

The thing that nobody has even talked about that much is the atmosphere in the stadium. After Shazier's hit on Bernard(A legal hit because he was a runner not a defenseless receiver), the crowd became enraged and became part of the problem. For the record, I was concerned for Bernard on the play. He seems like a good guy, and I don't like seeing anyone get hurt. It was very unfortunate.

The crowd violence that was directed at the Steelers fanned the flames of what was already a contentious battle. They immediately started throwing things on the field and at Steelers players. The bombardment carried on for a long time.

When Ben got injured, the crowd cheered as loudly as I have ever heard a stadium cheer for an injured player laying on the turf. Classless and just flat out nasty behavior.

When Ben was being carted to the locker room, debris was being thrown at him, hitting him and the cart as he was moving. "Fans" were throwing full bottles of water throughout this outbreak of classless idiocy.

In reality, there should have been an immediate announcement and warning from the officials that the Bengals would be penalized if the behavior of the fans continued. They asked for fans to stop throwing things on the stadium PA system, but no warning and no penalties were given. They should have been slapped with a penalty and taken the teams off the field.

Just like the Bengals players, the fans need to know that there are consequences to dangerous behavior, and there are rules to be followed and obeyed. Unfortunately, just like many of the Bengals players, they didn't learn their lesson because they have somehow convinced themselves that they are morally right in throwing things and potentially injuring people because they believe they are entitled.

The city of Cincinnati has a football team that closely mirrors the thinking and morality of many of the people who call themselves fans of the Bengals. They deserve each other and all the anger, anguish, frustration, and pain that they have experienced and more.

Every time I hear another Bengals fan on a sports talk show say that Burfict's hit on Antonio Brown was perfectly legal, I just shake my head. Just like their players don't get it.......neither do many of their fans.

Losers have a way of breeding losers. A match made in heaven.

Last edited by pczach on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:48 pm

pczach wrote:
The thing that nobody has even talked about that much is the atmosphere in the stadium. After Shazier's hit on Bernard(A legal hit because he was a runner not a defenseless receiver), the crowd became enraged and became part of the problem. For the record, I was concerned for Bernard on the play. He seems like a good guy, and I don't like seeing anyone get hurt. It was very unfortunate.

The crowd violence that was directed at the Steelers fanned the flames of what was already a contentious battle. They immediately started throwing things on the field and at Steelers players. The bombardment carried on for a long time.

A night game where a significant portion of the crowd has been drinking all day and is watching the home team burst into flames in the playoffs yet again against the team you hate that has owned your team for decades is a toxic mix - cutting off beer sales at the end of the third quarter would not have worked since the fuse was lit in the last few minutes of the third quarter

Teams encourage the in stadium drinking because it is a big revenue source and some coaches actually think a crowd for a late game brings more "enthusiasm"

The NFL walks a fine line and as fans can enjoy a better hi-def viewing experience at home the live crowd for a night game is going to attract a different mix

Last edited by Atlanta Dan on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:49 pm

I would give Peezy coach of the year for what he did on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
respect4steelers
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:28 pm

OX1947 wrote:
I would give Peezy coach of the year for what he did on Saturday.
you again?! peezy!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:10 pm

pczach wrote:

When Ben got injured, the crowd cheered as loudly as I have ever heard a stadium cheer for an injured player laying on the turf. Classless and just flat out nasty behavior.

When Ben was being carted to the locker room, debris was being thrown at him, hitting him and the cart as he was moving. "Fans" were throwing full bottles of water throughout this outbreak of classless idiocy.

Marvin Lewis disagrees  

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 1505004552

Although I always thought he was a journeyman coach who would never win a championship, I also thought Lewis was a good guy - he either does not have a f***ing clue or will do anything to keep his job, which now includes sucking up to the enraged fan base that has had it with an 0-7 playoff record
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:22 pm

You know, it's entirely possible that Lewis suffers from some type of Delusional Disorder and that he truly believes what he says.

Or perhaps he's suffering from some form of Denial which is clinically defined as "a defense mechanism in which the existence of unpleasant internal or external realities is denied and kept out of conscious awareness."

Or maybe he's just a moron Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 2087824411

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
pczach wrote:

Marvin Lewis disagrees  

Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 1505004552

Although I always thought he was a journeyman coach who would never win a championship, I also thought Lewis was a good guy - he either does not have a f***ing clue or will do anything to keep his job, which now includes sucking up to the enraged fan base that has had it with an 0-7 playoff record

I was thinking the same about Lewis. I remember Cowher being miked up and hearing them talk about their kids in college and their sports before a game. Lewis seems like a good guy. Lewis has brought stability and winning to the Bengals in the regular season.

but watching him at the presser smile and smirk when talking about the Burfict hit and Shazier hit. Watching him respond with "Who?" when a reporter referred to "Pacman Jones". He just seemed like a combative douchebag that doesn't have control of the thugs on his team and isn't man enough to stand up and address the embarrassment of a football game his guys contributed to.

Blair Walsh and Jeremy Hill stood up and owned their mistakes this past weekend. Marvin Lewis punked out and did not. I hope Mike Brown keeps him for another 10 years.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:39 am

• Bryant's front-flip TD grab (Borderline, but it was a catch. Nothing there to definitively overturn the call on the field.)

The Shazier hit vs. the Burfict hit (The Shazier hit was incidental. Shazier did not aim for the head square on. Watch the replay. Bernard establishes himself as a runner by rule after he catches the ball and takes two steps. Bernard then sets his feet and hesitates as Shazier comes in to make the hit. Watch Bernard's body. His facemask absorbs some of the impact as his head is knocked back, but most of the impact is absorbed into his right shoulder, this is evidenced by the way Bernard's body turns with his right shoulder going back and to Bernard's left. The helmet contact was purely incidental. Mike Pereira stated as much after the game. The Burfict hit on Brown was an absolute no brainer. They claim he tried to let up, which is bullshit. He can be seen flexing his arm, and lowering his shoulder to level the hit directly to Brown's head. The claims that he was trying let up are outright laughable. I was actually arguing about this hit with friends who of course just accuse me of being a Steelers homer, so I can't possibly be objective. One of them told me that you don't get a concussion without being hit in the head. Made me laugh, I promptly told him about a play during practice when I was playing DE in High School. The offense pitched the ball to our left directly to my side. I thought I had a clear shot at our HB, but I heard the footsteps of our LT too little, and too late. Got absolutely de-kleated. There was no helmet contact, but I was later diagnosed with a Level 2 concussion by my doctor and I had one pupil that was more dilated than the other. Whiplash alone can give you a concussion. It really doesn't take much. )

The Munchak/Reggie Nelson sideline dread-grabbing kerfuffle (I kind of think the dread grab was incidental, but Munchak shouldn't have grabbed on. It looks bad either way. Can't say I feel too bad for Reggie Nelson anyways. I thought when he got hurt that was karma coming back and finally biting him in the ass for blowing out Bell's knee the season before last. Nelson isn't as much of a scumbag as Burfict, or Pacman, those guys are hard to top, but he is a douche. I'd tackle that guy by the dreads if I ever had the chance, he's an idiot for wearing them that long to begin with.)

Peezy being on field/instigating (This really shouldn't even be an issue. The Bengals had at least 9 different coaches/staffers on the field during the Bernard injury. So they have no room to talk to begin with as they were not flagged either. When a player is hurt, coaches go on the field, especially for scary looking injuries like that. I do believe however that Porter saw an opportunity to run his mouth off at two idiots in Burfict and Pacman that he knew damn well couldn't maintain any semblance of composure. He knew what he was doing, and Pacman took the bait. Really he has nobody to be mad at but himself for falling for it. Should've shut up, and walked away from the situation and then Boswell has to attempt from 50yds instead of 35. But, I have no issue with Porter being on the field regardless of some obscure rule that's never enforced.)

General game calling by the refs (The officiating was uneven. They failed to call a taunting penalty on Hill when he was imitating William Gay's celebration dance. They failed to call any kind of penalty on Vontaze Burfict on the Roethlisberger hit. Some would argue it was a legal hit, but I see it no different than the types of hits which Harrison has been fined for in the past. I believe Harrison had a similar hit on Drew Brees that he was fined for if I remember correctly. Burfict drove his full weight into Ben, then followed that up with a knee blow to the shoulder while he was on the ground. He should have been flagged. Burfict also should have been flagged when he took the ball and ran all the way across the field and into the tunnel. It was mind boggling to me that no flag was thrown for that. Other than that we were called for something like 10 penalties for a total of 142yds, and they were called for something like 8 penalties for a total of 72yds (give or take a few yards). So the officiating wasn't as lopsided as the Bengals and their fans would have everyone believe.)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:54 am

QueenstownPa wrote:
I guess Peezy fights fire with fire?   Good for Peezy!

Nothing brings the worst out of all of us than a flaming asshole being a flaming asshole.

When my asshole is on fire the worst definitely comes out of me.
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:10 am

KeepHarrisonTilHes92 wrote:
QueenstownPa wrote:
I guess Peezy fights fire with fire?   Good for Peezy!

When my asshole is on fire the worst definitely comes out of me.

But remember: If what comes out of you CAUSES the fire, see a doctor immediately.

(This has been a Public Service Announcement) Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 2421758519

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Shazier non-call was the right call

It looked worse, to be sure. But it was a legal play, for two reasons.

First, Bernard had the ball long enough to become a runner. As a runner, he wasn’t defenseless. Since he wasn’t defenseless, he could be hit in the head or neck area, and with Shazier’s helmet.

Indeed, the fact that Bernard had the ball long enough to complete the catch and make his loss of possession a fumble means that Bernard had become a runner.

Second, the ban against use of the crown of the helmet doesn’t apply in a bang-bang situation. It requires the person delivering the blow with the crown of the helmet to “line up” the target. While close, that’s not what happened between Bernard and Shazier.

So Shazier rightly wasn’t flagged, and he should be omitted from the coming flurry of fines. Bengals fans may not like that, but it reflects a correct interpretation of the rules.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/shazier-non-call-was-the-right-call/

Also, I think I mentioned it here earlier... Le'Veon Bell was similarly hit in the Thanksgiving Ravens game a few years ago. No flag. Ugly, but legal hit.

http://steelcityunderground.com
SteelCityUnderground

SteelCityUnderground

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:36 pm

On 93.7 Ben says he saw no problem with Porter being on the field, because the offensive coaches are trying to work with the offense and write up a play, so you're not going to have the offensive coaches tend to the injured player.

http://steelcityunderground.com
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 pm

SteelCityUnderground wrote:
Shazier non-call was the right call

It looked worse, to be sure. But it was a legal play, for two reasons.

First, Bernard had the ball long enough to become a runner. As a runner, he wasn’t defenseless. Since he wasn’t defenseless, he could be hit in the head or neck area, and with Shazier’s helmet.

Indeed, the fact that Bernard had the ball long enough to complete the catch and make his loss of possession a fumble means that Bernard had become a runner.

Second, the ban against use of the crown of the helmet doesn’t apply in a bang-bang situation. It requires the person delivering the blow with the crown of the helmet to “line up” the target. While close, that’s not what happened between Bernard and Shazier.

So Shazier rightly wasn’t flagged, and he should be omitted from the coming flurry of fines. Bengals fans may not like that, but it reflects a correct interpretation of the rules.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/shazier-non-call-was-the-right-call/

Also, I think I mentioned it here earlier... Le'Veon Bell was similarly hit in the Thanksgiving Ravens game a few years ago. No flag. Ugly, but legal hit.
I saw that Shazier apologized to Bernard on Twitter. No word of any response from him at this point but it really wasn't an illegal hit for the reason you've already explained. I hated to see the guy get hurt but it was legal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have an unbiased discussion...   Let's have an unbiased discussion... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's have an unbiased discussion...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next