Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBengals fans still running their mouthes Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bengals fans still running their mouthes

Go down 
+13
Mach1
SoCalFan
vasteeler
Buddha Bus
pczach
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
jak341
WVABE
Steel Peon
IowaSteeler927
Fire Arians
El-Gonzo Jackson
SteelCity4Life
17 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Bengals fans still running their mouthes Empty
PostSubject: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:52 pm

Bengals fans still running their mouthes Bengal10

Does it ever stop?Bengals fans still running their mouthes 294855916  

It's insane how butthurt that fanbase is.

Sadly, a friend I met down here shared it on Facebook telling Steelers fans to read it. I then brought up 12 Bengals coaches being on the field, Burfict's dirtiness, and his decision to run out the tunnel not being flagged or anything for excessive celebration.

Jeremy Hill never fumbled the ball..... confused

Make a petition, complain, yadda yadda.

They're never gonna get over that game. Like, you lost. Build a bridge and move on, jebusss

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Bengals fans still running their mouthes 1505004552
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

This is a fun read!!

Seriously, who did they find in Cincitucky with a computer to post that?? Somebody gots some book learnin'.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

Bengals who?
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:13 am

WHO DEY? EVERYBODY!! LOL NO PLAYOFF WINS IN 25 YEARS AND COUNTING!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:00 am

Now they're just making stuff up. Still stuck on the whole Joey Porter thing. Nevermind the fact that 9 of their own coaches/staffers were on the field when Bernard got hurt.

Hill's knee was down? Not in any video I've seen, or any angle I've seen. Hill's body language didn't suggest it either. First I've heard of that claim.

I have read that Martavis Bryant's touchdown shouldn't have been a touchdown, but I don't blame the officials for not changing the call on the field. There wasn't really indisputable evidence that said otherwise. Easier for someone after the game looking at the review to nitpick it to pieces and then say it shouldn't have been called a touchdown.

The Shaun Williams hit... I agree, it shouldn't have been a penalty but as Gil Brandt was saying reference these types of calls, the officials will throw the flag "more often than not".

Don't believe that investigating an official for being related to a Steelers assistant coach thing for one second. That just sounds like made up bullshit. Pretty sure the NFL does their homework on these guys ahead of time, and if something like that happened it would only serve to make the NFL look like a bunch of idiots, so I highly doubt there's even a grain of truth to that claim. That claim is the manifestation of butthurt excuse making.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:03 am

Dear Bunghole fans,

No fan of any team is on your side regarding anything, when in fact they're all glad you lost. Congratulations! You've gone from zeroes to negatives!

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:17 am

Think they're whining about this loss just imagine if they won and had to play the Cheats in NE.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:28 am

To each of the points:

• The Bryant touchdown was ruled a touchdown on the field. However, there were some photos floating around out here that show Bryant's foot on the line, with his hands off the ball. These photos [I'll post if I can find anymore] were taken either from a high speed camera, or frame by frame. Regardless, I really doubt the officials have this in the replay booth. If the NFL ever goes to looking at a high speed camera frame by frame to determine a catch, I'm done.
  • You are right, there should have been a flag thrown. There wasn't, just like when your coaches were around Gio Benard.
  • There is no video proof of Hill's fumble. None. The play was reviewed, and shown to the masses. The ball was coming out before his knee was down.
  • Never heard of the Williams penalty either being questioned.
  • No one is being investigated. Never heard this either.

What this posting represents is someone taking a few things that could be true, and tacking more onto the list. A reader reads through and says, "Yep. The first 2 items are / could be true, so they all must be true."

Bottom line is: we are so far in their heads, we can claim residency. As I said before, they are a perpetual loser franchise, with a loser fan base.

I sincerely hope this team implodes to the tune of 5-11 or 4-12 next season.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:49 am

Fuck the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Hey Bengals fans.........There is now a level zero.  Bengals fans still running their mouthes 1505004552

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790 Bengals fans still running their mouthes 263681790

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:50 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
Fuck the Bengals.

my sentiments exactly

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SoCalFan

SoCalFan

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:06 pm

At least they were courteous enough to offer Ben Drinks! Bengals fans still running their mouthes 611739232

Bengals fans still running their mouthes XJuY2ln

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:33 pm

I'd honestly update my response to his posting but it's beating a dead horse and I guess if anything it proves more to just let it slide, if still is manifesting in their heads, they're certainly butthurt.

1 or 2 of those points have any basis, as you guys have said. The rest are just made up, lost butthurt for a game long past over.

I agree, Bengals fans still running their mouthes 568088689 ......to their team and fans.

Can't wait for next year. A further improved defense and we OBLITERATE THEM. Twisted Evil

Bengals fans still running their mouthes 3056903510

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Bengals fans still running their mouthes 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Bengals fans still running their mouthes Cincyfans3

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Mach1 wrote:

Hooooly crap! It's Mach1!

Missed ya buddy! Bengals fans still running their mouthes 230572241

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:21 pm

I already can't wait to play these fags again and embarass them
Back to top Go down
Mach1
Quest For Seven
Mach1

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:35 am

SteelCity4Life wrote:
Mach1 wrote:

Hooooly crap! It's Mach1!

Missed ya buddy! Bengals fans still running their mouthes 230572241

Bengals fans still running their mouthes 230572241

Bengals fans still running their mouthes Rottenecard_8018818_m2wms3jvgf

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Back to top Go down
steelcrazy

steelcrazy

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:52 am

the last time the bungles won a playoff game Michael Boltin was atop the charts with "how am I supposed to live without you"..a pack of smokes cost about a buck and a 1\2...and I had didn't have my drivers license or get laid yet..I could care less about what any cinci fan has to say..they are irrevelant and have been for a looong time..I've posted on here before that of all the Steelers away games I've been to their fans are ABSOLUTELY BY FAR the worst bunch of people I've ever had the displeasure of being around..who gives a shit what they say or think??..I dont

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:11 am

Regarding Joey Porter being on the field, here's what Dean Blandino, the NFL's Vice President of Officiating had to say:

Dean Blandino wrote:
"Well, assistant coaches shouldn't be on the field during an injury timeout. Medical staff, head coach can check on the welfare of a player, but we don't want assistant coaches out there. It happens, especially when there's the potential for a serious injury; we do, if we recognize it, not a flag thrown, but get that coach off of the field."

That's what he said, verbatim, from 0:26 to 0:46 of this video.

In other words, while Porter shouldn't have been on the field per the rule book, his presence there still was not a flaggable offense. If the referees knew that he shouldn't have been on the field, they simply would have asked him to leave the field, nothing more. Gee, no wonder flags never get thrown for this kind of thing, because they're not supposed to be thrown! So anybody who says that Porter should have been flagged doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

And regardless of whether or not Porter should have been on the field, it doesn't change the fact that Wallace Gilberry and Pac-Man Jones unnecessarily escalated the situation. Things were calming down until those two ass clowns involved themselves in a matter that was none of their business. They threw gasoline on the fire and got burnt. This whole situation would have been avoided if Gilberry didn't deliberately separate Porter from the group leaving the field in the first place, or if Pac-Man could just shut the fuck up for a change. They can both go to hell and take their defensive coordinator with them.

And if they really think they got shafted by the refs, then they can take a closer look at the go-ahead TD sequence. A.J. Green should have been flagged for a false start but wasn't. He got to catch the go-ahead TD instead. The Steelers got royally screwed on that one, because the refs' negligence directly resulted in six points and the lead for the Bengals. Right after the TD, Jeremy Hill should have been flagged for taunting but wasn't. After Vontaze Burfict's INT, he ran all the way into the tunnel with three other players and an assistant coach. Pick one: delay of game or unsportsmanlike conduct. They were flagged for neither. I don't want to hear about how badly the Bengals supposedly got shafted, because IT'S NOT TRUE!

Plain and simple, the Bengals were acting like all sorts of assholes at the end of the game and got what they deserved.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:08 am

Love it how the Steelers are still so much in the Bengals players and fans heads.
Hope it continues through next year too.
I hope their tears taste good...there's more to come.
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:19 pm

The bryant touchdown was a touchdown. i don't care what anybody says.

just the way the fans and the team acted, they didnt deserve that win

the hill fumble was clearly a fumble, obviously

PostSubject: Re: Bengals fans still running their mouthes   Bengals fans still running their mouthes Empty

Back to top Go down

Bengals fans still running their mouthes
Page 1 of 1