Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCrash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

Go down 
+18
Steel Peon
El-Gonzo Jackson
MrFootball
Craziaskowboi
SteelCityUnderground
Atlanta Dan
Drizztbob
fer69
harrison'samonster
Hawaii 5-0
stlrtruck
jak341
solardave
Wallace108
SteelersYak
IowaSteeler927
vasteeler
kirklandrules
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:11 pm

For those that missed the original version, you can witness all of its glory here.

This will thread will be the place to catch Crash's personal opinions on how awesome Haley and LeBeau are as coaches. I'm sure he'll sprinkle a jerk fest for Arians in here on more than a few occasions as well.

On a serious note, let's try to keep the thread-gobbling bashing of Haley and LeBeau to this thread and allow the other threads to keep to their original intent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:46 pm

The GENIUS of Todd Haley in a nut shell. LOL

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Cincinnati-Bengals-fumble-recovery/d87c5a28-33f2-468a-ac8e-0572a0e23e0d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:07 pm

"Ben is a OC's worst nightmare"

-Yak

"Steeler fan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:07 pm

"They had a young, inexperienced quarterback who wasn't asked to win games. He was asked to hand the ball off to Bettis and not make mistakes."

-Wallace108

"Steeler fan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:10 pm

"LeBeau's team also has a tendency to give up points on opening drives of games"

-Crash 6/8/2012

Five times in five games to start 2014.

See what happens when you pay attention to the trends ladies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Quote :
@SteelersYak wrote:
Johnson added a catch for a first down. That first down led to a touchdown. 1/1 (100%) on catches last game.

Tell me again how he added nothing.

Nothing, he won't catch 15 passes all year.

Just another unneeded gimmick by Chubbs Peterson.

Johnson caught 6 passes in 2014.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Since we're digging up old posts of my brilliance from other boards here's one, again the date in bold:

Nope. I base my criticims on Dick LeBeau's career. The warts this defense has are the same warts they've had since he came back in 2004.

1. Opening drives of games.

2. Give back points.

3. 4th quarter defense in close games.

Just watch and pay attention.

You'll see for yourself.

-Crash 7/12/2012

Now let's update that by addressing the 2014 Steelers.  

1. Opening drives of games. Five times in five games the defense has given up points on their opening drive.  

2. Give back points. Five times in five games already

3. 4th quarter defense in close games. They blew 4th quarter leads to the Browns and Tampa

Ignoring the facts, won't make them go away ladies.  

Learn that, accept that, move on.
_________

I'm glad you found the old thread.  Never get tired of reading brilliance.

And what happened after 2014?  LeBeau sent out on his ass and they gave him a watch and a canned ham.

Last edited by Crash on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Oh btw this was during the 2014 season, in which the offense scored 20 or less in 9 of 17 games, more than half, and they didn't win a playoff game.

Boy they really showed me didn't they?

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 2800024739
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:17 pm

first and last visit to this thread

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:56 pm

Look at Yak and Wallace degrading Ben.

And I'M the troll?

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 568088689
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:55 am

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 Tumbleweed-riverside2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:36 am

I've explained my post multiple times and other Steelers fans have agreed with me. Your brain is just too dense to understand the concepts. Just like you let the fact that Arians hasn't coached in Pittsburgh since 2011 slide right past you. Every Steelers fan knows that Arians isn't the OC anymore.... Except you. Troll. I really wonder who wins in an argument with yourself because you'd have no freggin clue what you are arguing about. You must be a lonely guy considering no one but amoeba brained people can understands and agree with your point of view.

Oh and hey, you are still yet to say you were wrong and your addressed me so...
Yak 7, Crash 0

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:22 am

Crash wrote:
Look at Yak and Wallace degrading Ben.  

And I'M the troll?  

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 568088689

Somehow you're following the logic that Disagree with Crash = Degrading Ben.

Failed, again.

It's understood that your man-crush on Arians is so blinding that you're refusing to see that people think Haley is doing a better job than BA. I have yet to see anyone on recent posts degrade Ben. Saying and supporting with facts that Ben is a better QB under Haley than under Arians is not degrading Ben. If anything I think you might be able to make a case that posters are degrading Arians. That's more plausible especially given the natural fan reactions to Arians' recent comments. But the degrading of Ben is only happening in your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 am

Quote :
It's understood that your man-crush on Arians is so blinding that you're refusing to see that people think Haley is doing a better job than BA.

Haley was brought here tweak his game, and keep Ben safe per the owner of this team.

He has not.

Don't blame me for holding your hero, to the same rules that Art II set for Arians and Ben.

Quote :
I have yet to see anyone on recent posts degrade Ben.

Saying he wasn't asked to win games? Saying all he ever did was throw on the run? That's degrading his talent, his career, and his skills the first 8 years. Period.

Quote :
Saying and supporting with facts that Ben is a better QB under Haley than under Arians is not degrading Ben.

What facts? You have passing yards with no context. If that's all you have? You must love Rivers and Drew Brees too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:49 am

Quote :
I've explained my post multiple times and other Steelers fans have agreed with me.

Wonderful. You want a cookie too?

Former NFL QUARTERBACKS, and people who break down their film for a living, AGREE WITH ME!

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:56 am

Crash wrote:
Quote :
I've explained my post multiple times and other Steelers fans have agreed with me.

Wonderful.  You want a cookie too?  

Former NFL QUARTERBACKS, and people who break down their film for a living, AGREE WITH ME!  

Not Antonio Brown. I provided a quote that he said Ben is more accurate, more confident, etc. But you don't want to hear it from the best WR in football.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:57 am

Crash wrote:
Quote :

Just because you name your dolls those names doesn't mean they have the credibility of the real people.

Again you addressed me without admitting you were wrong so it's now Yak 8, Crash 0

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:59 am

Crash wrote:
Quote :
It's understood that your man-crush on Arians is so blinding that you're refusing to see that people think Haley is doing a better job than BA.

Haley was brought here tweak his game, and keep Ben safe per the owner of this team.  

He has not.  

Taking less sacks isn't keeping him safe?
Quicker passes hasn't changed his game?

Are you that dense or that delusional?

Help this man, someone!

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:10 am

kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Not Antonio Brown. I provided a quote that he said Ben is more accurate, more confident, etc. But you don't want to hear it from the best WR in football.

Ben has lacked confidence? When? If anything he's always been too confident.

Brown played on this team two seasons before Haley. The first season Ben set a career high in int percentage, so much for being inaccurate. The second season was obviously so bad that he made the Pro Bowl, Brown had 1000 yards and in only four starts, and a Ravens beat writer called Ben the best QB in his conference.

Ben won 2 rings and played six seasons WITHOUT Brown.

Since this ownership induced arrangement? Ben hasn't won two playoff games.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:13 am

SteelersYak wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

He has not.  

Help this man, someone!

He's missed 7 games and takes BIG shots.

He's missed 2 games with Arians.

7 > 2.

Period.

Ben always threw quick passes before Chubbs Peterson showed up.

A shame, what people like you think of Ben's career prior to 2012.

Troll.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 2697857646
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:52 am

Crash wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Ben has lacked confidence? When?  If anything he's always been too confident.  

Brown played on this team two seasons before Haley.  The first season Ben set a career high in int percentage, so much for being inaccurate.  The second season was obviously so bad that he made the Pro Bowl, Brown had 1000 yards and in only four starts, and a Ravens beat writer called Ben the best QB in his conference.    

Since this ownership induced arrangement?  Ben hasn't won two playoff games.

Got it. So you're now saying that Polamolu is a FOOTBALL PLAYER, and AB is not (remember your quote of taking it from a FOOTBALL PLAYER?). I can't believe you would degrade AB like that! How dare you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:00 pm

SteelersYak wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Just because you name your dolls those names doesn't mean they have the credibility of the real people.

Are you 15? That's grade school shit son. Grow up.

You add nothing. You're the biggest troll here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:05 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Brown played on this team two seasons before Haley.  The first season Ben set a career high in int percentage, so much for being inaccurate.  The second season was obviously so bad that he made the Pro Bowl, Brown had 1000 yards and in only four starts, and a Ravens beat writer called Ben the best QB in his conference.    

Got it. So you're now saying that Polamolu is a FOOTBALL PLAYER, and AB is not (remember your quote of taking it from a FOOTBALL PLAYER?). I can't believe you would degrade AB like that! How dare you!

How can AB judge early Ben when he wasn't there?  Troy was.  For all of it.

Ben's teammates obviously think so highly of this Haley arrangement and Ben's play in it that he's yet to win team MVP since Haley got here.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Crash wrote:
SteelersYak wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

He has not.  

Help this man, someone!

He's missed 7 games and takes BIG shots.  

He's missed 2 games with Arians.  

7 > 2.  

Period.

Ben always threw quick passes before Chubbs Peterson showed up.  

A shame, what people like you think of Ben's career prior to 2012.  

Troll.  

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 2697857646

Failed, again! Here's an article from last June regarding Ben's release time:

Quote :
"Last season, Roethlisberger got rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds, on average, a figure topped by only five others," Starkey wrote. Compare that to, say, 2007, when he was the only quarterback in the league who held it for more than 3 seconds per attempt. In a related development, Roethlisberger faced less pressure than all but three quarterbacks (Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton) last season. The man used to want six people hanging on his back when he threw."

Quote :
Roethlisberger threw for 4,952 yards in 2014 with 32 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

Career year ... under Haley. You should be praying for Haley every night! Your hatred of Ben since the 2012 season is a disgrace. You've spouted nothing but degradation of his performance and efforts of the past 4 seasons.

The point most everyone is trying to make is that Ben was a stud prior to 2012, despite the shortcomings of Bruce Arians (and his whiny wife). Arians did not have Ben throwing quick release passes ... he encouraged Ben to extend plays, which lead to more hits and more sacks. BA was lucky he had Ben when Ben was young. Had Arians continued to be the OC today, our future HOF QB would be resting in a casket. You think Ben's injuries have been bad under Haley, add another 50 punishing sacks as that is the rate Arians was heading if he stayed.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:17 pm

Crash wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

How can AB judge early Ben when he wasn't there?  Troy was.  For all of it.

Ben's teammates obviously think so highly of this Haley arrangement and Ben's play in it that he's yet to win team MVP since Haley got here.  

Brown was talking about how Ben has changed recently. You even said it yourself above, Brown was here for 2 years under Arians. He is well qualified to compare and judge. I'll take the WR over the Safety when judging their QBs performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next