Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCrash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

Go down 
+18
Steel Peon
El-Gonzo Jackson
MrFootball
Craziaskowboi
SteelCityUnderground
Atlanta Dan
Drizztbob
fer69
harrison'samonster
Hawaii 5-0
stlrtruck
jak341
solardave
Wallace108
SteelersYak
IowaSteeler927
vasteeler
kirklandrules
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:15 am

SteelersYak wrote:
And if Mike Adams catches a TD pass, we hear nothing about this play from you.

SteelersYak, actually suggesting that 330 pound Mike Adams could catch, an EIGHTY YARD touchdown pass.  

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1505004552
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Crash wrote:
Quote :
For example, I pointed out in another thread that you're constantly bashing Kirkland's football knowledge, and I asked you what was your football playing experience. I'm still waiting for the answer. Did you play in college? High school?

I played as much high level football as Todd Haley.  

That's the fun, ironic part in all of this.  Because of my knees I wasn't allowed to play organized football.  I played street ball.  

But that's all I heard for years.  "You never played organized football Crash, you don't know what you're talking about Crash".  

Funny, I don't get that anymore from many of the same people who now blow Todd Haley on message boards.  Because when Art Rooney II hired that bozo, that was the last bullet they had in their gun when they argue with me.  

So if they think I'm not qualified because I never played, then how on Earth can they sit there and say Haley is qualified to run this offense?  It's nothing but hypocritical horseshit.  

If anything I'm willing to give Haley the chance.  All he has to do is STOP, the needless crap he puts in the offense to make everything about HIM.  When he allows the talent to dictate the offense, on the rare occasions he has, they dominate, and I give him the credit for it.  

But he doesn't do it nearly enough.  His overthinking, his micro-managing, and his constant rotating disrupts the flow of his own offense.  

Just sit back, leave your best three wides on the field, and let Ben earn the Rooney's money.  

Because after the way he's run the offense for four years?  Haley right now is wasting it.  

Again, the results on the field, do all my talking for me.  

Aaaah, the old "knee injury" kept you from playing organized football. Keep believing that.   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 2981382511

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1549491426  Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1549491426   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1549491426   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1549491426   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1549491426

And I love the idea that you're trying to compare yourself to Haley. There's a reason he's on the field with the players and you're in your parents' basement.

A few years ago, you were slightly entertaining in the way you stumbled around. But you're obviously way off your meds this time around and the hyper-bullshit you're spewing has zero entertainment value. Hell, I haven't logging in since Friday, and there's so much insanity, it would be punishment to make anyone go back and read the amount of crap you've spewed on this site.  My prediction is that you won't see Weds on this board.  Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 469886443
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Quote :
Aaaah, the old "knee injury" kept you from playing organized football. Keep believing that.

And you keep writing phony quotes that Antonio Brown never said.  

You're more burnt in this thread than Elvis Patterson was as a player.  

You made up a phony quote, and then you ran.  

Quote :
There's a reason he's on the field with the players and you're in your parents' basement.

Yeah, his father.  The only reason he's there. Prior to his Daddy getting him a job in the NFL his claim to fame was being a part time golf coach.  

No one wants to hire him to be a head coach.  Christ NO ONE WANTS TO INTERVIEW HIM.  All this bullshit about Ben playing his "best football" (Which is insulting Ben) and yet all this NFL head coaching turnover and somehow Todd Haley can't get an interview, much less an offer.  

I offered a $200 bet to anyone who believed he would get a head coaching job in 2016.  NO ONE TOOK IT except a friend of mine who wanted to jinx me in the hopes Haley would leave.  

I felt bad taking his money.  But it was the easiest money win ever.  The rest of the NFL agrees with me.  

His bullshit on and off the field was well known before he was hired, and he hasn't let his detractors down one bit. And what's happened? This once proud football team has won ONE playoff game in four years.

They won TEN, in the previous 8 years, without him.

You lie down with dogs? You'll end up with fleas.

You can't read simple English, and you're judging me?  

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3562723908
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:23 am

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 Relojarena

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 am

You boys do what you gotta do.  That usually happens when fear occurs.  

But you know what?  That still won't change the lack of results on the field for this team.  

Just like it didn't in 2014.  

Frankly?  This board isn't smart enough to actually discuss football.  Kirkland makes up phony quotes, Yak acts like a five year old, and you totally bash Ben's pre-Haley career and then deny doing it.  

Basically you're all just as soft in the head as Todd Haley.  

No wonder you like him so much.  

Here's another Classic Todd Haley moment:  

The play in question happened with 8:22 left in the first quarter. On third and one from the Tennessee Titans 6 yard-line, the Steelers attempted a fullback dive to Redman with time winding down on the play clock. Roethlisberger’s handoff was never fully controlled by Redman and that is most likely why Roethlisberger is now being charged with the fumble instead.

Dan Fouts, who broadcasted the game Sunday for CBS Sports, suggested during a replay of the turnover that Roethlisberger was too high with his ball placement on the handoff. I have included an animated gif of the play below and you can judge for yourself.

Regardless of the stat correction, Redman needs to hold onto that football.

To make matters worse on that play, the Steelers had the wrong personnel in the game at the time as Felix Jones was supposed to be the running back on the play instead of tight end David Johnson.

That's what happens when you're in a bar 11 hours before kickoff drinking beer.  Haley's brilliant red zone call was a gimmick play that was supposed to have Isaac Redman and Felix Jones on the field at the same time.  And he couldn't even do that right, as he had the wrong people in the game.  The Steelers lose to a bad Titans team in humiliating fashion, and miss the playoffs by one game.  

Lesson here?  Don't hire imbeciles to run the offense, and then don't let said imbecile coach games hungover.  

And banning me doesn't change that.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:06 am

Crash wrote:

Perhaps not. But it does protect our sanity.

Crash, I truly hope that one day you find happiness in your life.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 That_s10

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 am

That picture just won the internet Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3562723908 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3562723908 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3562723908

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:25 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Crash wrote:

Perhaps not. But it does protect our sanity.

Crash, I truly hope that one day you find happiness in your life.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 That_s10

I LOVE IT!!! Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1647293567 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1647293567 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1647293567 Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1647293567 That Picture is word 5,000 words.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 am

I have no idea who that dude was, but what we wrote made my eyes bleed.

He made a few good points here and there, but most of it was jibberish and nonsensical.

The Mods handled it beautifuly though. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:28 am

jak341 wrote:

He made a few good points here and there, but most of it was jibberish and nonsensical.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 230572241

A lot of people assume that Crash is just a troll. While he definitely exhibits trollish behavior, he's actually a smart guy who happens to have some issues. That's why we gave him a lot more rope than we would give a typical troll. If Crash could post respectfully, he'd be a great member. But I guess we are who we are.

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 am

jak341 wrote:

As you could guess, he was a prior poster on this site. Personal attacks led to a ban. We tried again, and even held our noses to his personal attacks for a time (because they were largely directed at the Mods). We love to see people defend their viewpoints and produce strong arguments and evidence to support their positions, regardless of our own personal beliefs. And I hope the members of this site see that in action. Regardless of a member's challenges, personally, mentally, physically, we still expect a certain amount of respect for the other members.

But Crash has such hatred for Haley it blinds him to any type of reasonable conversation or even to a reasonable rationalization of the current status of the team. It was interesting trying to provide counterpoints to his claims, but when his unreasonable responses became mundane, it was temporarily fun to throw BS at him and watch him chase his tail. But the fun in that was short lived and then we were left with an unreasonable, disruptive individual who couldn't keep his negativity in check. We certainly hope he one day gets the help he needs.

However, on this forum he decided to:

Crash and Burn II!

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 6a00d8341c630a53ef0134863cde25970c-800wi_medium
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:54 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
As you could guess, he was a prior poster on this site. Personal attacks led to a ban. We tried again, and even held our noses to his personal attacks for a time (because they were largely directed at the Mods)

"I wasted enough time a few years ago trying to reason with Crash (aka Grumpy McCardinal), so I'll keep it simple. "

-Wallace108 highjacks the thread and calls me a name I find offensive.  

That's a personal attack.  

"I seriously can't believe some of the stupid I'm reading right now. Crash, your posts are either a sign that you need serious help, or you're a comedic genius. I'm leaning toward the former. "

-IowaSteeler927 says I need "serious help".  

"why is it that you have to be a dick in every reply?"

-vaSteeler to me July 5 2016  

That's a personal attack  

Since "score boarding" is all the rage around here that's 3-0 the number of personal attacks hurled at me in ONE THREAD, before I gave anything back.  

Accountability, responsibility, learn what they mean.  

Crash 3 Mods/Admin 0  

Quote :
But the fun in that was short lived and then we were left with an unreasonable, disruptive individual who couldn't keep his negativity in check.

I'll talk football with anyone here.  But as soon as I get told I'm not a fan of this team, or someone hurls a personal insult?  Then I'll fire back.  Don't fire your guns at me, then get upset when I show up driving a tank and fire back.  

Negativity?  One playoff win in 4 years is reality.  Twenty or less on offense in 25 of 51 games is reality. ALL STEELERS QB's dropping like dead flies since 2012 in this "QB safe offense" is reality.  

You want that reality to change?  It's up to Todd Haley to change it.

Quote :
We certainly hope he one day gets the help he needs.

What tough guys you are.  Bitch and cry about personal attacks and at the same time hurl personal attacks at me after I get banned.  

Like I said, no wonder no one posts here.  It's one giant Mod/Admin circle jerk.  

Thin skinned Mods/Admins, who don't abide by the same standards they set for members, kill message boards.

Btw Kirkland, you figure out who Matt Bowen is yet?  

Enjoy yourselves.  If anything this forum is a lot like the Todd Haley Era in Pittsburgh: Irrelevant.  

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 2:20 pm

HaleysVomit wrote:
If anything this forum is a lot like the Todd Haley Era in Pittsburgh: Irrelevant.  

So why are you wasting your time with something that's irrelevant? Move on. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 273451046

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 4:41 pm

HaleysVomit wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:
As you could guess, he was a prior poster on this site. Personal attacks led to a ban. We tried again, and even held our noses to his personal attacks for a time (because they were largely directed at the Mods)

"I wasted enough time a few years ago trying to reason with Crash (aka Grumpy McCardinal), so I'll keep it simple. "

-Wallace108 highjacks the thread and calls me a name I find offensive.  

"I seriously can't believe some of the stupid I'm reading right now. Crash, your posts are either a sign that you need serious help, or you're a comedic genius. I'm leaning toward the former. "

-IowaSteeler927 says I need "serious help".  

"why is it that you have to be a dick in every reply?"

-vaSteeler to me July 5 2016  

That's a personal attack  

Since "score boarding" is all the rage around here that's 3-0 the number of personal attacks hurled at me in ONE THREAD, before I gave anything back.  

Accountability, responsibility, learn what they mean.  

Crash 3 Mods/Admin 0  

Quote :
But the fun in that was short lived and then we were left with an unreasonable, disruptive individual who couldn't keep his negativity in check.

I'll talk football with anyone here.  But as soon as I get told I'm not a fan of this team, or someone hurls a personal insult?  Then I'll fire back.  Don't fire your guns at me, then get upset when I show up driving a tank and fire back.  

Negativity?  One playoff win in 4 years is reality.  Twenty or less on offense in 25 of 51 games is reality. ALL STEELERS QB's dropping like dead flies since 2012 in this "QB safe offense" is reality.  

You want that reality to change?  It's up to Todd Haley to change it.

Quote :
We certainly hope he one day gets the help he needs.

What tough guys you are.  Bitch and cry about personal attacks and at the same time hurl personal attacks at me after I get banned.  

Like I said, no wonder no one posts here.  It's one giant Mod/Admin circle jerk.  

Thin skinned Mods/Admins, who don't abide by the same standards they set for members, kill message boards.

Btw Kirkland, you figure out who Matt Bowen is yet?  

Enjoy yourselves.  If anything this forum is a lot like the Todd Haley Era in Pittsburgh: Irrelevant.  

All of this came after you started acting like a d-bag (I'm done pulling up your prior quotes to show you how you're wrong), so we make no apologies for putting you in your place.

Btw Matt Bowen is the name of the guy i used to make you spend 4 days researching. And yet, you still have no clue we were sending you on useless errands to look up crap.  His name was right there in front of your face, yet you went on for several days trying to argue your mindless point. Why? Because it was more fun than trying to speak reality with you.
Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1797695198
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 5:39 pm

oh good, i can enjoy the board again

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:34 pm

vasteeler wrote:
oh good, i can enjoy being bored again

Grumpy McCardinal fixed it for ya. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1797695198

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:53 am

And Now. Back to our regularly scheduled program. Brought to you by all the thin skinned d-bag mods. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 am

I was hoping he would at least make it til the first few weeks of the season when I'd have more interest in leading him around with a carrot on a stick, or like a cat and a laser light.

But alas, Wally has spoiled my forth coming fun.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

awww, why did Crash have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea...
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:53 pm

glad to see this thread had a happy ending, as long as nobody poisons the donuts

fer69

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 9:01 pm

harrison'samonster wrote:
glad to see this thread had a happy ending, as long as nobody poisons the donuts

i like happy endings

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 11:04 pm

fer69 wrote:
harrison'samonster wrote:

i like happy endings

Crash riding off into the sunset to pollute another message board I'm not posting on is a happy ending for me...
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Aw man, I missed all the bashing... Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 3102619762

Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 pm

I have repressed memory syndrome regarding the name of the previous poster, but did "Crash" under a previous name post that it was time to move on from Bell the evening after LeVeon tore up his knee in the Bengals game last season?

If so the guy has issues
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Atlanta Dan wrote:
I have repressed memory syndrome regarding the name of the previous poster, but did "Crash" under a previous name post that it was time to move on from Bell the evening after LeVeon tore up his knee in the Bengals game last season?

If so the guy has issues

No, not the same person. But you're not too far off on the having issues part.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next