Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeCrash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0

Go down 
+18
Steel Peon
El-Gonzo Jackson
MrFootball
Craziaskowboi
SteelCityUnderground
Atlanta Dan
Drizztbob
fer69
harrison'samonster
Hawaii 5-0
stlrtruck
jak341
solardave
Wallace108
SteelersYak
IowaSteeler927
vasteeler
kirklandrules
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 pm

Quote :
Roethlisberger threw for 4,952 yards in 2014 with 32 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

"Ravens fired an offensive coordinator during a year in which they won Super Bowl. Why can't #Steelers?"

-Joe Starkey October 12 2014

Want to keep referencing Starkey now? In Ben's alleged, according to you, "career year", Joe Starkey wanted your boy Todd Haley FIRED after six games in it.

Passing yards. Yay.

People like you who insult Ben's career prior to Haley make me sick.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Crash wrote:
Look at Yak and Wallace degrading Ben.  

And I'M the troll?  

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 568088689

You're not a troll ... you're an idiot. Pure and simple. The reason you're an idiot isn't because you're stupid (you're not) ... it's because you don't comprehend what people are saying, and you take things out of context and twist them into your own warped reality.

In your reality, Yak degrades Ben. In your reality, Yak is a Ben hater. As someone who has known Yak a long time, I can tell you that I've never met a bigger Ben fan. Yak has always had a serious man-crush on Ben. But you're going to believe what you want to believe, regardless of what the facts say.

As for me, yes I've been critical of Ben in the past. Although I wouldn't call it being critical ... I was being honest and objective. Isn't that what you like? I thought you hated homers.  Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 1401235891  

The point I made a few years ago, which you love to constantly bring up and twist, is that early in his career, Ben wasn't asked to put the team on his shoulders and win games, which you seem to think. I know Steelers fans cringe when they hear this, but Ben's job was to "manage" games ... to not lose them. They won by running the ball and playing defense. In your reality, Ben was an All-Pro gunslinger from Day 1.

In 2005 (Super Bowl year), here's some of Ben's passing attempts:

11 vs. Titans
14 vs. Bengals
20 vs. Bears
15 vs. Vikings
20 vs. Browns
16 vs. Lions

He played in 12 regular-season games, and threw 20 or fewer passes in 6 of them.

Here's his passing yards:
218 vs. Titans
254 vs. Texans
216 vs. Patriots**
225 vs. Chargers
93 vs. Bengals
177 vs. Ravens
133 vs. Colts
386 vs. Bengals
173 vs. Bears
149 vs. Vikings
226 vs. Browns
135 vs. Lions

In the first playoff game against the Bengals, Ben threw 19 passes for 208 yards.
Against the Colts he threw 24 passes for 197 yards.
In the Super Bowl, he threw 21 passes for 123 yards.

The only post-season game that fits into your reality is the AFC Championship game against the Broncos.

To sum this up, I'm not degrading Ben. I'm living in the actual reality, not your reality. Ben was a young inexperienced quarterback who played well but was still learning the game. He wasn't yet tasked with putting the team on his shoulders. You, on the other hand, are being a homer. Which is fine, but you really should stop bitching about other fans being homers.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Quote :
Brown was talking about how Ben has changed recently.

He has changed, now he's nothing more than a fantasy football owners paradise who doesn't win anything anymore because he's hamstrung by the bozo running his offense.

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Haley10[/url]

The Genius of Todd Haley at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Quote :
In 2005 (Super Bowl year), here's some of Ben's passing attempts:

11 vs. Titans
14 vs. Bengals
20 vs. Bears
15 vs. Vikings
20 vs. Browns
16 vs. Lions

He played in 12 regular-season games, and threw 20 or fewer passes in 6 of them.

And he led the NFL in TD pass percentage.  He led the NFL in yards per attempt.  

Then they get leads, and then they run the ball.  

Imbeciles like YOU, don't understand that.  You value garbage time bullshit in losses with this asshole who now runs the offense, MORE.  

C

O

N

T

E

X

T  

Learn what it means.  Then talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Quote :
The only post-season game that fits into your reality is the AFC Championship game against the Broncos.

Then you didn't watch either the first game when the offense saved Dick LeBeau's ass when the defense was sucking ass to start the playoffs, or the beginning of the Colts game when they came out throwing the first 15 minutes.  

Stats without context.  

That's all you bozo's have.

Ben throws three TD passes in less than three quarters on the road to open their playoff run, and somehow he doesn't get the proper credit. Three road games, 7 TD passes, 1 pick, 1 rushing TD for a 2nd year QB.

And somehow peons won't give him credit. It's all about Coach Grampa.  

Only in Yinzer Pittsburgh.  Bunch of ungrateful morons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Quote :
They won by running the ball and playing defense.

Like I said, trash.  Go read your Steelers Digest and wave your Terrible Towel.  

Then act like you know what you're talking about.  You're probably one of those bitter Kordell Stewart fans like John Steigerwald and Jim Wexell who shit on Ben at every turn because he waltzed into Pittsburgh and in 2 years cleaned up Kordell's six year mess.  

Sickening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Ben help!!!!!!  Save me!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Quote :
In the first playoff game against the Bengals, Ben threw 19 passes for 208 yards.
Against the Colts he threw 24 passes for 197 yards

AND he also threw for 5 touchdowns in those 8 quarters.  

Funny, no actually it's disgraceful and downright insulting, how you left that part out.

Last edited by Crash on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Six year old Ben Roethlisberger, Help!!!!!

Save me!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Crash wrote:
Quote :

Then you didn't watch either the first game when the offense saved Dick LeBeau's ass when the defense was sucking ass to start the playoffs, or the beginning of the Colts game when they came out throwing the first 15 minutes.  

Stats without context.  

That's all you bozo's have.

Ben throws three TD passes in less than three quarters on the road to open their playoff run, and somehow he doesn't get the proper credit.  Three road games, 7 TD passes, 1 pick, 1 rushing TD for a 2nd year QB.  

And somehow peons won't give him credit.  It's all about Coach Grampa.    

Only in Yinzer Pittsburgh.  Bunch of ungrateful morons.

Try to pay attention you stupid shit. I never said that Ben didn't deserve credit or that he didn't play a role in their victories. Of course he did. But he didn't carry the team like you want to believe. According to you, the defense sucked and Ben is the ONLY reason they won. There's a reason why no one other than Mark Madden ever agrees with you. Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense.

You have 3 options:

1. Stop being a douche.
2. Leave
3. ...

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Stunner2

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Quote :
Try to pay attention you stupid shit.

Stop insulting Ben's career by leaving out numbers that contradict your bullshit.  

Quote :
I never said that Ben didn't deserve credit or that he didn't play a role in their victories.

"They won by running the ball and playing defense."

That's not one, but TWO REASONS, YOU claim why the Steelers won games.  I see no mention, of Ben in either one.  The statement stands on it's own merit, it's pretty much cut and dried for anyone who can read English.  

Stop dancing every time YOUR COMMENTS come back to bite you in the ass.  

Own up to them.  

Quote :
According to you, the defense sucked and Ben is the ONLY reason they won.

Never said that, don't lie.

Quote :
There's a reason why no one other than Mark Madden ever agrees with you.

People hate Madden because he defends Ben.  If Madden hated Ben?  People would defend Ben MORE.  

Ben gets baseless, fact-less, accusations thrown in his face every year by ungrateful Yinzers.  

Yet those same Yinzers, never mention the accusations, levied against hometown hero Charlie Batch.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Crash wrote:
Quote :
According to you, the defense sucked and Ben is the ONLY reason they won.

Never said that, don't lie.

I'm lying?  Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 106674522

I just imagined all the times you've bashed LeBeau and the defense and argued that Ben and Arians constantly saved them?  Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 2829330259

As Atlanta Dan told you in another thread ... the first rule of holes is that when you're in one, stop digging. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 230572241

Crash wrote:
People hate Madden because he defends Ben.

There's no point in responding to anything else you have to say. That statement alone proves what I said about you living in your own reality. The reason people hate Madden is not because he defends Ben. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 294855916

Remember your 3 options though. I'd be crushed if I log on later tonight after work or tomorrow and discover that you're no longer with us. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 230572241

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Quote :
There's no point in responding to anything else you have to say. That statement alone proves what I said about you living in your own reality.

Listen to his show.  Madden talks about Player A's allegation off the field, in any context. and people call in and bring up Ben.  

They NEVER bring up Batch.  

Quote :
I just imagined all the times you've bashed LeBeau and the defense and argued that Ben constantly saved them?

Count how many 4th quarter leads the defense has blown, then count how many times Ben and the offense came back to win.  

Even LeBeau's first game back in 2004.  Steelers have a 21-10 lead after 3 quarters, they try and milk the clock and play defense.  

The 4th quarter play-calling, is as followed:  

Run

Run

Sack/fumble.  

Raiders kick a FG.  

Next Steelers series:

Run

Run

Screen pass

punt.  

Raiders score the tying 8 points.  The Steelers weren't even TRYING to score.  

And the defense blew the lead, one stop up 8 points, and the game is over.  

THEN.....we decide to play offense again, and go right down the field and win.  

Here's the fun part.  Ben Roethlisberger didn't start that game, Tommy Maddox did.  

And here's an even funnier part?  Bruce Arians wasn't the OC.  Whiz was.  

You're so obsessed with bashing me and Bruce Arians you don't even know when he wasn't the OC on this team.  

It's a constant theme with Dick LeBeau in his ENTIRE CAREER.  Before Ben, and with Ben.  With Whiz, with Arians.  His 4th quarter prevent defense stinks.    

Great guy, wonderful human being.  

But as a DC?  He's overrated, and he always has been.

Last edited by Crash on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Quote :
As Atlanta Dan told you in another thread ... the first rule of holes is that when you're in one, stop digging.

"They won by running the ball and playing defense."

-Wallace108

I suggest you put down your shovel.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Crash wrote:
Quote :
I just imagined all the times you've bashed LeBeau and the defense and argued that Ben constantly saved them?

Count how many 4th quarter leads the defense has blown, then count how many times Ben and the offense came back to win.  

Even LeBeau's first game back in 2004.  Steelers have a 21-10 lead after 3 quarters, they try and milk the clock and play defense.  

Run

Run

Sack/fumble.  

Raiders kick a FG.  

Next Steelers series:

Run

Run

Screen pass

punt.  

Here's the fun part.  Ben Roethlisberger didn't start that game, Tommy Maddox did.  

You're so obsessed with bashing me and Bruce Arians you don't even know when he wasn't the OC on this team.  

It's a constant theme with Dick LeBeau in his ENTIRE CAREER.  Before Ben, and with Ben.  With Whiz, with Arians.  His 4th quarter prevent defense stinks.    

The defense rests, your honor. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 1664291743

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Run

Run

Sack/fumble.  

Raiders kick a FG.  

Next Steelers series:

Run

Run

Screen pass

punt.  

The defense rests, your honor. Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 1664291743

Indeed it does.

The problem with people like you, is you judge LeBeau's work as a COACH, with the same feeling you have with him as a PERSON.

Have to learn to separate the two.

Most don't. And that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Didn't we have another thread that lead to everyone agreeing that Mark Madden was a d-bag? Madden is just a windbag that does nothing more than say stupid shit in order to get people to respond to him. Props to him that he actually makes money acting like an ass. He's about as real as an elementary school play.

You on the other hand, just need to get back on your meds. Just take whatever the doctor is trying to get you to take and you might just end up with some valuable insight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:29 pm

This article was written a mere four games into the Haley Era, on Dick's Lebeau's "career".  

The author is also a Steelers fan.

Read it, and weep.  

http://mobileprod.nbcsports.acquia-ps.com/content/kacsmar-dont-believe-hype-steelers-d
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Crash wrote:
Quote :
Roethlisberger threw for 4,952 yards in 2014 with 32 touchdowns and 9 interceptions.

"Ravens fired an offensive coordinator during a year in which they won Super Bowl. Why can't #Steelers?"

Want to keep referencing Starkey now?  In Ben's alleged, according to you, "career year", Joe Starkey wanted your boy Todd Haley FIRED after six games in it.  

Passing yards.  Yay.  

progressed under Haley. Starkey: example of someone who can change his opinion; Crash: not

People like you who insult Ben's career after Arians make me sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Didn't we have another thread that lead to everyone agreeing that Mark Madden was a d-bag? Madden is just a windbag that does nothing more than say stupid shit in order to get people to respond to him. Props to him that he actually makes money acting like an ass. He's about as real as an elementary school play.

You on the other hand, just need to get back on your meds. Just take whatever the doctor is trying to get you to take and you might just end up with some valuable insight.

October 2012......have someone read it to you if you can't.

Since 2007, no defense has allowed fewer points or yards than the Steelers, ranking No. 1 in the league in fewest points allowed three times (No. 2 in 2007).

That sounds nice, but you have to ask yourself what you want from a defense.

Should it shut down the Cleveland Browns and their annually different quarterback twice a year, or do you want a defense that will show up against the best competition too? Do you want a defense that can finish the job, or a defense that’s going to fall apart in the clutch?

You can have all the top-ranked statistical defenses you want. If you cannot make a play to win a game or perform anywhere close to your usual level against the best of the best, then the only reality is your defense is overrated.

Stating the facts

Since 2007, Pittsburgh’s defense has allowed 20 game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime, which is tied with Green Bay for the league's second most.

Twenty is too high for a defense that allows the league's fewest points and yards, but none of that has mattered when it comes to crunch time.

Since 2007, the Steelers’ defense has faced a total of 125 drives in the fourth quarter and overtime when tied or leading by 1-8 points. They have allowed 22 touchdowns and 25 field goals (231 points). It works out to 1.85 points per drive, which would have ranked 21st in the league in 2011, a below-average defense. Fifteen of the touchdown drives have been at least 70 yards in length, and nine were more than 80 yards.

Pittsburgh has allowed 20 game-winning drives, 12 game-tying drives, and 10 go-ahead drives which came during games where the offense would regain the lead for a win. They also allowed five field goals when leading by 5-7 points. That means 78 “stops”, though some of those drives were in the final seconds when the opponent had no realistic opportunity.

The scariest parts are the context for how some of these drives happened, and to think how big that number would be if the offense did not bail out the defense. Even Curtis Painter led an 80-yard game-tying touchdown drive last season in Indianapolis against LeBeau’s defense before a Roethlisberger game-winning drive.

If the Redskins had better quarterback play, they would have been able to turn more of those 24 losses into wins. Since 2007, Washington quarterbacks have 12 game-winning drives. The Steelers have 17, with Ben Roethlisberger engineering 16 of them.

But even Roethlisberger cannot answer if he does not have enough time left.

The average game-winning drive (in regulation) allowed by the Steelers has come with 3:04 left in the fourth quarter, which is the fifth-smallest amount of time for any team. The less time, the harder it is to answer. The Patriots* have the worst average time to answer (just 1:25 left). The Jets have had 7:01 left (the most time), so shame on their offense.

This table looks at how much time was left in the game when the Steelers allowed the points on their late game-winning drives. In parenthesis is the league rank for that category, and the Steelers rank as the worst in everything except for overtime drives, where they are only one behind Green Bay and Miami.

Not only is allowing 10 game-winning drives in the final two minutes the worst in the league, but the Steelers have somehow surrendered the game-losing points a league-worst nine times in the last 40 seconds of the game (no other team has more than six). Maybe the only thing worse than that are the seven times in which they have allowed the winning points in the final 0:15.

You just leave your offense no real time to answer in that situation, and nearly half the losses have happened that way.

As I said, the author wrote this FOUR games into the Haley Era. The "problems" on defense, were there long before Haley showed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:35 pm

kirklandrules wrote:
Crash wrote:
Quote :

Want to keep referencing Starkey now?  In Ben's alleged, according to you, "career year", Joe Starkey wanted your boy Todd Haley FIRED after six games in it.  

Passing yards.  Yay.  

progressed under Haley. Starkey: example of someone who can change his opinion; Crash: not

People like you who insult Ben's career after Arians make me sick.

I'm not insulting Ben's career at all. Ben's talent is being wasted by an OC not qualified to coach him.

Ben is John Elway 1992. Hampered by an inept offensive system.

But Art Rooney II won't save Ben, the same way Pat Bowlen saved Elway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Quote :
progressed under Haley.

How? Ben's missing more games. They win less. They've scored 20 points or less on offense in 14 of their past 28 games, an even 50/50 split, since Starkey asked for Haley's firing.

Either the talent is overrated, or the system stinks.

Pick one.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Dickie10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Crap10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Haleys10

Todd Haley: Football Genius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0   Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash's Official Anti-Haley & Anti-LeBeau Thread 2.0
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next