Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePoor Cleveland lol Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Poor Cleveland lol

Go down 
+9
effyou515
Fire Arians
SteelersYak
Jazzo
Hawaii 5-0
Lokki
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
jak341
Shalieve5090
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 am

First RGIII, now they lose McCown. I dont know how their whole fanbase hasnt killed themselves yet lol, I almost feel bad for them
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:45 am

A 20 point lead erased only to lose 25-20? That's about as Browns as you can get.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:20 pm

I was phone watching the games yesterday since I was in the hospital visiting a friend. As soon as the PAT was blocked and the Ravens got 2, I knew the Browns would lose. I'd almost feel bad except I remember how hated a rival they are. Jackson has his work ahead of him. I think they'll regret not taking Wentz.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:27 pm

Their starters are dropping like flies.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/the-browns-are-cursed-two-weeks-two-injured-quarterbacks-153403211.html
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:28 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
I was phone watching the games yesterday since I was in the hospital visiting a friend. As soon as the PAT was blocked and the Ravens got 2, I knew the Browns would lose. I'd almost feel bad except I remember how hated a rival they are. Jackson has his work ahead of him. I think they'll regret not taking Wentz.

If they give Jackson the time. I doubt Belichick could do anything with this team this year.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Soooo Cleveland. What will you give us for Landry Jones? :)
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Kessler will be Browns’ 26th starting quarterback since 1999

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 19, 2016

Browns starting quarterback Robert Griffin III got hurt in Week One. Browns starting quarterback Josh McCown got hurt in Week Two. And in Week Three, the Browns’ starting quarterback will be rookie Cody Kessler.

That makes Kessler the Browns’ 26th starting quarterback since the franchise returned to the NFL in 1999, a preposterous total that shows just how hard it has been for Cleveland to find stability at the most important position in football. The long list of starting quarterbacks in Cleveland includes a current NFL head coach, several first-round draft busts, veterans who came to Cleveland at the ends of their careers, young quarterbacks who later had more success elsewhere, and both McCown brothers.

Here’s the full list of Browns quarterbacks since they re-entered the league as an expansion team in 1999: Tim Couch, Ty Detmer, Doug Pederson, Spergon Wynn, Kelly Holcomb, Jeff Garcia, Luke McCown, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson, Ken Dorsey, Brady Quinn, Bruce Gradkowski, Colt McCoy, Jake Delhomme, Seneca Wallace, Brandon Weeden, Thaddeus Lewis, Jason Campbell, Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel, Connor Shaw, Josh McCown, Austin Davis, Robert Griffin III, Cody Kessler.

Kessler will be the Browns’ fifth starting quarterback in their last five games as Manziel started Week 16 and Davis started Week 17 last year. With the exception of the 1987 strike year when teams used replacement players, no team since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger has ever started five different quarterbacks over five consecutive games.

Five is also the number of starting quarterbacks the Packers have had — since Week 4 of the 1992 season. The Packers’ full list of starters since Week 4, 1992 is Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Seneca Wallace and Scott Tolzien.

The Browns’ list of starters since Week 4, 1992 is the above 26 players as well as Bernie Kosar, Mike Tomczak, Todd Philcox, Vinny Testaverde, Eric Zeier and Mark Rypien. Yes, the Browns have had 32 starting quarterbacks during a period of time in which the Packers have had five starting quarterbacks — and the Browns didn’t exist for three years during that period of time.

Maybe Kessler will show the Browns were smart to draft him in the third round, and will develop into that elusive Browns franchise quarterback. If he does that, he’ll be bucking a long trend of futility.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/19/kessler-will-be-browns-26th-starting-quarterback-since-1999/
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:56 am

I was just telling my son tonight that the best way to build a successful NFL franchise is to just to do everything opposite from what the Cleveland organization does (Scouting, Drafting, etc.)... I mean, we all knew that bringing RGIII in wasn't a good idea. It seems like they have made every wrong decision ever since they re-entered the league in 1999.

SteelersYak

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 1:24 pm

I will never ever EVER feel bad for Cleveland. Since the Cavs won, they think every team is gonna win the championship.

Morons.

Hawaii 5-0

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Find the Browns fan in your life and give them a hug

By Dan Hanzus
End Around Writer
Published: Sept. 21, 2016

Just quit it.

You've made your point, Football Gods. We get it. You hate the Browns.

Frankly, we're in overkill territory now. We've been there for some time, in fact. But now it's just getting ridiculous. Here's a quick recap of the last 15 days in Cleveland:

» Carson Wentz beats Browns
» RGIII hurts shoulder, goes to IR
» Josh McCown hurts shoulder, confronts football mortality
» Carson Wentz beats Bears, positions self as OROY favorite
» Big Ben (who was passed on by the Browns) says he's surprised Browns passed on Carson Wentz
» Josh Gordon arrest warrant issued
» Corey Coleman breaks hand in practice

None of that is made up. All that bad stuff happened to the Browns. There was more stuff, too, like promising third-round pick Carl Nassib breaking his hand, Cameron Erving being raced to a hospital with a bruised lung and, oh yeah, the Browns blowing a 20-point lead in a loss to the Ravens, the two-time Super Bowl champion franchise who used to be the Browns.

If you know a Browns fan, call them tonight. Tell them that you're thinking of them. Tell them it's all going to be OK. Even if you both know that may not be the case.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000707306/article/find-the-browns-fan-in-your-life-and-give-them-a-hug

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 10:52 pm

the browns would suck even if they had tom brady
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000707143/article/browns-wideout-corey-coleman-suffers-broken-hand

man these guys can't catch a break
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 am

and the real Browns had to move to Baltimore before becoming Super Bowl Winners. Poor Cleveland lol 1549491426 the mistake by the lake.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:46 am

What football god did they piss off?

You HAVE to feel bad for them.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:47 am

jak341 wrote:

Once I thought I did feel for bad for them, then I realized it was only gas! Poor Cleveland lol 1549491426 Poor Cleveland lol 1549491426 Poor Cleveland lol 1549491426

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Poor Cleveland lol 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 am

jak341 wrote:

Apparently the same one my Hawkeyes pissed off. Poor Cleveland lol 1505004552

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 8:54 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Apparently the same one my Hawkeyes pissed off. Poor Cleveland lol 1505004552

College football gods are easier to make amends with. However, NFL football gods, not so much.

Your honor I give you exhibit A: Cleveland Browns and exhibit B: Detroit Lions

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:06 am

Just when I thought the Dolphins out-Brownsed the Browns, the Browns had to show them how to REALLY do it right.

The best part was the videos of the disappointment. A buddy of mine (Browns fan) had his gf take a video of the "winning" field goal. What she captured was a bar full of disappointed people. Hilarious.

Shalieve5090

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Kessler concussed today, Kevin Hogan is the browns 5th QB this season
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 am

And now if the Cubs can lay their baseball curse on the Indians, it'll just make it more fun to mock Cleveland.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 pm

if you want your career to end, play for cleveland
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 am

I've got a feeling that the Browns could be the next 0-16 team.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:34 am

Don't look now, but Cleveland is on the verge OF ANOTHER championship.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 pm

jak341 wrote:
Don't look now, but Cleveland is on the verge OF ANOTHER championship.

Which of course does not involve the Browns

Kleveland Kan't Spell Poor Cleveland lol 1664291743

This botched 'GPODAWUND' banner perfectly encapsulates the 2016 Browns

Cleveland sports fans are having quite the year. The Cavaliers won their first NBA title. The Indians are a game away from winning the World Series. But then there’s the Browns, who can’t seem to do anything right — not even something as simple as properly aligning a banner.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/10/nfl-cleveland-browns-botched-banner-gpodawund
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:00 pm

^ I laughed out loud for about 10 minutes after reading that story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Cleveland lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Cleveland lol   Poor Cleveland lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Cleveland lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next