Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDon't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?

Go down 
+13
solardave
steelcrazy
JPPT1974
effyou515
Fire Arians
Jazzo
Steel Peon
OX1947
FrancoLambert
kan_t
El-Gonzo Jackson
SteelersNorth
Steelcitian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?   Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Well we're no longer talking about the jets.  Now we should start talking about the dolphins.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?   Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 5:38 pm

I was just being sarcastic about the current dive the Pound is taking. In the end I tried to take advantage of the free week offered on game pass but just get a black screen when I click on a game.
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?   Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Geordie wrote:
I was just being sarcastic about the current dive the Pound is taking. In the end I tried to take advantage of the free week offered on game pass but just get a black screen when I click on a game.

Lol. So how much does it really cost over there if you decide to watch all of the Steelers games? Do they offer anything that resembles the Sunday Ticket over there?

PostSubject: Re: Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?   Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't see it, Are we talking about the upcoming Jets?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2