Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeI'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans Empty
PostSubject: I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans   I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:36 am

I'm sure we were all Browns fans at least for last night to see them hand the Ratbirds a loss, but in typical Browns fashion they blow it after having a lead for a short time.

Whats even more sad is they have shirts that say I HATE THE STEELERS

I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans I_HATE_THE_STEELERS_TSHIRT-800

I don't think I have seen a more pathetic bunch of sad sacks.

Don't hate the Steelers-hate The Browns front office and organization-they suck.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans   I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 9:47 am

I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans 1797695198 I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans 1797695198 I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans 1797695198 I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans 1797695198
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans   I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:04 pm

lololololol wow

I like how they literally wrote their message board description on the shirt but wanted to save space with their facebook link "oh we'll just put the unclickable Facebook logo"

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans   I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure which is more pathetic-The Browns or their fans
Page 1 of 1