Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame thread V Cowboys - Page 3 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game thread V Cowboys

Go down 
+16
FrancoLambert
Wallace108
Atlanta Dan
schillah
solardave
Shalieve5090
Steelcitian
IowaSteeler927
jak341
Steeler-in-west
SteelerFreak58
Drizztbob
SteelCity4Life
Fire Arians
OX1947
Geordie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OX1947

OX1947

Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

We live in a world of football where 42 seconds is enough time for a team to score a TD from the 25 yard line. Defense is done in the NFL. It's Arena Football. Forever.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Wow haven't felt this dejected in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Wow haven't felt this dejected in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 pm

overrated ass team
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Now I know how Hillary fans feel like. With less pussiness but still bad.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 pm

This team literally tries to find ways to let us down even worse than they ever have before this season. Such a joke. Our defense is soft like freshly washed linens, and our offense is like a group a magicians that can make themselves disappear one week and reappear another.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:47 pm

4-5, 4 game losing streak, piss poor play and play calling. Not much you can say.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Itd be nice if the defense wasnt complete dog shit and could actually maybe even come remotely close to a stop JUST FUCKING ONCE. But NOOOO, thats too much to ask for. Between that and the stupid penalties from Cockrell and Davis they beat themselves. This team is a fucking disgrace right now
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

YEAH!!!!WHAT HE SAID. We now have nothing to loose. Next week we might beat the Browns.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

OK. I've never said this in 35 years of being a Steeler fan. But I fucking hate this team. And more importantly I hate 80% of the coaching staff. Tomlin: Gone. Haley: Gone. Danny Smith should have been gone years ago. Carnell Lake: gone. Porter: gone. And lastly, Giemont the conditioning coach, should be gone.

This team gives up on themselves every chance they get, and when you only have 4-5 players who give a fuck about winning, you LOSE football games. This season is officially in the garbage can, and if the coaching staff and the players don't give a shit...why should I?

Cya next year, and hopefully the Rooney's can clean house and bring people on board who know how to cultivate an environment of professionalism with a winning attitude that we all know is lacking from 80% of this team/staff. And if they can't? Then the problems start with THEM.

schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Wow...this game really hurts. Can't get over this one

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:01 pm

I am to the point with this defense that I am disappointed but not surprised they could not hold the lead with 42 seconds left

Have to wonder if Butler or Lake become a ritual sacrifice at the end of this cluster of a season - special teams coach is gone

AJR II pulled the trigger on Arians, who had the franchise QB as his advocate

Tomlin is not going anywhere yet, but this is his worst year since he unleashed hell during the 2009 debacle of a season
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:06 pm

When does the #NotMySteelers protest begin?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:13 pm

We had this game won even with the prior screw ups. The facemask on Davis was the straw. If they kick the field goal right then it's about 98% that Bailey makes it. The TD run ( both of them) by Elliott just proved how terrible our run defense is.

Dez Bryant should of been called for PI twice. One got called on Gay instead( making that a 30 yard penalty and it wasn't Gay's fault). That was bogus. Several PI calls on Dallas not called.

At the end of the day WE LOST. We haven't played a complete game in I don't know how long. Does anyone remember the last 60 minute effort we've had? In fact I can't remember the last game I felt relaxed and knew we wouldn't screw it up somehow. I feel like someone punched me right in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
schillah

schillah

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:15 pm

solardave wrote:
Does anyone remember the last 60 minute effort we've had? In fact I can't remember the last game I felt relaxed and knew we wouldn't screw it up somehow. I feel like someone punched me right in the stomach.

week 1.....lol

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:16 pm

As always, losing sucks, and there's reason to be frustrated. But I'm not as down on the team right now as most seem to be. Dallas is a good team, and at least the Steelers showed up today. Every loss hurts at this point, but this loss doesn't piss me off as much as the losses to the Ravens and dolphins. Those were games we had no business losing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:20 pm

This team is a mess.
Our offense is erratic.
Our defense is a joke.
The coaching is poor.
We are legitimately a very mediocre 4-5 team.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Last week a 95 yarder on a short pass and today an 83 yarder.

Shit is terribly broken, but at least it was a good hard fought game for 4 qtrs.

I agree, i'm more pissed off about the Ravens loss then this one.

I just hope we can at least split with Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:31 pm

Oh I forgot about Butler. He should be long gone. The fact he let the rookie Burns line up in single coverage for most of the game on Bryant, and for yet again calling a scheme soft enough that another rookie qb could dissect, is reason enough. But 42 seconds you asshat?! Yes a lot of the players share in the blame for poor execution, but shit rolls downhill.

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Ross Cockrell had another solid performance at least.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 pm

on the bright side, at least we're on track to get a top 15 draft pick this year
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Can you draft coaches?

Rick5895
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:27 am

Cockrell may have been solid, BUT, his late hit out of bounds, drawing a 15 yard penalty on the second to last Dallas drive was huge. Being undisciplined is NOT solid.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 5:42 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Ross Cockrell had another solid performance at least.

Really? You didn't see the hit out of bounce that kept their drive going? He is not a starter on any other team IMO.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:18 am

I'm calling it now, the Steelers win out the season.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game thread V Cowboys   Game thread V Cowboys - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game thread V Cowboys
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next