Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****

Go down 
+14
vasteeler
Drizztbob
Fire Arians
Atlanta Dan
WVABE
Steellamb86
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
jak341
solardave
effyou515
El-Gonzo Jackson
FrancoLambert
stlrtruck
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** Empty
PostSubject: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 9:42 am

As the season winds down for the remaining 4 weeks. Steelers fans may find themselves in a very uncomfortable position...

Cheering for a Patriots***** (more than once) and Bengals victory.

STEELERS(7-5) REMAINING GAMES:
@Buffalo - their offense can be exposive so the defense will have to play better than they did against the Giants. Minimizing offensive penalties will move this game along.
@Bengals - we've already beat them once, but they're looking to play spoiler
Ravens - revenge game.
Browns - warm up game, but needs to be dominant
The Steelers should be able to win out, assuming they don't unleash hell, but instead just play solid hard-nosed football.

RAVENS(7-5) REMAINING GAMES:
@Patriots***** - here's the painful one. A Patriots***** victory helps our cause for the AFCN Championship
Eagles - what ravens offense shows up? The one that barely scores or the one that torched the dolphins
@Steelers - coming to Pittsburgh, knowing both teams need a victory. We can't let this one slip away
@Bengals - not as painful as the Patriots***** victory cheer, but none-the-less cheering for the bengals leaves a terrible taste in my mouth.
The Ravens should be 2-2 in the final 4 games, leaving us the title. But the Christmas game is going to be huge.

Patriots***** REMAINING GAMES:
Ravens - need the Patriots***** to put a damper on the ratbirds run
@Broncos - who cares, but having the Patriots***** lose this game would be fun, nothing says Happy Holidays like Patriots***** fans tears turning to ice
Jets - this should be a cake walk
@Dolphins - because of our dismal performance against the Dolphins, having them lose this game to the Patriots***** would help our playoff chances should we blow any of the remaining 4 games.

For now, just do our part, and WIN!

Must whine, can no lose.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 pm

I won't be uncomfortable rooting for any team (even the Ravens Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 1883569342 ) if it will help the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 9:54 pm

who gives a rats about the Patriots*? Have to beat the Ravens to win the AFC North, so lets hope for Ravens losses and watch Steelers wins.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 am

will be rooting assroits vs the dead black chickens. Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 1797695198

no wide card in the AFC North.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 am

I don't feel so good . Rooting for either team (Patriots* or Ravens ) in that game makes me want to Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 2744185472 Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 2217377625 Maybe they'll tie. :flap. Seriously we need to win out and go in to the playoffs on a strong win streak. If we stay healthy we ARE capable of winning out.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:18 am

I have no issue rooting for a team when it helps the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 am

I don't view it as rooting for the Patriots*
I view it as rooting against the Ravens.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 am

Go Marsha!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Go Marsha!

MARSHA
MARSHA
MARSHA
Back to top Go down
Steellamb86
Xtreme Newb
Steellamb86

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 pm

I will never root for the Patriots*. I hope they win over the Ratbirds, but I will NOT root for them.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 1:43 pm

This one is as bad as the Turds-Girls game, but as long as they lose.

Got a feeling the Cheats lose this one-hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:59 am

Post Gazette confirms why to root for the Pats* Monday night

If Baltimore upsets the Patriots* Monday night and the Steelers lose in Buffalo, the Ravens could then afford to lose to the Steelers Christmas Day and still win the division if they tied at 10-6. That would be based on a better record against common opponents (the third tiebreaker) because, in that scenario, each would finish with a 5-1 record vs. AFC North teams (the second tiebreaker after head-to-head).

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/12/09/On-the-Steelers-Unlike-last-year-Buffalo-Bills-could-hurt-Steelers-playoff-chances/stories/201612090087

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 pm

i'll cheer for the meteor strike
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Kiss your sister or slap your mother...

Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Ramon Foster when asked about Ravens-Patriots*: "Go Pats*!" Says he has nothing against Patriots* "tonight"

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0600006812653065640-4
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
Kiss your sister or slap your mother...

slap kiss your sister? Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 3562723908

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 2:49 pm

GO * !!!!!

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:02 pm

I can't really cheer on another team, especially when we control our own destiny to win the AFC North. All I care about is just winning out the rest of the way! When I say rest of the way, I am not just talking about the regular season. One game at a time!

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Here we go P*A*T*R*I*O*T*S* Here we go.

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 1841364231

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** 1261304314
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:04 pm

I've been playing with the ESPN Playoff Machine. This game is big for us. There are scenarios that can occur where we can slide into the playoffs as a wild card, even if the Christmas game doesn't go as planned. However, Baltimore must lose this game for them to come true, and Miami must lose some too (a possibility as Tannehill is out with an ACL injury for an unknown length of time).

It is interesting to say the least. The path of least resistance is we must win out.
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Ravens cut it to six.....watching this game is why I get so pissed about blowing a quarter of a season every year....hoping some other team helps your team out SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:13 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:
Ravens cut it to six.....watching this game is why I get so pissed about blowing a quarter of a season every year....hoping some other team helps your team out SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...it's giving me a real sick feeling hoping the cheats hold on and win
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:15 pm

Patriots* had this game won twice

Up 16-0 Brady throws a brain cramp INT from the Ravens 2

Up 23-3 Pats* punt returner kicks the ball and Ravens score from inside 5

Then next kickoff fumbled at 20 and Ravens score another TD on a short field to cut it to 23-17

Bad feeling about this
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Ravens have given up almost 500 yards total. After a week of the media trying to make him elite, Fake-o gets 2 gift TDs or would be right back to his normal stat line for this game

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:54 pm

1st place all alone. Maybe with the Ravens short week the Eagles can give us another gift this weekend.

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next