Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****

Go down 
+14
vasteeler
Drizztbob
Fire Arians
Atlanta Dan
WVABE
Steellamb86
SteelerFreak58
Wallace108
jak341
solardave
effyou515
El-Gonzo Jackson
FrancoLambert
stlrtruck
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Dan

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:14 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
1st place all alone. Maybe with the Ravens short week the Eagles can give us another gift this weekend.

I am just glad the Steelers can still win the division with a road loss in Cincy - now they just need to get out of there without injuries and take care of business at Heinz on Christmas Day

P.S. - Joe Flacco is not elite
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:25 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
LambertWardSteel wrote:
1st place all alone. Maybe with the Ravens short week the Eagles can give us another gift this weekend.

I am just glad the Steelers can still win the division with a road loss in Cincy - now they just need to get out of there without injuries and take care of business at Heinz on Christmas Day

P.S. - Joe Flacco is not elite

lol agreed
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 12:29 am

Cincy is going down going down hard. Steelers offense doesn't turn the ball over this game won't be close.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:19 am

Guys, don't kid yourselves. Sure the Steelers need to get a W in Cincytucky this weekend, but if the Ravens win their next 3 games, they win the division. I think we will see 2 weeks from now being the game of the year in the AFCN.
Back to top Go down
Jazzo

Jazzo

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 5:09 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Guys, don't kid yourselves.  Sure the Steelers need to get a W in Cincytucky this weekend, but if the Ravens win their next 3 games, they win the division.  I think we will see 2 weeks from now being the game of the year in the AFCN.

Exactly! Pittsburgh needs to win out and this includes beating Baltimore. I don't want to count on a wild card spot or getting assistance if Baltimore loses to Philly or Cincy. In other words, the Steelers need to make a powerful statement heading into the playoffs. 7-0 from here on out! Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 3056903510

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 am

We can go back to rooting for whoever they play now.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 8:01 am

Because of last night, if the Steelers win 2 of 3, as long as one of those is against Baltimore, they win the division. That's assuming Baltimore doesn't lose this week or the week after the Steelers. This week could be one of those emotional letdown games for Baltimore on a short week...maybe we get some unexpected help.

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 8:44 am

It's very possible that both Pittsburgh and Baltimore make the postseason.

Could have a vintage 3rd game between the two teams.

But, the team just needs to take care of the division like they should.

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 am

BlackAndGold wrote:
It's very possible that both Pittsburgh and Baltimore make the postseason.

Could have a vintage 3rd game between the two teams.

But, the team just needs to take care of the division like they should.

I don't think so.

Dolphins are also 8-5 and should beat the Jets and Bills, even without Tannehill. The 2nd place team in AFC West should also get in (Chiefs and Raiders both already have 10 wins) Broncos are 8-5 and have tough final 3 games. If the Steelers only win 2 of 3, they lose the head to head vs the Dolphins. If the Ravens win 2 of 3 they likely don't get in with 9 wins.

IMO, whoever wins the final 3 games, Ravens or Steelers....wins the division and the loser misses the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 11:25 am

whatever happens i hope we beat the ravens. I'm sick and tired of us dropping games to them already
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
whatever happens i hope we beat the ravens. I'm sick and tired of us dropping games to them already

THIS

effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 am

Drizztbob wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

THIS

me tooooooooooooooo

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:21 am

Fire Arians wrote:

We must win the Christmas Day match-up.   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 131212936

Another loss (especially at home) to the Ravens would definitely bring the Steelers to the "they're in our head" effect.   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 1945926454

A place that's tough to escape once you get there.   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 1645253483
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****   Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots***** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers fans may need to change their tune - cheer on Patriots*****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2