Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeMarvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children

Go down 
+3
solardave
stlrtruck
FrancoLambert
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FrancoLambert

Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  Empty
PostSubject: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:51 am

Do you believe this guy?   Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  1505004552
His roster is loaded with criminals and miscreants and he's got the nerve to make such a claim.
I hope the Bengals never fire him.  With him at the helm that's one less team we have to worry about in the AFC North.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 11:09 am

bwahahahahahahaha.

So he doesn't think celebrating a TD is good, but cheap shots are well within the realms of his coaching tenure?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptyFri May 26, 2017 7:37 am

FrancoLambert wrote:
Do you believe this guy?   Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  1505004552
His roster is loaded with criminals and miscreants and he's got the nerve to make such a claim.
I hope the Bengals never fire him.  With him at the helm that's one less team we have to worry about in the AFC North.

You said it. I wish he could coach the Bengals and Ravens at the same time. Then we could get a rivalry going again with the Browns. Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  1797695198
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Yeah man, why can't they be good examples for the children, like Vontaze Burfict and Pacman Jones???
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi pot, I'm kettle.

vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:15 am

Huh... That's funny because I think Marvin Lewis sets a bad example for children

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 7:59 am

Because the antics and shenanigans of guys like Pacman Jones, and Vontaze Burfict don't set a bad example? Because signing a player who is a woman beater like Joe Mixon doesn't set a bad example?

Marvin Lewis truly is living in a fantasy world. He defends players like Burfict and Jones when they act like classless scumbags, and yet criticizes TD celebrations as setting a bad example for children. How this guy even has a job still is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children    Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvin Lewis thinks the return of TD celebrations sets a bad example for children
Page 1 of 1