Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions

Go down 
+8
vasteeler
stlrtruck
effyou515
SteelerFreak58
LambertWardSteel
solardave
Wallace108
Hawaii 5-0
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Lions In Week 8

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/10/steelers-open-3-point-road-favorites-lions-week-8/
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 am

Steelers' odds of winning the coin toss ... less than 50-50.

Too soon?

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 11:12 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Steelers' odds of winning the coin toss ... less than 50-50.

Too soon?

Just to be on the safe side let's make Jerome an honorary captain for the toss. Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  2981382511
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Detroit has 26th ranked offense and 19th ranked defense and given up 2nd most sacks. How did the Steelers end up with 2 games in a row against teams coming off bye weeks?

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Anyone feel like this is another one of those games where we watch them struggle against a subpar team? I know I do...
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 3:24 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Anyone feel like this is another one of those games where we watch them struggle against a subpar team? I know I do...

always in the back of my mind. I think defense will be there the ? for me is will the offense get on the airplane.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:16 am

This is the BYE week before the BYE week. And while I'm not scared of the Detroit Lions, this game does scare me. Especially considering the lack of effort we've seen from the Steelers against the Bears and the Jaguars.

However, I also feel this is the game where the offense gets better and the defense stands their ground.

Steelers in a landslide 38 - 13

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
This is the BYE week before the BYE week.  And while I'm not scared of the Detroit Lions, this game does scare me.  Especially considering the lack of effort we've seen from the Steelers against the Bears and the Jaguars.

However, I also feel this is the game where the offense gets better and the defense stands their ground.

Hey Truck , to ensure this score why don't you send Detroit one of your famous pies

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:11 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
This is the BYE week before the BYE week.  And while I'm not scared of the Detroit Lions, this game does scare me.  Especially considering the lack of effort we've seen from the Steelers against the Bears and the Jaguars.

Detroit isn't a bad team like Chicago so I don't think they'll be taken lightly. However, I don't think we will score that many points, we still haven't scored 30 at home
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:16 pm

ESPN is saying that Golden Tate has a shoulder injury that could "keep him out a few weeks" and that it's time for Marvin Jones to step up for the Lions.

The trade Martavis rumor mill is going strong, in another article:

Martavis Bryant is enticing, but Lions should think hard if pondering a trade

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- The Detroit Lions have a separation problem. The team’s receivers have spent most of this season unable to distance themselves from opposing defensive backs. It’s caused problems for quarterback Matthew Stafford and underwhelming results for the entire Detroit offense.

And now Golden Tate is injured, his arm in a sling and his return date unknown.....

http://www.espn.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/31426/martavis-bryant-is-talented-but-lions-should-be-wary-to-even-think-about-trading-for-him
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 pm

vasteeler wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Hey Truck , to ensure this score why don't you send Detroit one of your famous pies

I wouldn't wish that even on the Ravens or Patriots*. Well, maybe the Patriots*. Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Le'Veon Bell Retweeted Dom Rinelli wrote:
#Steelers RB @L_Bell26 will tie Eric Dickerson (55) for the fewest games in NFL history to reach 7,000 scrimmage yards with 52 on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 am

Detroit is actually a good team. They lost their last games because Stafford was banged up but he had the time to heal during their bye week so you can expect them to play at the level of their first few games.
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:52 am

vasteeler wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  1549491426 Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  1549491426 Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  1549491426

I would, except I've been banned from my kitchen except for doing dishes! Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  2087824411

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  3056903510

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:53 am

Wallace108 wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

I wouldn't wish that even on the Ravens or Patriots**. Well, maybe the Patriots**. Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  1797695198

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  512807920 I call BS

I know damn well you'd wish it on both those fan bases, players, and coaches

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Gerry Dulac predicting a win. How weird is it to see "No.1 ranked secondary" and Steelers in the same sentence? Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  2981382511

Quote :
Steelers (5-2) at Detroit Lions (3-3), 8:30 p.m. – After a quick start, the Lions have lost three of their past four games and two in a row at home. Meantime, the Steelers are going in the other direction. They have won three of their past four and two in a row on the road. The Steelers’ No. 1 ranked secondary will get its best test against Matthew Stafford. Prediction: Steelers, 30-20

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/10/26/gerry-dulac-picks-week-8-nfl-2017-season/stories/201710260037

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Steelers 20 Lions 17. I'll go with that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose either.

The trend is the trend.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Steelers defense scores 14 points the offense 13 points Steelers win 27 to 0.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  Ohhhhhhhh.0
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 10:54 am

Lol...why does Ben look like Sloth from the Goonies in the second half of that Gif??

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions    Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Open As 3-Point Road Favorites Over Detroit Lions
Page 1 of 1