Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLe'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes

Go down 
+2
Wallace108
LambertWardSteel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes Empty
PostSubject: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:55 pm

AB was 3rd, Steelers did very well overall....

Quote :
The Steelers had an overwhelming presence in the voting with a league-high 20 players finishing in the top 10 at their respective positions. Left tackle Alejandro Villanueva, guard David DeCastro, center Maurkice Pouncey, linebacker Ryan Shazier and special teamer Tyler Matakevich finished atop their positions in the AFC. Ben Roethlisberger finished third in the AFC in quarterback voting.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21786047/pittsburgh-steelers-leveon-bell-gets-most-votes-pro-bowl-new-england-Patriots*-qb-tom-brady-second
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 2:19 am

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Lev Bell wants more money, or he will retire.

https://twitter.com/WPXI/status/951583646527434752
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Bell needs to shut up. Save the contract/money talk for the offseason and focus on the task at hand. Make yourself invaluable in the playoffs, show the Steelers you deserve to get paid instead of running your mouth off. I like Bell, but I tire of the distractions. If he wants to retire, so be it. Draft younger talent to replace him.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:25 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Bell needs to shut up. Save the contract/money talk for thr offseason and focus on the task at hand. Make yourself invaluable in the playoffs, show the Steelers you deserve to get paid instead of running your mouth off. I like Bell, but I tire of the distractions. If he wants to retire, so be it. Draft younger talent to replace him.

Exactly. I like Bell too but he needs to focus on the Jags and keep this talk for after the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 5:01 am

If being voted to the pro bowl is a blessing,why isn't getting a chance to go all the way and win a SB a blessing? Why isn't playing for the best franchise in the world with an outstanding Oline a blessing?

This is a chance at greatness. Why not embrace it and not look past it? I get tired of hearing this "ME FIRST" crap. I know it won't happen but I wish Sequan Barkley falls into our lap.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 6:25 am

I haven't watched the Pro bowl in years but I think I will this year instead of watching the Super (fake) Bowl.
I believe before long the rules implemented for the Pro bowl will be the regular season rules.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

solardave wrote:
I believe before long the rules implemented for the Pro bowl will be the regular season rules.

Shocked That might be the most profound post ever.
-------------------------------------

I'm sure almost everyone has already seen this photo ...

Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes DUfeSrOVAAAUhT-?format=jpg

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:10 am

Not a fan of the Steelers' new uniforms.

Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes TeamPhoto_012618_CP_1

Back to top Go down
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

They look too much like the chiefs uni’s. Just hope no one gets hurt in this nfl version of the capital one bowl.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:22 am

Steeler-in-west wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

They look too much like the chiefs uni’s. Just hope no one gets hurt in this nfl version of the capital one bowl.

Don't be knocking the Capital One Bowl, the Pro Bowl is more of a glorified scrimmage. The Capital One Bowl has given us some pretty good moments, like this one!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:21 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Steeler-in-west wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Don't be knocking the Capital One Bowl, the Pro Bowl is more of a glorified scrimmage. The Capital One Bowl has given us some pretty good moments, like this one!

My apologies to the capital one bowl. Certainly beats watching our ‘pro bowl’
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes   Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Le'Veon Bell tops in Pro Bowl votes
Page 1 of 1